PDA

View Full Version : Mmm....puzzled...

bunny213
06-20-2007, 08:38 AM
:confused: I've been around awhile...but I've just noticed that the last few times I posted...my post numbers didn't change. (I've been hoping to get noticed by the elusive tag fairy!!! :lmao: Anyhow....do they only count when you start a thread, or does it count each time you post? Are you ever too old to be tagged by the tag fairy??? Barb in Texas

Candid
06-20-2007, 08:46 AM
It should increase with each post I would think since it's "post count" not a "thread count"...lets see, i was a 158 before posting this so we'll see what I am at after posting.

ETA: well, it went up!!!

Indianadisneyfan
06-20-2007, 07:00 PM
I thought I read on here that if the thread gets deleted that your post towards that thread gets taken off :confused3 ( If that makes since). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

disneyworldluvr349
06-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Your post number should go up every time you post. Your post numbers do not get deleted if a thread is blocked or "taken off." Your posts should be going up with every response you make or every thread you start. I have been on here for over a year and the elusive tag fairy hasn't seemed to take notice of my Colorado wit but she is always around no matter how "old" you are on the boards.

byoung
06-21-2007, 06:02 PM
Up they go with every posts, unless deleted .

Indianadisneyfan
06-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Some of your posts were in a thread that was deleted.

When a thread or post is deleted, it is no longer included in the count. This was posted in another thread by a Administrator :confused3 . I'm not sure which one is right. I don't know how to quote from another thread to this one. If someone can tell me how I will.

disneyworldluvr349
06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
I haven't noticed this. It could be because none of the threads I post in were deleted.

Indianadisneyfan
06-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Some of your posts were in a thread that was deleted.

When a thread or post is deleted, it is no longer included in the count. :confused3 Not sure which one is right.