PDA

View Full Version : URGENT Help needed for ideas for Princess party TOMORROW!!!

Blaze12
06-01-2007, 04:24 PM
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I NEED HELP FAST!!! We had a major weather forecast change, 100% chance rain today, AND TOMORROW. I had alot of outdoor activities planned, including the playset, etc. Any ideas for activities for a 3rd birthday party, Disney princess themed??? We are doing a tea party, making crowns, having a princess show up. We made a huge pink castle out of large boxes, I am going to set that up in the living room now. Anything else??? :sad2: :sad1: :guilty:

MomOf2DisneyKids
06-01-2007, 05:00 PM
sorry about the yucky weather!!

princess coloring pages? if all else fails, a princess MOVIE!!
good luck!!

lewdyan1
06-01-2007, 05:24 PM
We always love to have pre-made cupcakes that the kids get to decorate.:)

rlovew
06-01-2007, 05:35 PM
How about a princess parade with crowns on to music?

Faerie
06-01-2007, 06:05 PM
make your own wands? (easy cutouts and pipe cleaners?)

grumpyvet
06-01-2007, 06:16 PM
We played this at my duaghter's third...and it was a HUGE hit!! Hide a ball/rock/something hard under one of several pillows. The "Princess" must sit on each pillow and find the "pea". Much joy and giggles!!

ktturner
06-02-2007, 12:30 AM
You could buy/use the kiddie makeup and have a princess make over. . pull out the kiddie nail polish. . . We have roll on sparkles here that the kids love, that would help as well.

make autograph pages and have each princess sign their autograph. . . including the one you have showing up
Good luck!

Blaze12
06-02-2007, 07:07 AM
Thanks Girls!!!!!! Those are all great ideas. Going to run to the store this morning to get supplies.

After they get made up, I am going to have a fashion show, coming down the stairs. I hope they girls have a good time!!