PDA

View Full Version : anyone remember House of Mouse, show on Disney fmaily chanel

disneyfan2
06-20-2007, 09:22 AM
My kids use to love this before the Mickey Clubhouse. I would love to get videos or see them on line if possible. anyone know if these are available. I tried searching for them but cannot find them. ANy suggestions?

H.E. Pennypacker
06-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I remember it from when it was on ABC on Saturday mornings. It's not on the Disney channel anymore but is currently being rerun on the Toon Disney channel. You can find more info on the Toon Disney website. Sorry I can't post the URL. (Apparently I haven't posted enough yet to get the right to include URL's...)

vanillasoftserve
06-20-2007, 11:53 AM
It's on at 9:30 am on Toon Disney.

http://psc.disney.go.com/abcnetworks/toondisney/shows/hom/index.html#pageTop

There is also a Christmas Special called Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse. You could buy it, but I'm not sure if they still sell it or not.

Oh, and there is a House of Villains ( Halloween themed ) movie.

Hope this helps :thumbsup2

disneyfan2
06-20-2007, 12:03 PM
unfortunately we don't get that chanel in Canada. :confused3 I hoped someone might know if they have videos etc that i could get ahold of.

vanillasoftserve
06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
You can still buy the House of Villains, but I'm not sure if you can buy the Christmas one still.

disneyfan2
06-20-2007, 12:54 PM
thanks, i just really wanted to get some of the episdoes from season 1-4, but i don't think they are available to purchase. i wish we had toon disney in Canada.:happytv: