PDA

View Full Version : Baby PatchChild

patchchild
06-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Hello All. Thank you so much for you great wishes and all the fun while I was waiting.

Owen Thomas arrived safe and healthy!
May 29
1:53 am
6lb. 15.5 oz.
19 3/4 in.

We spent the week at the hospital recovering from my c-section and with both of us on antibiotics as a precaution but both have a completely clean bill of health now. Daddy is doing great and has been absolutely amazing with everything from helping me get around to changing diapers and burping baby. We're at home and going to enjoy some quiet days of learning how to be a family.

So, who does that make the winner of the guessing game?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/patchchild/DSCF3713.jpg

rlovew
06-02-2007, 04:10 PM
How precious.

Rebecca

New England Eeyore
06-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

He is absolutely adorable! Enjoy your new family!

kaddjr
06-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh, he is such a sweetie!!! Congrats! :)

party of 3
06-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Congratulations!!!! He is so very beautiful. He looks perfect. Enjoy every second of it. You are so very lucky!!!!! All the love to him for a happy, healthy life!!!!!!!!

MomOf2DisneyKids
06-02-2007, 07:24 PM
OMG, congratulations!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: And welcome to the world, baby Owen!!!!!!!

That's a great pic...thanks so much for sharing it!!! I'm very happy for you all!! Give him a kiss from his honorary aunts!! :teeth:

marlynnp
06-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Congratulations!!! He's adorable!

PrincessNancy96
06-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Joy!!! I'm so happy for you and your DH!!!
And that Owen was born on my son's birthday!!! *Guess what, I guessed the right day and so did Dyan!!! Woo hoo!!!

Congrats and I so would love to hug that little boy.. makes me want to have another one all over again!!!!

party of 3
06-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Congrats and I so would love to hug that little boy.. makes me want to have another one all over again!!!!

me too!

Michellepooh
06-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Congrats Joy and hubbie!

Your son is adorable. Enjoy every moment!

(P.S. Did you happen to meet anyone I know? ;) )

AlexWyattMommy
06-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Congrats!!

Welcome Owen Thomas!
(we are partial to Thomas here too, DH & Eldest's first name, Second's middle)

He is adorable. Even my youngest who punches me when I look at babies said "Awe, isn't he a cutie.)

lewdyan1
06-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the world Owen!:welcome:

He is so beautiful!:goodvibes

Enjoy him!:goodvibes

BernardandMissBianca
06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
OMG Joy, Owen is perfect and beautiful!!! Almost makes me want one more, almost....
Enjoy him!! Tell Dad congrats!!!

BernardandMissBianca
06-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Dyan won for date and time and Nancy won for height and weight. I actually had height dead on but I was over in weight.

SO Dyan, what are you buying yourself?? LOL
Would you like me to get something for you and you can get something for Nancy??

ksjayhawks
06-02-2007, 11:00 PM
Congratulations!:cool1:

ddavis860
06-02-2007, 11:43 PM
AWWWWWWW, What a CUTIE!!

Enjoy your new family. It really does go fast!! Thanks for sharing the pic with us!

lewdyan1
06-03-2007, 06:32 AM
Dyan won for date and time and Nancy won for height and weight. I actually had height dead on but I was over in weight.

Would you like me to get something for you and you can get something for Nancy??

Either way works. I think what I bought for the winner will work quite nicely for myself!;) I really did like it and will be happy to use it! More importantly, I get to share my anniversary with a really special little guy!:goodvibes

StitchIsOurHero
06-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Congratulations, Joy!! He is beautiful!!! Much happiness to you and your new family!! :dance3:

BernardandMissBianca
06-03-2007, 08:45 AM
Either way works. I think what I bought for the winner will work quite nicely for myself!;) I really did like it and will be happy to use it! More importantly, I get to share my anniversary with a really special little guy!:goodvibes

By all means then, enjoy your prize!!! LOL I'll be shopping for Nancy today. Darn I guess I'll just have to go to ACMoore. :rotfl2:

YodasMom
06-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Joy, your little guy is just beautiful and so handsome!! You look so happy! Congratulations to you and your DH, and enjoy every moment you can with him! :goodvibes

Mickeyteacher
06-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Congrats! Owen is just a little cutie pie. I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy. Enjoy every moment, as it goes by so fast.
S :)

Stitch#1
06-03-2007, 06:25 PM
OMG!
He is soooo cute.
Congratulations and enjoy those first few days at home!

vanyel
06-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Congratulations! The picture is just adorable and brings back wonderful memories. So glad you're all doing well. Enjoy this time!

momx3boys
06-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Congratulations!! He is such a cutie!! Like everyone else said it does go by so fast, enjoy it!!!

PrincessNancy96
06-03-2007, 07:53 PM

I can get Dyan something!!! :) Let me know what you want to do!!! :)

Mickster
06-03-2007, 09:34 PM
Congratulations Joy and DH and Welcome Owen! So exciting! Make sure to sleep when he sleeps, take a lot of pictures and enjoy!:cloud9:

KAMommy
06-03-2007, 10:02 PM
He is SO beautiful! I am so happy for you!

RealMickeysGirl
06-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Congratulations!!!

He is beautiful!!

Sandy

calanniebu
06-04-2007, 09:57 AM
He's adorable! :-) Congrats!

patchchild
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm telling you, this biy grows before my eyes. And I agree with you all, he is a cutie. :cloud9:

MomOf2DisneyKids
06-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes. I'm telling you, this biy grows before my eyes. And I agree with you all, he is a cutie. :cloud9:

so how are YOU doing?? Getting any sleep?? :)

mantaz
06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
What a handsome baby boy. Congratulations on a very cute baby. Hope you are getting plenty of rest and relaxation.

maria34a
06-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Joy,
What a beautul baby boy!!! A precious gift from God!!! Enjoy every moment of his life!!!! I love the name you picked for him too! It's a good strong name for a boy! We have a Thomas too! DBF's son is Thomas, however his middle name is Orion! I really like that, because it's unusual. :)

Well, here's to a speedy recovery to you! Happy bonding to the three of you! Enjoy this time together! Thanks for the GREAT pic!!!!

Maria

patchchild
06-06-2007, 09:18 AM
So far, things are going well here. I'm so lucky that my DH is home as well, and has been since this little boy arrived. With two of us, it makes things a whole lot easier, especially since stairs are still really difficult and I'm not allowed to lift anything heavier than Owen until my incision heals more. I'm surprised at how much sleep we are managing, but who knows how long that will last. He did try his first major crying jag last night, no fun, and I think I cried more tears than he did. We'll make it. And besides, he's just so cute that I can't stop smiling.

PrincessNancy96
06-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Yep, that c-section incision is a pain!!! I think I walked slumped over for 2 weeks.. I told DH I was afraid if I stood upright that everything would fly out! I think I ended up seeing him hit the floor in laughter but I was being serious....
Oh, yes the night crying fit... those were fun.. I cried right along with them.. begging and pleading if you go ahead and sleep for just a few minutes mommy will take you and get you a treat, take you on vacation, give you a new toy... just a few minutes of sleep! OOOOOOOOh the days! ( I mean nights or was it days LOL)