PDA

View Full Version : CS credits Question

Willow25
05-27-2007, 11:04 PM
I do not want to start any heated debates but I have a very innocent question. I am planning a trip to DW with myself, my DH, our new Dbaby, my mother, father and 5 yr old neice. We are staying in a 2 bdrm villa and will be on the dining plan. Since we are in the same room our credits are pooled together. I have read some of the earlier threads about the cs credits and cm's enforcing that you have to use the amount of credits stipulated by the guests in the room. For instance if my husband and I went to one cs restaurant and my parents and neice went to a different one are we going to have trouble only ordering two adult cs meals??

We are not planning to split up and get two adult cs meals at one and three at another. We will order 2 adult and 2 adult, one child. Will we have a problem with this??

illiniowl
05-27-2007, 11:12 PM
You will not have a problem. As there are 4 adults (and 1 child) on your reservation, you would only run into a problem if you tried to order *more than* 4 adult meals at one time.

thunderbird1
05-27-2007, 11:28 PM
There is no minimum number of CS meals you must order at any one time. Even if all of you were together, you would have no problem ordering just one meal.

The only problem would be if you wanted to order more than the number of meals stated on your card, or more of any one type (A/C) of meal than is listed on your card. So you can get up to 4 adult CS meals and up to 1 child CS meal at any one time. This is where it can get a little confusing. Even if you carefully track your credits, and know you have some extra child CS credits, and one of you wanted to eat a child CS meal instead of an adult, you still could not order more than one child CS meal at a time.

But splitting up and eating separately, or 2 adults sharing 1 CS meal is not a problem.

Have fun!

Huff
05-27-2007, 11:51 PM
I've never heard of any such limitations. I'm sure I read on Disney's website that if you so desired you can use all your credits in one day. They are not rationed on a per day basis.

Willow25
05-29-2007, 10:55 PM
I did not think that you needed to track your CS meals because they are not broken down into child/adult. I know that when ordering some CM's will limit you to the guests on the card but I did not think that they would know how many adult or child cs credits you would have used or would have left.

thunderbird1
05-30-2007, 09:40 PM
You don't have to track your CS credit usage unless you want to. They are currently not separating the adult and child credits, but this could change at any time. I was just using that as an example of how you could not order more than one child CS meal at a time in your case, even if you believed you had more child CS meals left than adult because you'd been carefully tracking them. It's one of the problems with not having the credits separated.

Enjoy your trip!