PDA

View Full Version : A printable journal for kids

remfam5
06-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Last year I found a website that had pages you could print off and I don't remember where to find it???

The pages were really cute, with disney characters and lots of things to fill out. Questions like.... "What was you favorite ride today?". I think it even had a cover page .?

Does this ring a bell with anyone???

Tink's Pixieduster
06-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Yep, the kid's journals and other materials, including Mousekeeping envelopes, can be found at The Mouse for Less webpage.

Here's a direct link to the journal page. http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads/kids/journal.shtml

remfam5
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
Yep, the kid's journals and other materials, including Mousekeeping envelopes, can be found at The Mouse for Less webpage.

Here's a direct link to the journal page. http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads/kids/journal.shtml

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: THANKS!!!

These are so Cute! I'm excited to print them out for our cousins going in a few months ----- and for ourselves (in 16 LONG months).

Thanks Again!

zoemurr
06-26-2007, 06:56 PM
filled out about 15 of these pages and presented them to her class (I pulled her out of school.. bad mommy) and it satisfied her homework for the week.

The teacher was very impressed, and we have a great keepsake.

My favorite was on our last day. The question was "what did you learn?" Her answer: "If you have leftover snack credits you should go to Goofy's Candy Company and make your own treats" (we had 7 credits left and had a blast!)

remfam5
06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
filled out about 15 of these pages and presented them to her class (I pulled her out of school.. bad mommy) and it satisfied her homework for the week.

The teacher was very impressed, and we have a great keepsake.

My favorite was on our last day. The question was "what did you learn?" Her answer: "If you have leftover snack credits you should go to Goofy's Candy Company and make your own treats" (we had 7 credits left and had a blast!)
Too cute! Lovin' the last day comment!:)