PDA

View Full Version : Random stuff

KingdomKeepers21
06-24-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm bored, so I found a bunch of quotes:

Don't look back the lemmings are gaining on you~Anonymous

The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim.~Anonymous

He who laughs last probably didnt get the joke.~Anonymous

Confusion not only reigns, it pours~Anonymous

I intend to live forever - so far, so good.~Anonymous

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.~Anonymous

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you~Anonymous

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.~Anonymous

The paradox about paradoxes is that They themselves are not paradoxical -- John Berndt

If something goes great today, it'll go awful tomorrow. If something goes awful today, it'll go worse tomorrow -- 2nd law of Murphy

Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?~Anonymous

Bad command or file name. Go stand in the corner~Anonymous

The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity -- H. Ellison

Please provide the date of your death. -- from an IRS letter

Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas. -- Keppel Enderbery

The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they'll be when you kill them~Anonymous

Life is a game, money is how we keep score~Anonymous

If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. -- George Gobel

Not only is he ambidextrous, but he can throw with either hand. -- Duffy Daugherty

We must believe in free will. We have no choice. -- I.B. Singer

This is one of thos things that we always think will happen to someone else. Unfortunetly, we are all "someone else" to someone else.~Calvin's Mom

Being a parent is wanting to hug and strangle your kid at the same time.~Calvin's Dad

I don't even know what street Canada is on.~Al Capone

Experience is what you get just after you needed it.~Anonymous

The Brain is a wonderful organ. It starts the moment you get up and stops the moment you step into the office.~Robert Frost

When you look at Prince Charles, don't you think someone in the Royal Family knew someone in the Royal Family?~Robert Williams

pirateprinces_dancer
06-24-2007, 10:03 PM
I LOVE PETE!!!!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w297/AUTUMNHLOL/pete.png

KingdomKeepers21
06-24-2007, 10:11 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo k...