PDA

View Full Version : guy troubles

minniesBFF
06-22-2007, 11:11 PM
I just had to get this off of my chest because it keeps bugging me.

This guy I know asked me out last week, and I told him that I didn't like him like that and that I just wanted to be friends. Well, afterwards he just kept asking me over and over, probably 10 times in the same day so I was getting kind of frustrated. I kept telling him I didn't want to go out with him, then he dropped a guilt bomb and said the reason I won't go out with him is because he's fat!! Now he sends me about one text message a day begging me to go out with him, and now he's calling me. He's called me four times already tonight. I don't want to answer the phone because I know he'll just ask me out again and I don't want to deal with that right now. And I feel like a jerk for not answering the phone.

okay, I'm done. :blush:

Raichu
06-22-2007, 11:15 PM
Tell him that looks don't matter to you but you still only see him as a friend, or maybe after awhile he will give up.

pixiedust1209me
06-22-2007, 11:50 PM
I would tell him the truth and to maybe even say please stop calling because it would makes things worse.

tinkerbell12
06-23-2007, 12:14 AM
^ ::yes:: to what they said.

2HOT2touch
06-23-2007, 12:41 AM
if he isn't listening to you, then I say, have someone else talk to him, see if they can make him understand.

minniesBFF
06-23-2007, 01:25 AM
he's pretty stubborn, that's why he keeps asking me even though I've said no a few (hundred) times. but I think that if I leave him alone for a while he'll give up on me. but I still feel kinda bad for ignoring his calls, which he called again not too long ago. :sad2:

Mur13
06-23-2007, 01:33 AM
block his im, take his number out of your phone. then you can say you don't answer random numbers. I don't, got too many people calling the wrong number.

lalastephanie
06-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Do what they said.Thats the same advice i'd give.

pirateprinces_dancer
06-23-2007, 09:49 AM
i like the take his # out of your phone and say u don't answer to random ppl.....LOVE that idea

wishspirit
06-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Tell him its not because he's fat... its beacuse he's a jerk who can't take a hint!

Next time he calls, tell him the more he calls the madder and less unattractive it makes him. You don't want a realtionship right now and the pressure he's putting on you is making you not even like him as a friend any more!

Its quite harsh, but if he isnt taking the hint, you may need to be!

TinkInPink
06-23-2007, 05:55 PM
while i have never faced this type of problem my best advice would be to sit down and have a serious talk about this with him. No "lets be friends" just be honest. No name calling, be sincere and truthful. He is a self conscious, insecure teenage guy, who may think you playing with him or playing hard to get.