PDA

View Full Version : Lonely. Once More.

Babyjustrun
06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
I'm not enjoying life.
One again.
I'm sad, I'm lonely.
I have two friends. One of them hates me.
The other is going through a horrible time right now, and it's hurting me inside to see her like this.
I don't know how to get over people who have no interest in me.
And I don't know how to make friends.
And I just want emo music that I don't even like to comfort me -.-

Tora Millypoops
06-23-2007, 04:41 PM
I'll be your friend. Do you want to talk?

wishspirit
06-23-2007, 05:56 PM
Oh i know exactly how that feels honey!

I know its lonely, especially if you feel you can't confide your feelings in the friend who's hurting, cause you might make it worse.

If you wanna talk it through, PM me ok?

EeyoreFan1
06-23-2007, 05:58 PM
Hilary, I don't understand why you don't have any friends. You are such a sweet person, and you are so easy to get along with! I don't really know how I can help.. but you deserve much better than that.

big_ol_lineman
06-23-2007, 08:42 PM
i know exactly what u are going through bc i'm goin through it... since 7 months ago... i dont really have any advice bc well i dont stinkin know.. but i do know what to do about ur friend.. dont let them go.. i dont care what has happened but if the same thing is happing to u as it is me get that person back bc well i havent talked to my 2 friends is a week bc of camp.. but make up get everything out and dont let them go.. if u do u will regret it.. trust me i know.. and for me i have uh.. devloped feeling for one of my friends and yea i havent seen her in a week

about trying to get ppl to like u... i live be the " if they dont like u u aint gotta change urself it is their problem " i've tryed getting people to like me and it doesnt work

i cant really say anything about ur other friend bc well idk is going on and i dont need to know but if u do ever want to talk i have a YIM ( yahoo ) and MYSIM ( myspace IM ). so IM me or email me i have no life so i'm always on :D again anytime but if ur the type who gets bored by talkin and doin nothing.. i have a runescape account so just tell me

Babyjustrun
06-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't plan on letting that friend go. She was my best and only friend for many years. She just hates me. I don't hate her.
I just don't know how to make friends. I'm not friendly. I'm not interesting and I'm definately shy.

Lovela
06-23-2007, 09:13 PM
I'll be your friend. I have tons of em!

Sparx
06-23-2007, 09:14 PM
i'm kinda lonely too.

I need to make more friends.

VMK_MagicalLadee
06-23-2007, 09:17 PM
Come on, I count for AT LEAST 5 friends ;)

Ill bring you cupcakes. :)

BabyPiglet
06-23-2007, 09:33 PM
Ah, I know what you mean. I am so horrible at making friends, so I just go off by myself.

I'm becoming more and more lonely. Although I have made a few good friends recently...

Babyjustrun
06-23-2007, 09:35 PM
It's harder to make friends in the summer too.
I mean, I don't have anywhere to go to make them to begin with.
The people I miss would say 'what the hell?' if I called them up to do something.

BabyPiglet
06-23-2007, 09:37 PM
It's harder to make friends in the summer too.
I mean, I don't have anywhere to go to make them to begin with.
The people I miss would say 'what the hell?' if I called them up to do something.
Mhm. Or they wouldn't even remember me.

keypooh90
06-23-2007, 10:05 PM
I'll be your friend. I could always use another online buddy..I have lots of those and I actually feel closer to my online friends than my real life ones!