PDA

View Full Version : drink costs?

kristy07keith
06-01-2007, 11:31 PM
I am trying to estimate a dollar amount to set aside for drinks. Can anyone let me approximately how much a beer, frozen drink (ex: pina coloda) cost? Is the "drink of the day" offered at a cheaper rate? Thanks!

scrapperjill
06-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Yep...the drink of the day is around $3.50 (that includes a tip). The other mixed drinks just go up from there...I don't recall a bunch more than $5, but I'm sure there are some. I think the smoothies are around $3.50 also.

CapnJackGroupie
06-02-2007, 01:03 PM
I bought a konk kooler on CC @ full price - including additional tip...I paid $6.69. (Konk koolers are delicious, by the way :cloud9: )

disneyfreakjackie
06-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Yeah, I thought that they were around $7 each :eek: !!! ... but worth every penny!!! I did get one free drink after the bar tenders did their little show by the pool! Lucky me!!! ;)

strangeling
06-03-2007, 07:36 AM
Drinks of the day are $3.50 - most others are $5-$7. At dinner (in the sit-down restaurants), they always have 3 or 4 special drinks too that are only $4.50.

My husband often gets the re-fill-able beer mug, I forget what it costs, but it struck me as very reasonable in the end.

Not bad really - considering they have a "captive audience" they could probably charge a lot more. It's actually a decent amount less than what we pay when we go to the Disney Parks (which we do a lot, hehe).

Tiggerfan14
06-05-2007, 09:03 PM
i just read on another post they have refillable beer mugs at dinner? Is that true, and if so anyone remember an apprx cost?

CapnJackGroupie
06-06-2007, 06:40 AM
i just read on another post they have refillable beer mugs at dinner? Is that true, and if so anyone remember an apprx cost?

I'm not sure if they're available to purchase at dinner but my DH bought one the first day - there were stands around the ship that offered them. I believe he paid $12.00 for the mug, (it's a heavy glass taller mug). Then you pay the cost of a 12 oz. beer but actually get 16 oz in the mug. If you go to one of the bars for a refill, they'll give you a new mug - you won't have to keep the same one, unless you want to. We brought some beer onboard and my DH felt funny carrying a can around, although many do, so he put his beer in his mug to carry around - worked out great!