PDA

View Full Version : Class Of 2008!!!!!

JulielovesDisney
06-19-2007, 12:34 PM
So school officially ended today! So I am officially a senior!! :cool1:

Everyone else who's part of the class of 2008, let's all talk about our upcoming year. Where are you planning on going to college? What are you planning on majoring in? Post about your fears and excitement and everything else.

And all of the members of the class of 2007, or any other year, please post advice! I know I will need it! :upsidedow

AngienLuLu
06-19-2007, 12:38 PM
:woohoo: Are you going to play tennis in college?

JulielovesDisney
06-19-2007, 12:42 PM
:woohoo: Are you going to play tennis in college?

I want to, but some of the schools that I'm really interested in don't offer it. :mad:

AngienLuLu
06-19-2007, 12:43 PM
That sucks. What schools are you interested in?

JulielovesDisney
06-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Temple Ambler, Stockton, West Chester, and George Washington College.

AngienLuLu
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
G-dub doesn't offer tennis?

Tinky89
06-19-2007, 02:25 PM
As a recent High School Graduate Class Of 2007 my advice to all the incoming New Seniors is to have as much fun as possible in your Senior year. Cherish all the memories that come from your upcoming year, because believe me it will go by all so fast. It just seems like I was going into the 9th grade and WOW now I am going into College. It goes by soooooo fast. So have fun and cherish all the memories that your Senior Year will bring you. And it will bring you alot of them.

xCourxCorex
06-20-2007, 09:45 PM
'08 baby!
Today was my official last day of junior year and I am sooo pumped to rock school next year. It's already amazing .. Dance Team Captain, great classes lined up, all my friends & the boyfriend too. I love summer, but I also kinda can't wait for September :D
I'm leaning towards UMass Boston or Curry College for a nursing degree after high school. Somewhere close (MA) but still a very reputable nursing program. Both UMass & Curry are great nursing programs as I've heard.
I am just so ready to DOMINATE the school next year. I have been waiting for senior year for basically.....forever!
WHS '08!

2HOT2touch
06-20-2007, 09:58 PM
It feels weird being a senior. I feel like I am still a sophmore. It's going to be weird when everyone is looking up to me and my class. And I am so scared but excited at the same time for graduation, I'm going to miss my friends soooo much. everything is going to be the last time this year, and that's so scary. But I can't wait to go to college. I really want to go to Stetson in Florida and I am going to double major in mathematics and political science with a concentration in pre-law.

big_ol_lineman
06-20-2007, 10:15 PM
i'm part of class 2008 but right now idk what i'm going to do. i was looking into going on a mission trip with my best friend then going to a school called honor academy but idk if that is what i'm gonna do

jessaboo
06-20-2007, 10:56 PM
I'm a senior, I have been for about.... eh, lets say 2 weeks.

I'm going to Columbus State Community College, or Bradford School for Culinary Arts. I'm excited.

JulielovesDisney
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Yeah, it definitely is surreal to say "I'm a senior". It feels like I should still be in 8th grade or something! But I am so excited for the senior "perks", like senior trip (to WDW!! Whoot!).

TinkerTracy
06-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey I am a member of the class of 08 as well. Today is my first 'real' day of summer because my last final/regents was yesterday!

JulielovesDisney
06-21-2007, 10:33 AM
Yay! Don't you love the freedom of summer? :goodvibes

PiratePrincess_08
06-21-2007, 10:47 AM
I, too am part of the '08 class. I have been for almost one month. People ask me what grade I am in and when I say I am a senior I kinda freak out inside. Senior year must have good things to come though. I will graduate with a bunch of college credit(almost enough to be a sophomore!) and at the end--WDW!!!
I am excited and nervous but am sure that it will be fine.

PolynessianBaby
06-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Seniors of '08 baby!
We got out June 8th. Needless to say we were all screaming. I'm not sure what college I'm going to attend. I looked at Grand Valley State University which is about 2.5 hrs. away from me here in Mi. It's BEAUTIFUL. The dorms are amazing. Trust me...gorgeous. But I still don't know where I'm going. I'm going to go into Hospitality Management-Resort Management to be exact. So if you guys ever want to stay in a nice hotel in florida sometime in the next few years, look me up. I'll set you up w/ a good rate! ;) haha
Taylor*