PDA

View Full Version : prefer light or dark?

Mickey Mouse Kid
06-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Do you prefer daytime or nighttime? and things like watching TV with your light on or off?

I kinda get annoyed when the light is on in my room, or while watching TV or something in the living room (unless i'm doing something like homework, of course). Having the light off makes it more comfortable. And I also think doing things at night are more fun.

PurpleDucky
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
I looove nighttime
But I'm afraid of total darkness

Mickey Mouse Kid
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
I looove nighttime
Me too. 0_0 At night I get paranoid someone is watching me or something. And I always look behind the shower curtain.

I have also found that many people jump into there beds, in fear of something hiding under the bed. XD I do, too.

HSMndLKfan92
06-21-2007, 09:37 PM
I cant watch TV with a light on. God. And I hate reading with a light on, too. (Unless it's like, pitch black.)

I love the daytime for a few reasons, but overall, I feel the best at night.

PurpleDucky
06-21-2007, 09:39 PM
Me too. 0_0 At night I get paranoid someone is watching me or something. And I always look behind the shower curtain.

I have also found that many people jump into there beds, in fear of something hiding under the bed. XD I do, too.

Oh gosh, I always have to check my closet and the shower curtains. I always think somebody's gonna pop out and kill me..

I always feel safer under my covers for some reason.

Sparx
06-21-2007, 09:39 PM
dark.

HSMndLKfan92
06-21-2007, 09:40 PM

I have to do that at least twice, and check my closets before I fall asleep. I'm really paranoid. I can't jump on my bed, though. It would break. The bed itself is really old and fragile. lol. However, I put a ton of random boxes under my bed, and I can tell when they've been moved.

Pirate Me
06-21-2007, 09:45 PM
:tilt:
Check things before I go to sleep? No, but I hate going down the steps at night. I always peek from the top step and then carefully step down. :tiptoe:

swimer3
06-21-2007, 09:47 PM
I looove nighttime

I'm exactly the same way.
i love dusk and dawn.

::Snow_White::
06-21-2007, 09:54 PM
Dark..

keypooh90
06-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Dark all the way.

DisGirlAllie
06-21-2007, 09:59 PM
nighttime and the lights off. I'm weird that way.:goodvibes

TOT_Princess_412
06-21-2007, 10:06 PM
I prefer night. I always need a little light though. I always make sure that all my blinds and my closet is closed before I go to bed. I also always check behind the shower curtain too.:upsidedow

TOT_Princess_412
06-21-2007, 10:08 PM

Im the same way.

PG Sweetie
06-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Definately night.

TinkerTracy
06-21-2007, 11:07 PM
Dark and night
always!

Pearls
06-21-2007, 11:34 PM
I actually prefer the day time.
(:

Tinkerbell424
06-21-2007, 11:38 PM
I prefer nighttime.
And it depend on how I'm feeling.
Like if I'm scared or whatever then I leave the light on. If I'm tired then I'll turn the light off. lol

Mickey Mouse Kid
06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
I actually prefer the day time.
(:
Yayy! I think your the first one. lol.

Mur13
06-21-2007, 11:55 PM
I love the daytime and sunlight

we have really huge windows in my living room, so we don't need to use the lights in daytime, but when it gets dark we do. My family never turns any lights on, I have to do it for them.

BabyPiglet
06-21-2007, 11:57 PM
I actually love the light. Like Eric, we have this humongous window in our living room which makes everything bright and sunny. :] I love it.

I don't think I'm necassarily afraid of the dark, I just feel more comfortable when there's a few lights on.

pigletgirl
06-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Nighttime. More fun things happen then.

CheezDoodle
06-22-2007, 12:56 AM
I like the late late, 3 AM, nighttime and really early morning, like right when the sun comes up. I'm like a rabbit like that.

Tora Millypoops
06-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, it depends. If I'm on my own in my room I have to have the light on(except from when I'm sleeping). I hate to be in the dark on my own. And if I'm watching T.V on my own I have to have the light on. But if I'm with my friends at a sleepover we either like to have it dark or semi-dark. Then if we are wtching a film we watch it in the dark.

Raichu
06-22-2007, 03:25 PM
I like 5 a.m. and anytime past 6 p.m. I like the brightness of five but that is the only time in the day. I love the night. I can't watch t.v. in the dark thoough, it hurts my eyes.

I also look behind the shower curtain and like jump into bed lmao.

AngienLuLu
06-22-2007, 03:27 PM
::yes:: Same here. And if a door is half way open, I push it all the way open to make sure no one is hiding behind it.

I like the daytime better. You can see most everything.
I watch TV with the lights on.
I watch movies with the lights off.
I don't like shadows.

Tora Millypoops
06-22-2007, 03:36 PM
The one thing I really hate is when you are trying to get to sleep, and it it all quiet, I hate the sound of a clock ticking. So when I go round my friends for slrrpovers they have to remove all of the clocks from the room. DOes anyone else get this?
But when I hear a clock ticking in the dark it seems to get quicker and quicker. I get really scared. After that my friends have to stay up with me for another to hours.

I REALLY HATE IT!!!!

SOrry just had to share that.

Babyjustrun
06-22-2007, 04:48 PM
I love it when I wake up halfway through the day and the light is shining in on me.

Anways, nightime.

GxBarbie
06-22-2007, 10:56 PM
nightime for me, i like going out and seeing the places all lit up and especially at christmas time.