PDA

View Full Version : The apple does not fall far from the tree...

Mickeyteacher
06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Ok, so my DD (3) had her tonsils removed this morning. Before she went into the OR, they let her pick out a toy. She picked a little pink scrapbook. It has a fun little pen, album, and two sets of stickers. Everything went well and she slept in recovery. When we got home around 11 am, I made her eat. She wanted pasta, so I made her a bowl of plain pasta. While it was cooking, she went into my scrap booking area and picked out paper to put in her album. While she was eatting I cut it for her. She is now sitting on the floor with all the punches that I own, "making" her album about having her tonsils removed. I took lots of pictures, so that mommy can scrap her day.
S :)

PrincessNancy96
06-04-2007, 12:19 PM
What a girl!!
Having just had surgery.. I'd be milking it.. moaning and groaning on the couch!! What a trooper!!! :)
I bet that will be a beautiful album!!

Faerie
06-04-2007, 12:21 PM
how adorable!

Mickeyteacher
06-04-2007, 12:36 PM
What a girl!!
Having just had surgery.. I'd be milking it.. moaning and groaning on the couch!! What a trooper!!! :)
I bet that will be a beautiful album!!

I did moan and groan on the couch. She on the other hand is starving! and refusing a nap.... I'm going to place her album inside my big album.
S :)

vanyel
06-04-2007, 01:29 PM
How cute! Did you take any pictures of her working on her scrapbook?

BernardandMissBianca
06-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Awe how cute!!!

Mommy's little scrapper!

New England Eeyore
06-04-2007, 02:53 PM
That is too cute!

Glad her surgery went fine.

maria34a
06-04-2007, 03:24 PM
Ohhhhhh... Sooooo cute!!!!! We want to see pics!!! Little princess scrapping after having her tonsils out!!!! What a brave little one!!!!! Actually she is on a mission!!!!

AlexWyattMommy
06-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I am so glad she is doing okay.

How sweet, scrapping her surgery.

My two would still be moaning and groaning.