PDA

View Full Version : New tote bag - sharing my recent find...

T. Lynn
06-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I'm a tote bag fan. I love my Overland Donner but found a new tote at Cabela's last Sunday. I've designated this as my pool/snack tote. Here is the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0038722913630a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=ellington+tote&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=ellington+tote&noImage=0

I have the larger size, which is the cargo tote and always wished they made it a tad bit smaller. Upon shopping, I noticed my wish came true. There it was a smaller version of the cargo tote. I quickly snagged it up and when I got home, noticed all my pool items and snacks fit so perfectly. I went online and ordered my daughter the pink/raspberry.

This tote has two magnetic opening sections and the main center section zips. Also contains many pockets inside and out. If you notice online it has MANY reviews and rated a 4.9 out of 5.

Just wanted to share incase others are looking for a different style tote or would like a nice pool bag (holds my lotions, snacks, passes, hair clips, mini radio, reading book, etc....)

duffy
06-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Great price, too, just $19.95! We're going to Cabela's in a few weeks--it's a 2-hour drive there, so it's an all-day trip for us, we go once every 6 months or so--and I'll look for this there!

MommyBoo!
06-24-2007, 06:04 PM
I love that! It looks like they just opened a store in Illinois too. Of course, I'll probably have to buy the older dd one too. :) Thanks for the tip!

T. Lynn
06-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Your welcome. My family saw my bag yesterday while at a pool party. Now they all want one.

FYI - I went to Cabela's in Hamburg and they were on a rack between the womans and children's clothing by the fitting rooms. They only had about 3 mini totes last week so they must have been a big hit.

Minniemom97
07-02-2007, 02:27 PM
For you guys that already own it, would you recommend it as a diaper bag for Disney? My daughter will be 20 months in August when we go. Is it big enough for baby essentials (sunscreen, diapers, wipes, extra set or 2 of clothing, small snack container & sippy cup).

We're taking a separate bag for the grownups!

T. Lynn
07-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, it is a good size for a diaper bag. It's not real big yet not real small. I just love the size. Wish I had it when my daughter was a baby.

If you decide to give it a try, please let me know what you think. Again, to me it would be the perfect size for that. Check the reviews as I may have seen someone mentioning it being used as a small diaper bag but not positive on that.

Minniemom97
07-03-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks - I may go on and order it. It looks like if it got wet it may hold up okay too.

T. Lynn
07-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Yes, I think it will. It's a sturdy material.

T. Lynn
07-31-2007, 08:52 PM
Has anyone else purchased this bag and used it?