PDA

View Full Version : Just booked Free Dining! Got most ADR's I wanted!

poptoone
05-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Booked Sept 9-14 and was able to get most ADR's I wanted. Even got Cindrella's castle for breakfast. I was worried about being able to get anything. Guess it's not going to be as packed in the restaurants as I thought.

VictoriaT
05-30-2007, 02:17 PM
Just out of curiosity, what are you doing September 14th? That's my birthday! :teeth: I hope you have a great meal planned!

rentayenta
05-30-2007, 05:24 PM
:thumbsup2 Please send some of that pixiedust: my way please! I am wanting Le Cell for dinner!

n2mm
05-30-2007, 07:11 PM
I was also thinking about booking a long weekend for mid-September and was very surprised how much availability there still is at the resorts. I could've had my choice of most of the value resorts and most of the moderates. I really thought they were booked up by now. I have come to my senses and decided not to book though. We have a 10 day trip mid-August and a 2 week trip mid-October, so going in September would've been too much--it would've been 3 trips in a row with 4 weeks between each. DH said it didn't matter, but I think it might be too much, but still have a few weeks to decide. I've already taken 2 trips this year and still have 2 more to go. I just hate passing on a good deal like the free DDP. This will be the first year I've missed it.

thunderbird1
05-30-2007, 09:28 PM
n2mm: Too much Disney??? There's no such thing. Especially when it comes with a side of free food.

poptoone: Congrats! I'm glad to hear there's still some hope for those who are still in the planning stages. Have a great trip!

SnowWhite33
06-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Wow! This is great news, especially since I just booked us for 9/22-9/29 at POFQ today. I'm putting together now an ADR list to call on once I get home from work. Wish me luck, and good luck to everyone else!

abbybeth
06-01-2007, 03:23 PM
:thumbsup2 Please send some of that pixiedust: my way please! I am wanting Le Cell for dinner!

sending you good thoughts... we're going 9/7-9/14 and my dad made our first round of ADRs about 130ish days out (only 1 or 2 days after we officially booked the trip) and Le Cell for Dinner was booked solid already. He called for a second round today and we managed Le Cell for lunch ....

good luck!

madenon
06-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Good luck Snowwhite! It should be possible though if you're willing to be flexible a bit. I'm going from 9-4/9-12 and got every ADR I wanted. It did take 3 times of calling (didn't get Coral Reef on the first 2 times) and taking Le Cellier at lunch, but I didn't mind that at all. Also Chef Mickey's was a bit of a trial, just had some 7 am breakfasts or a 9 pm diner (took that one ;) ) on my arriving day.

megnsamsgracie
06-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I booked my ADRS around 4 weeks ago, I got all I wanted but on some I had to be flexible on the time! We did ADR for dinner since lunch will be at the resort food courts. I had to deal with a few 8pm dinners.. but then I guess we will jsut do a late lunch!

kimbac3
06-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Booked Sept 9-14 and was able to get most ADR's I wanted. Even got Cindrella's castle for breakfast. I was worried about being able to get anything. Guess it's not going to be as packed in the restaurants as I thought.

We'll be there at the same time! We are staying at POR. I just booked last week. I got most of what I wanted too. Didn't get LeCellier though...bummer. I'll keep trying though!

Kimba

rentayenta
06-01-2007, 07:31 PM
sending you good thoughts... we're going 9/7-9/14 and my dad made our first round of ADRs about 130ish days out (only 1 or 2 days after we officially booked the trip) and Le Cell for Dinner was booked solid already. He called for a second round today and we managed Le Cell for lunch ....

good luck!

:thanks: We have Le Cellier for lunch and I will be happy with that. I just hate eating huge meals midday.

Glad you kept trying and got in! :thumbsup2