PDA

View Full Version : Shopping...international drive

taylor91
06-20-2007, 05:21 AM
Im from the uk, but coming over to florida soon. Anybody know any good shops on international drive or around the area for clothes/souvenirs.

Thankyou x

DramaQueen
06-20-2007, 06:20 AM
The entire strip is good for souvenirs!!

THat little outdoor mall where Johnny Rockets is and that upside down house thingy....I can't remember the name. But when you see the upside down house thingy you'll know you're in the right spot.

That has some good shops.

And it's not ON international Drive, but there is a reeeally nice mall...I can't for the life of me remember the name...someone help me out!
They've got a ROn Jons, and that Ron Jons surfing place and a Vans Skatepark inside.
It's a really great place to shop for clothes.

earthfaries
06-20-2007, 07:29 AM
Yes! The Belz Factory Outlet at the end of International is great! My favorites are the Birkenstock outlet where you can find cheap birks and the Character Store Outlet, which is an official WDW outlet store. They sell lots of the same stuff you buy in the parks but 1/2 price or less:)

topaz_onyx
06-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Theres Florida mall, which is GREAT

Raichu
06-20-2007, 10:48 AM

THat little outdoor mall where Johnny Rockets is and that upside down house thingy....I can't remember the name. But when you see the upside down house thingy you'll know you're in the right spot.

And it's not ON international Drive, but there is a reeeally nice mall...I can't for the life of me remember the name...someone help me out!
They've got a ROn Jons, and that Ron Jons surfing place and a Vans Skatepark inside.

I know what mall your talking about. I can't remember that name of it though. According to Ron Jons it's in the Festival Bay Mall. I also like the Flordia mall.

STOPxmickeytime
06-20-2007, 11:09 AM

i think that's the ripley's believe it or not building.
i love when we pass that by. it always makes me smile.