PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood TS Credit VS. MYW Package Coupon Dilemma

PDJPrinceCharming
05-29-2007, 02:51 AM
I am going down in September to celebrate my 26th birthday & just wanted some imput from my fellow DISers. I have ADR's for the DDP all taken care of(CRT, Prime Time, Sci-Fi & Le Cellier) & I wanted to get an opinion on something. I love Planet Hollywood & I will be eating there regardless, however with the Disney MYW Package there is a $15 credit for PH that would easily fill me up if I didn't wanna use a precious DDP TS credit. I was wondering if people thought I should just use the TS on PH or pay OOP for it & use the TS on another restaurant like Coral Reef or Crystal Palace(I am a VERY picky eater, we're talking Chicken, Pizza & Fries here) Any imput would definately be appreciated. TIA!

Jaime
05-29-2007, 05:52 AM
Have fun on you trip.

I would pay op using your $15 and go to CP. We really enjoyed it. Great characters and for a buffet the quailty was good. There is lots of food to choose from even for the picky eater. Somewhere else you might consider is WCC...we are going there in Dec...our friends said it was great...similar food style to PH.

The Sweetness
05-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Def use the $15 and pay OOP:goodvibes

PDJPrinceCharming
05-29-2007, 10:31 PM
Done & done. Today I made ressies for CP at 7:20 on September 22 & after a call with the CM at Disney Dining, I found out that even though I am a VERY picky eater I will be more than taken care of. Thanks for the imput my fellow DISers, I appreciate.