PDA

View Full Version : Chance Of Booking For Sept Studio???


jedspad
06-24-2007, 04:52 PM
We just returned home from our first trip to our other "home" at BWV and loved it. We still have some points that came with our purchase that have to be used by the end of Sept. DH and I were thinking we could sneak away for a short trip in Sept, just the 2 of us to use those points up. Has anyone tried to book a studio lately for Sept? I can't call until tomorrow and was just curious if there might be any availability. Thanks for any help.:confused3

castleri
06-24-2007, 05:14 PM
If you are willing to take any resort I think your chances are very good. If you want one of the smaller ones only then you may not have such good luck. I switched from 2 studios to a 2 BR a couple of weeks ago for Sept 21-26 with no problem. I wanted OKW so did not ask about any of the others. - You can always book one reservation and waitlist for another resort if you want to. Closer to the check in date there may be some cancellations before the 31 day mark. Good luck - give them a call tomorrow

jedspad
06-24-2007, 05:25 PM
We have never stayed at any of the DVC resorts but BWV but are willing to try some of the others especially since it will just be the 2 of us. In Dec we are staying at BWV with our kids and grand kids. I think OKW looks like a beautiful resort. Thanks for giving me some hope. :)

Codie
06-24-2007, 06:04 PM
I have never had a problem making a ressie for a studio when I have been flexible with my locations...the only potential problem you might have is the second is the sunday before Labor day...the rest of that week should be easy