PDA

View Full Version : Cat 5 and 6, whats the difference?

aussieinvasion
06-04-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi,

Can someone please explain the difference to me between the category 5 and 6 Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah? Also, I see they mention the rooms contain a "Cooling box", how is this different to a refridgerator? My husband is an insulin dependant diabetic and needs to keep it in the fridge.

Thanks,
Mel

Ilovestitch
06-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Cat 5 is just one deck higher than cat 6- that's all.

trivial
06-05-2007, 12:01 AM
And of course, price. The mini-fridge isn't very cold -- at least, ours wasn't. I might call up DCL and discuss insulin storage with them.

WDWLVR
06-05-2007, 06:51 AM
As noted there is no difference between a 5 and a 6 except for what deck they are on (and the price range). The 5's are on deck 7 and the 6's are on decks 5 & 6. I would save the money and go with a 6.

As for the insulin - DCL will supply you with a real fridge for medical reasons. I have heard they usually put this under the desk so you lose a bit of space in the room. Your best bet is to fill out the medical information form (http://adisneycruise.disney.go.com/media/dcl_v0206/en_US/media/myCruise/MedicalInformation.pdf) and fax it in to DCL.

Foxes Den
06-05-2007, 07:11 AM
My SIL also has to have a fridge for her insuline - just fill out the form and fax it in.

Taylor

aussieinvasion
06-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks everyone for the tips, I will book a Category 6 I think and will fill out the medical information form pronto!:)