PDA

View Full Version : Closest rental car place to the Boardwalk

Janell
06-25-2007, 04:31 PM
We are staying the Boardwalk and want to rent a car for a day, is there any companies that pick up form the hotel and drop you back off? Is there anyone who will drop off and do the paper work at our hotel? What should we do?

melanieewr
06-25-2007, 04:51 PM
I have used National (I hope that's right) at the Swan/Dolphin. It was so easy. Their valet brought the car to the front and that is where I dropped it off also. Then I just walked back to the Boardwalk!

Janell
06-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh thank you, thats right next door. I will give them a call.

Thanks again

yensidretlaw
06-26-2007, 12:09 AM
I think it is Alamo (which partners with National). If you rent from there, check their operating hours. We reserved a car and got to the Dolphin location 5 minutes after they closed (which was 4:00 pm) and had to make other arrangements to go to the other car care location at WDW. Other than that, it is very convenient.

travelin' tigger
06-27-2007, 07:09 AM
I think it is Alamo (which partners with National). If you rent from there, check their operating hours. We reserved a car and got to the Dolphin location 5 minutes after they closed (which was 4:00 pm) and had to make other arrangements to go to the other car care location at WDW. Other than that, it is very convenient.
National is now only at the Dolphin - Alamo has a desk at the Dolphin and the CCC.

I always use National for my rentals. Melissa at the desk is wonderful and their hours are 8am-4pm.

HTH!!! :goodvibes