PDA

View Full Version : We Need a New Podcast Groupie Name for Pete's Sake!

happy2go2wdwmom
06-24-2007, 07:11 AM
Attn. all GALPPers: Are you up for changing the name of our group? Pete has requested that we think of a better name and I am up for this challenge. Here are my thoughts~

Pete's Podcast People
ThePodPeople
PodPeeps
Podders
Disbuzzers
Disbizzers
DisBuzzards

Disneybridein2k3
06-24-2007, 08:07 AM
lovin the suggestions here but I would like a name we can put on a t-shirt.... and while my fav is PPP (Pete's Podcast People), won't the rest of the group feel left out? Just trying not to step on any toes (at least not today) - and really, I don't mind the old name - when I spend many hours of my day obsessing over the Disboards and podcasts, maybe I do need a life ;) But that is why I come here - to feel welcome around others with the same "issues" - it's like AA for Disney people!

That gets me thinking - you know how they call AA meetings "Friends of Bill W" (I had to break out an old DCL navigator to recall that one!)? What about Friends of Pete W? Darn, now I'm back to offending the group again! Anyone else?

happy2go2wdwmom
06-24-2007, 08:18 AM
I kind of like "Podpies" now--ha! I know what you mean, Pete prolly wouldn't like having only his name mentioned...maybe we could be the RTDT's (Round Table Delerium Tremons)? That may offend, too though.

ptrbryant
06-24-2007, 01:09 PM
How about:

iMice of the Round Table? Or just iMice? iMouse???

We could have a solid black Mickeyhead wearing white iPod earbuds.

Karla B.

Blue Skies
06-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Don't use Pod People. That was what Mouse Tunes called their listeners.

tinkerbellblondie19
06-24-2007, 01:59 PM
How about:

Karla B.

I like iMice of the Round Table. It could be iMRT. iMice is good, too. And I love the Mickeyhead idea.

burberryplaid
06-25-2007, 07:38 AM
Okay, this probably sounds silly and I am going way back in the time machine for this BUT I was thinking we could be...

OPP - Obsessed Podcast People

Then we could see each other and say "You down with OPP?" and then reply "Yeah, you know me!"

Alicnwondrln
06-25-2007, 07:46 AM
Im all for a new name

happy2go2wdwmom
06-25-2007, 07:49 AM
Cute ideas! Let's keep them coming~

How about the Podsters or DISpodsters? We could do the Nemoy hand thing and say "Live Long and Podster" to each other (hence throwing a bone to the original Trekkie/GALPP idea).

cocowum
06-25-2007, 07:52 AM
Oooo...I like OPP :cool2:

Disneybridein2k3
06-25-2007, 08:11 AM
There are some really great ideas for names! What do y'all think about having the Orlando Team make the final decision since it was Pete's idea for us to come up with a new name in the first place? They could announce our new name on one of the upcoming Podcasts!

Fredd's Girl
06-25-2007, 08:26 AM
How about:

Karla B.

I like iMice of the Round Table, but would we get in trouble with Apple if we had it on a shirt??

My creative brain is not working yet this morning...only one cup of coffee...I like alot of the ideas already put on here!!

Round Table Podsters
DIS Podsters
DIS Pod People (oh wait, someone said Pod People was another podcast)
DIS Pod Group
The Kaht Community

Ok, I'm out for now! Maybe I need more coffee...some of those are kinda lame!

happy2go2wdwmom
06-25-2007, 08:38 AM
How about the "Yoshi's"?
or
The Dole Whips
or
"GOT a Life Pod People"
or
Werner Borthers and Sisters
or
DIS FIX
I know, what you mean, all of mine are lame, but I am just tossing them out there....

:confused3

I love the idea of the round table deciding!!!!

Fredd's Girl
06-25-2007, 09:18 AM
I like the Dole Whips! :lmao:

I like the idea of the Round Table deciding too...

Tissa
06-25-2007, 09:27 AM
OPP is just wrong if you remember the song and what it stands for:lmao:

Maybe something with unplugged in it? Unpluggers?
Oh boy I need some Diet Coke for this one lol.

burberryplaid
06-25-2007, 10:05 AM
OPP is just wrong if you remember the song and what it stands for:lmao:

I was only half kidding and trying to be humorous, but I think the humor was lost..oh well! :)

Tissa
06-25-2007, 10:12 AM
No, I got the humor really, the idea is just :lmao:

Michele
06-25-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm all for a new name, GALPP just didn't roll off my tongue well

How about....

Tuesday groupies

DIS pod groupies

DIS pod fanatics

DIS iity podders (Is it Tuesday Yet?)(pronounced itty)

DIS pod Club

The PodWhips

tinkerbellblondie19
06-25-2007, 10:31 AM
How about the "Yoshi's"?
or
The Dole Whips
or
"GOT a Life Pod People"
or
Werner Borthers and Sisters
or
DIS FIX
I know, what you mean, all of mine are lame, but I am just tossing them out there....

I love the idea of the round table deciding!!!!

I LOVE Got a Life Pod people. And the Dole Whips. Yum...

The round table deciding would be cool, too.

happy2go2wdwmom
06-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Love Podwhips and "iity", too!

How about PodDISsers or IityDissers?

Blueyed Girl
06-25-2007, 01:18 PM
Okay, this probably sounds silly and I am going way back in the time machine for this BUT I was thinking we could be...

Then we could see each other and say "You down with OPP?" and then reply "Yeah, you know me!"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ok, you are OBVIOUSLY the same age as me!!:rotfl:
I like the OPP idea.

Alicnwondrln
06-25-2007, 01:21 PM
the dole whips is cute
I dont care someone let me know once its decided
I leave next Monday for WDW
woo hoo
GF here I come

M&M's
06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
You'll see a common theme here, but here are my entries:

DUFF: Dis Unplugged Fanatic Faction

DUF: Dis Unplugged Fanatics

DUC: Dis Unplugged Cult (Clique, Crew)

DUG: Dis Unplugged Gang

DUH: Dis Unplugged Horde (maybe this one's not so flattering ;))

DUM: Dis Unplugged Mob (this one is definitely not! :rolleyes1)

With these, we could be DUFF'ers, DUC's, etc..

tinkerbellblondie19
06-25-2007, 02:32 PM
Podwhips cool be good...

sconnell
06-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Ok, I'm up for changing. I like the use of Unplugged. Or Tuesday.
How bout something like, Unplugged 'til Tuesday! lol. That's how I feel!

EastCarolina72
06-25-2007, 02:47 PM
instead of eavesdroppers what about EARSDroppers. The Dis Earsdroppers Tuesday!pirate:

TheBeadPirate
06-25-2007, 04:35 PM
hmmm, I remember the OPP from the first time around too.....

And on Tuesday I'm on my PodDISey (Pod oddessy):rotfl2:

With a mini meet in front of the Odessey at Epcot!

Yep, I know...... I'm a cornball!:rotfl:

tinkerbellblondie19
06-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Ok, I'm up for changing. I like the use of Unplugged. Or Tuesday.
How bout something like, Unplugged 'til Tuesday! lol. That's how I feel!

Well, the podcast is the dis UNPLUGGED. So Plugged 'til Tuesday may be better.

Cleaning makes me crazy

cocowum
06-25-2007, 06:56 PM
You'll see a common theme here, but here are my entries:

DUF: Dis Unplugged Fanatics

With these, we could be DUFF'ers, DUC's, etc..

Ohh, I like DUFFers:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BobWerner
06-25-2007, 07:10 PM
Could we use DUCs or would we have to say Anaheim DUCs (sorry, bad hockey reference)
How about Podohs? Or the PoDISteners? Or the ummm... Nah, never mind had a bad pun doing with phile.

tinkerbellblondie19
06-25-2007, 07:14 PM
Could we use DUCs or would we have to say Anaheim DUCs (sorry, bad hockey reference)
How about Podohs? Or the PoDISteners? Or the ummm... Nah, never mind had a bad pun doing with phile.

:lmao:

But I hate the ducks (Wings fan), so I would have to say no.

ITTY is growing on me, though.

Annette_VA
06-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Podwhips cool be good...

Podwhips :laughing:

KimStaR
06-25-2007, 11:36 PM
The TinkerBoots!

i'm not serious but it is funny

tinkerbellblondie19
06-25-2007, 11:45 PM
EPCOTers-Every Podcast Comes Out on Tuesday

Thanks, John!

fav's=mets&mickey
06-26-2007, 07:37 AM

This would be perfect, especially since Pete is originally from New Jersey and the group that sang that song is from Jersey.....I think this could be a winner.

Actually what Tissa had to say is true....the original song has a negative vibe to it.......oh well.....lets keep the Brain Thinking

fav's=mets&mickey
06-26-2007, 08:15 AM
"GOT a Life Pod People"

I love the idea of the round table deciding!!!![/QUOTE]

I say this would be best...........To me it takes the negative out of it by saying we GOT our Life............

happy2go2wdwmom
06-26-2007, 08:45 AM
EPCOTers-Every Podcast Comes Out on Tuesday

Thanks, John!

Funny on several levels--LOVE IT, tink! These are all really getting good!
Lke cocowum, I like Duffers too--actually, I just like saying cocowum...cocowum---it's a catchy handle!:cool1:

fav's=mets&mickey
06-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Honorary Roundtable Members (aka Galpp)-got A Life Podcast People.

H.r.m.'s

I Don't Know Something That Just Popped In My Head

Dpcm........instead Of Cm = Cast Member......
Dpcm = Dis Podcast Member

happy2go2wdwmom
06-26-2007, 10:08 AM
How about Tuesday "Nights" of the Round Table?

sconnell
06-26-2007, 10:16 AM
How about Tuesday "Nights" of the Round Table?

Cute.

I<3EvilQueen
06-26-2007, 12:03 PM
How about Pluggers?

Annette_VA
06-26-2007, 04:48 PM
How about Pluggers?

Dang, I was just coming to post something similar to this. I thought of it on the drive home, while listening. The only issues with "pluggers" are there is a comic strip called "Pluggers" and it's the DIS unplugged. So, my variation was the Unpluggers or, as a collective The Unplugged

aGoofyMom
06-27-2007, 04:27 AM
I do like Podwhips.
I wish I had something cute and catchy to suggest. I just don't. My creativity has been sucked out by the "Africa Hot" heat wave. Or the extreme air conditioning at work...or working nights...or not enough mental vacations to WDW this week.

:beach:

ahhhh..much better.

dkostel
06-27-2007, 02:10 PM
I know PodPeople is taken, how about PoddyPeople (party, not Potty).
I like PodPeeps and am down with OPP.

maiziezoe
06-28-2007, 11:24 AM
I love OPP!

I so remember that song.:banana:

ptrbryant
06-28-2007, 11:39 AM
I know this is very bad form since it was my original suggestion, but I'm sticking with iMice (of the Round Table).

Karla B.

Michele
06-28-2007, 01:13 PM
I know this is very bad form since it was my origianl suggestion, but I'm sticking with iMice (of the Round Table).

Karla B.

I like it!

Michele
06-28-2007, 01:15 PM
How about:

Karla B.

I like the black Mickey head with earbuds too.

tinkerbellblondie19
06-28-2007, 02:09 PM
We don't really seem to be deciding anything; I suggest we start a thread with a poll to officially decide.

checkwriter
06-29-2007, 12:15 AM
I do like "The Unplugged." It sounds, well, mysterious . . . a little dangerous . . . perhaps even subversive.

Wind whips across the prairie. Dust devils do their demon pirouettes, twirling dervishly towards the horizon. A tumbleweed surprises us, bounces along, vaults over an impassive desert toad, and rolls off into the distance. The camera pulls back and on a distant mesa stand . . . The Unplugged.

Cue Sergio Leone/Clint Eastwood music.

And of course, the t-shirt. Elegant, subtle, yet it still delivers the message:

http://www.customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=myob1776@gmail.com&F=unplugged3

That said, maybe we do need a poll. ;)

ptrbryant
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Or, as has been suggested, let the Orlando Team pick the name they'd like for us...they may come up with one we haven't thought of yet!

Karla B.

tinkerbellblondie19
06-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Yeah, it would be fun to have them decide. Come on, lets go flood them with emails! :)

dsanner106
06-29-2007, 08:58 PM
Hmm, I kind of like the unplugged, sort of like the unhinged. People might step back when we identify ourselves,

Or maybe a movie reference, like the Hairy Podders nah, perhaps unappealing for some and not really disney.

Why not just THE PODIt refers to a large family or group of dolphins, natures most intelligent (next to us we tell ourselves) It would describe our group.

Drew

tinkerbellblondie19
07-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Okay guys, are we going to decide or not? Cause if not, someone really should be sending an email to the roundtable.

as dreamers do
07-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Either Podwhips or Podders for my vote. :thumbsup2

DisGirlAllie
07-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Allie likes Imouse.

M&M's
07-01-2007, 02:33 PM
These are some quick samples I did using ptrbryant's suggestion.

I really liked the solid black silhouette with the earbuds, and I added the Dis Unplugged orange color to it. I can add any font to change it up (and change the name too), but here are a quick few so you can get a feel for it. :thumbsup2

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/Mac454/Logo4.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/Mac454/Logo3.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/Mac454/Logo2.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l203/Mac454/barsample.jpg

tubachick
07-01-2007, 02:55 PM

I really liked the solid black silhouette with the earbuds, and I added the Dis Unplugged orange color to it. I can add any font to change it up (and change the name too), but here are a quick few so you can get a feel for it. :thumbsup2

cool!!

tinkerbellblondie19
07-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Okay, the 2nd one pretty much sells me on iMice.

Disneybridein2k3
07-01-2007, 06:41 PM

Um, what gives? I need the new Official iMice user bar!!! :goodvibes
Btw, the picture of Serena is just adorable! Those ears will fit her in no time!

~Stacy

tinkerbellblondie19
07-01-2007, 06:48 PM
So, are we going to be the iMice? iMice of the Roundtable? We need to make it official.

Quinn222
07-01-2007, 06:59 PM
No clever ideas but please nothing '...whips', makes us sound like a bunch of fetishists. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course...

DisGirlAllie
07-01-2007, 07:00 PM
No clever ideas but please nothing '...whips', makes us sound like a bunch of fetishists. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course...

yea whips? Imice it is!

tinkerbellblondie19
07-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Okay, iMice it is.

tinkerbellblondie19
07-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Any last minute objections?

Disneybridein2k3
07-01-2007, 08:34 PM
No objections - I sent a message to Corey to ask him to replace our user bar - LOVE the logo, Matt! Can we get this man a t-shirt??? :lmao:

M&M's
07-01-2007, 09:39 PM
No objections - I sent a message to Corey to ask him to replace our user bar - LOVE the logo, Matt! Can we get this man a t-shirt??? :lmao:
I do what I can. I was just expounding on Karla B's idea. I'm sure Corey could make it much more professional looking though.

I whipped those up in photoshop in five minutes (okay, ten minutes)! It's tough to fit that mickey silhouette into the tiny user bar, hence the overlap. I'm sure Corey can make it work somehow.

And I second that t-shirt thing. Get that man, er, me, a t-shirt! :rolleyes1 ;)

Well, at least a t-shirt for Karla B. (ptrbryant) for what looks like the winner!

sconnell
07-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah man, :hippie: we're a bunch of podcast groupies!:hippie:

calypso*a*go-go
07-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Drumroll please....

How 'bout the PodSquad? (or DIS PodSquad)

ptrbryant
07-01-2007, 11:48 PM

WOW! That's exactly how I had it pictured! :cheer2:

Karla B.

checkwriter
07-02-2007, 12:22 AM
I do like the Mickey ears images . . . and I hate to pull the "trademark lawyer' thing on people. But Disney has trademarked the @#$% out of those ears, and as diligent trademark owners, they are required by law to police the uses of the marks that they own, or risk losing them to the general public. And I have a feeling that those Mickey ears aren't going to be allowed to stray into the general public.

That's longhand for "I don't think Pete will okay the ears."

But I do like the images, and think that you did a really great job putting them together, M&M!! I like the iPod imagery; it would be cool to take the Mickey head silhouette idea and superimpose it on one of those dancing iPod silhouettes that were so ubiquitous when they first came out:

http://resources.digital-word.com/urbanmainframe.com/assets/system.image_vault/weblog/ipod_silhouette.jpg

Just add some Mickey ears!!! That way we could upset both the Disney people AND the folks over at Apple!

tinkerbellblondie19
07-02-2007, 12:43 AM
The guy could be wearing mouse ears!

And listening to the Small World Song, or the COP song (Now I've got em stuck in my head) Or the Figment Song!

Disneybridein2k3
07-02-2007, 06:46 AM
I do like the Mickey ears images . . . and I hate to pull the "trademark lawyer' thing on people. But Disney has trademarked the @#$% out of those ears, and as diligent trademark owners, they are required by law to police the uses of the marks that they own, or risk losing them to the general public. And I have a feeling that those Mickey ears aren't going to be allowed to stray into the general public.

But I do like the images, and think that you did a really great job putting them together, M&M!! I like the iPod imagery; it would be cool to take the Mickey head silhouette idea and superimpose it on one of those dancing iPod silhouettes that were so ubiquitous when they first came out:

http://resources.digital-word.com/urbanmainframe.com/assets/system.image_vault/weblog/ipod_silhouette.jpg

Just add some Mickey ears!!! That way we could upset both the Disney people AND the folks over at Apple!
I am not going to disagree, but I do have a question - I was under the impression that a trademark like the mouse ears could be used so long as it wasn't for profit. The good people over at the Disney Fairytale Weddings said I could use their images (I used Cinderella's horse-drawn carriage) to make iron-on transfers for bags that I handed out as gift bags to our guests from out of town. Their therory was that since I wasn't selling them, it was fine. Of course, maybe that was permissive use....I don't know. That being said, no one would be able to make a t-shirt with the image and then sell it but if the theory holds true, we could make the image into iron-ons. Anyone know the official answer???

Michele
07-02-2007, 09:40 AM
What if we only used part of the image, something a litttle more abstract. Like the top of the head and only one ear showing with the earbud.

fav's=mets&mickey
07-02-2007, 09:42 AM
IMICE Tuesday's................IMICE Rapid Fire...............IMICE Emails.............IMICE OF THE ROUNDTABLE.......I"MICE" LIKE IT

M&M's
07-02-2007, 10:08 AM

I did notice a subtle Mickey silhouette up at the top of this page in the orange banner, so I thought it'd be ok. A DIS "hidden mickey" if you will. Maybe we could just take that and add the white earbuds.

DiRTyBuNNy
07-02-2007, 10:30 AM
IMICE Tuesday's................IMICE Rapid Fire...............IMICE Emails.............IMICE OF THE ROUNDTABLE.......I"MICE" LIKE IT

except for the fact that "i-" anything sounds derivative and shows a lack of imagination and original thought..that and the whole "i" things is extremely played out...sorry to be the dissenting voice but it's how I feel...

--Mr. DB

happy2go2wdwmom
07-02-2007, 11:03 AM
How about the "Focker Listeners" instead of "Focker Watchers"? Would be nice if we could somehow be derivatives of DISsers. Honestly though, I am tiring of the whole shaabang as I'm sure we all are!! I am just happy that tomorrow is TUESDAY once again!!!!!

Maybe it would be a good idea if we put these ideas to a poll...I am just not sure how to start a poll---guess I could read over the FAQ's here??

First poll might be something like: Do you want to vote for the new name or ask the round table to decide (from a list we submit to them)?

I really like iMice, too, but I have to agree w/ Mr. DB. I do love those mouse ears! Have to tell ya, the name does remind me of Imus, however--ha!

Can someone start a poll for us?:grouphug:

happy2go2wdwmom
07-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Drumroll please....

ThePodSquad is very cute! It's like the Mod Squad (now I am aging myself fer sher!).

calypso*a*go-go
07-02-2007, 11:16 AM
ThePodSquad is very cute! It's like the Mod Squad (now I am aging myself fer sher!).

Thanks happy mom!

I used to love Mod Squad. :hippie:

WebmasterBob
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Ok I have a paper on my desk with all kinds of different versions of this. Disclaimer fits in here.(I speak for only myself on the following and those listed below are thoughts I have only had in my own head nobody elses.)

Heck I have alot of lousy choices and can not pick one of my own. I really like the one calypso*a*go-go had suggested.

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad Roundtable Member For the members of the roundtable

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad Roundtable Listener For the listeners

Please note this is just my opinion

Michele
07-02-2007, 11:37 AM
I like the idea of a poll, however, how do we decide which ideas to put on the poll?

calypso*a*go-go
07-02-2007, 11:39 AM
I like the idea of a poll, however, how do we decide which ideas to put on the poll?

Should we start a poll on how to do the poll? :teeth:

maiziezoe
07-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Ooooh, "iMice", I love it!

Cyrano
07-02-2007, 12:57 PM
DIS Unplugged Pod Squad
Gets my vote :thumbsup2

Annette_VA
07-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Drumroll please....

Love it!!

cocowum
07-02-2007, 01:43 PM
I love this one!!!:thumbsup2 I vote for Pod Squad. :thumbsup2

DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

except for the fact that "i-" anything sounds derivative and shows a lack of imagination and original thought..that and the whole "i" things is extremely played out...sorry to be the dissenting voice but it's how I feel...

--Mr. DB

I completely agree! http://www.micechat.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbsdown.gif to the whole i- idea. JMHO.sorry.

fav's=mets&mickey
07-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Finally, I think we do have a winner...........We all are a bunch of D.U.P.S.......DIS Unplugged Pod Squad...........Lets let Corey Know to make the Signature BAR for us D.U.P.S

D.U.P.S for Life

Michele
07-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Finally, I think we do have a winner...........We all are a bunch of D.U.P.S.......DIS Unplugged Pod Squad...........Lets let Corey Know to make the Signature BAR for us D.U.P.S

D.U.P.S for Life

I think we might be jumping the gun a bit. Only about 4 or 5 people have responded since Pod Squad was mentioned. And now there are 2 posts on the user bars thread within about 15 hours claiming we have a new name. I really think we need to have an official poll.

So far, iMice and Pod Squad seem very popular are there any others that should be on the poll?

I am going to check back through this thread and see which other names got a lot of responses.

Personally, I like iMice and Pod Squad. Don't particularly like DUPS though. It will be hard to decide.

aGoofyMom
07-02-2007, 02:52 PM
I agree - time for a poll.

(but I like Pod Squad!)

Michele
07-02-2007, 03:11 PM
I will make a poll tonight. As of right now it will only have iMice and Pod Squad on it.

Please post in the next 4 hours if you think any other names should be included in the poll. Looking back through the thread, I didn't find any other names that got as many responses as these 2. (OPP might have gotten as many responses, but I'm sorry, I don't know the song reference and a few people mentioned something about it being negative, so I wasn't going to put it on the poll)

fav's=mets&mickey
07-02-2007, 03:34 PM
I think we might be jumping the gun a bit. Only about 4 or 5 people have responded since Pod Squad was mentioned. And now there are 2 posts on the user bars thread within about 15 hours claiming we have a new name. I really think we need to have an official poll.

So far, iMice and Pod Squad seem very popular are there any others that should be on the poll?

I am going to check back through this thread and see which other names got a lot of responses.

Personally, I like iMice and Pod Squad. Don't particularly like DUPS though. It will be hard to decide.

Okay Michelle..........I apologize for trying to force feed DIS Unplugged Pod Squad.......Do you know how to do a Poll.........

these could be the choices:

IMICE

D.U.P.S = DIS Unplugged Pod Squad

POD SQUAD

We can let it run for a week or Two and which ever gets the most votes win.....what do you say............

Michele
07-02-2007, 04:11 PM
I'll admit I have not done a poll before, I am researching it now. ;) I'm thinking a week of voting. Do you think we need that long?

tinkerbellblondie19
07-02-2007, 04:51 PM
A week should be sufficient.

calypso*a*go-go
07-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Sorry everybody -- I didn't mean to throw a wrench in the works but I'd been following this thread and was sitting here yesterday when a light bulb suddenly went off.

:idea: PodSquad :idea: