PDA

View Full Version : CS breakfast exacts?

BCV2002
05-29-2007, 03:10 PM
What exactly can you get with a CS breakfast? I have heard a platter and a drink, but I've also heard two breakfast items and a drink. Are both true? We're looking at the Roaring Fork at WL, but just the general answer would work too. Thanks!

bicker
05-30-2007, 05:16 AM
It depends on where, of course. However, the standard offering for CS breakfast is covered in the Dining Plan FAQ for this forum:Your Counter Service (or Quick Service) Meal includes one single serving:

Breakfast: Entrée, Non-alcoholic beverage

OR

Breakfast: one Combo Meal, Non-alcoholic beverageThere are places where you're offered something different, but that's the general offering you can expect at all CS.

There is a lot of great information in the FAQ that you may want to know about as you're considering or planning on using the Dining Plan. The FAQ can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=16079998

marcyinPA
05-30-2007, 08:41 AM
It really depends on location. At Pop, we got a breakfast entree (or item) and 2 beverages. At the CS place at the GF, my DH was allowed a breakfast entree and 1 beverage. At the Main Street Bakery, they told us we HAD to get the breakfast sandwich, and we could choose any pastry and a beverage with it. (we tried to make a substitution on the breakfast sandwich and they wouldn't let us).

This is recent information...we were just there 5/12-19.

bookgirl2632
05-30-2007, 10:26 AM
It's always been my understanding that you got a juice, an entree, and another non-alcoholic beverage. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I usually got a bottle of water. My mother got juice and coffee with her meal.