PDA

View Full Version : Crocs in the dryer?

jacobsmom00
06-19-2007, 06:08 PM
I think i remember reading on here somewhere that you can put your crocs in the dryer if they are alittle big and it will hlep? is that right?:confused3

vanillarum
06-19-2007, 06:31 PM
subscribing:thumbsup2

SqueakyMouse
06-20-2007, 12:44 PM
I'd love to know! I'm a half size, and Crocs only come whole sizes.

lazidazi07
06-20-2007, 12:50 PM
I did this with my primas. They shrunk, but I was trying to stretch mine out. When I took them out of the dryer, I stuck sock's in the toe area to stretch it out. Then I took the socks out and put my foot in it to mold to my foot. It worked pretty well.

cryssi
06-20-2007, 03:27 PM
I did this with my primas. They shrunk, but I was trying to stretch mine out. When I took them out of the dryer, I stuck sock's in the toe area to stretch it out. Then I took the socks out and put my foot in it to mold to my foot. It worked pretty well.

I did this several times with my primas and they are still too small. grr... I wonder if shrinking the 8's would have worked.

I'm having croc woes anyway, since I am a 7.5... :(

ziggybaby
06-21-2007, 05:24 AM
I think i remember reading on here somewhere that you can put your crocs in the dryer if they are alittle big and it will hlep? is that right?:confused3

I know i'm gonna get flamed :furious: but ....

Forget the dryer and put them in the nearest bin, they're soooo stupid looking.
I hope the craze doesn't catch on over our side of the pond

Sorry

:thumbsup2

Glendamax
06-21-2007, 05:44 AM

Sorry

Oh How I wish I could, but they feel soooooo good!

scanne
06-21-2007, 05:52 AM
OK, what setting in the dryer and for how long? Mine are a bit big, not too much, but I think I'd like to try and shrink them.

cryssi
06-21-2007, 11:00 AM
it doesn't really matter. I've put it on high for 3-5 min...but don't follow my advice b/c my primas still don't fit! lol

jacobsmom00
06-21-2007, 05:55 PM
I sure hope this works! lol mine seem soooo big.

Dedejf
06-22-2007, 08:20 AM
From other posts I've read, I always thought you put them in the dryer to make them bigger not shrink them. Since mine were tight, I tried it and they are a little larger now but I only left them in the dryer for about two minutes. I've read that other people leave them in as long as ten minutes. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 They might be sort of ugly but it's like walking on air so I will continue to be devoted to mine. :love: :love: :love: :love:

The Disney Dude
06-22-2007, 09:46 AM

Sorry

I was of the same mind set Ziggy, until I tried a pair on. My feet started doing this :banana:

Now I wear them as much as possible. :thumbsup2

disneyscootergal
06-22-2007, 11:23 AM

Sorry

I just bought the sandals style, and they actually don't look bad at all (and even though I love my crocs, I agree with you that they are UGLY).:goodvibes