PDA

View Full Version : First time cruiser

Nwfdrool
06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
I am looking into a 4-night cruise maybe in November or December. Could two families stay in a Cat 2 suite? It says it sleeps 7. Are the prices listed per person? Or, per suite? Does anyone know how much these suites cost roughly? Where can I find the best bargains for Disney cruising now? TIA!

mommasita
06-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I have never stayed in a suite, but I know that if it sleeps 7, that is the max..So, if 2 families equal 8, then it is a NO go, if they equal 7 or less, then it is fine..

The price is per person. Keep in mind that suites often book way in advance, as there are not that many.

I would call Disney with a quote, and then try Dreams Unlimited (on top of this board) for their quote..

HTH:)

FatCat
06-08-2007, 11:30 AM
You can get better value per person for the suite if you put 7 people in the suite. However there are cheaper configurations for 7 people in lower class rooms. I would run the numbers and set your budget and priorities.

Suite deposits are non refundable. They are transferable. Keep that in mind.

kcashner
06-08-2007, 07:43 PM
Suite prices are per person. However, you pay the high rate on the first 2 people. Then you pay the "additional adult" or "additional child" rate for the other people.

If you are in a suite that sleeps 7, you can put in any 7 people you'd like--related to you or not. So, 2 families could share a suite. To determine whether a suite would be cheaper for 7 or whether you're interested in 2 cat 6 or whatever, you'd have to compare actual prices for your sailing date.