PDA

View Full Version : Video Podcast...

HeDiedxILive
05-27-2007, 11:48 PM
I love it!

Now I want to see some more videos :p

It's been great to carry Disney around on my iPod, but I've already watched them all about 50 times. :rotfl2:

Where is Illuminations? Fantasmic? Spectromagic? Blizzard Beach? The last update I see in iTunes is 11/27/2006.

Pretty please? :flower3:

WebmasterPete
05-28-2007, 01:29 AM
I promise that there will be some cool new video coming very soon. I'm working on a few right now (at 1:30am :)). Plus, we have a few video surprises coming up :)

Pete

MsDisney23
05-28-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks Pete, looking forward to it.. :goodvibes

DrmWvr1299
05-28-2007, 09:14 AM
I love the Dis and you have just "plussed it" as Walt would say :thumbsup2 OK, I am not sure about the spelling for that!

Blue Skies
05-28-2007, 10:02 AM
WooHoo!!! :banana:

I can't wait Pete! :goodvibes

HeDiedxILive
05-29-2007, 07:13 PM
I promise that there will be some cool new video coming very soon. I'm working on a few right now (at 1:30am :)). Plus, we have a few video surprises coming up :)

Pete

Sweet deal! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them. popcorn::

Cyrano
05-29-2007, 07:31 PM

Looking forward to it :thumbsup2

Disneybridein2k3
06-01-2007, 09:07 PM

Pete

:thumbsup2 Awesome - looking forward to them!

richard_andmel
06-02-2007, 09:48 AM
I love them too. My favorite is the Boo to You Parade. I was so happy to find that on DIS! It's our favorite WDW parade by far.

rtobe
06-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Wonderful, the video podcasts were a hit when I showed it to a fellow disney fan at work. Got us our fix since we couldn't get to WDW. Silly question, I've tried a couple times to download the Wishes Video Podcast but it won't download. Is there something I've mised? I can get the other titles to download without any trouble.

GIOny
06-05-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm new to this podcasting and I listened to my first unplugged show today and really enjoyed it but didn't see any video. Is the video only only certain shows and would I also get that from i-tunes?? Sorry if I sound like a novice but I am.:rolleyes1

sconnell
06-06-2007, 10:43 AM
Ok, I just watched Wishes 3 times in a ROW! lol. People at work just laugh! They walk in my office and you can tell, they are thinking "What is that music? I think I know that..." Then, it hits them! lol. :lmao:

jdtopgun71
06-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Stupid question but where do I find the video podcast or did I miss something?

checkwriter
06-06-2007, 12:41 PM
I'm having a heck of a time viewing these video feeds on my Shuffle.

http://www.ministryoftech.com/images/new-ipod-shuffle-lg.png

:confused3

Fredd's Girl
06-06-2007, 02:33 PM
:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

GIOny
06-06-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm new to this podcasting and I listened to my first unplugged show today and really enjoyed it but didn't see any video. Is the video only only certain shows and would I also get that from i-tunes?? Sorry if I sound like a novice but I am.:rolleyes1

Stupid question but where do I find the video podcast or did I miss something?

That's what I'm asking too, can anyone tell us ?(and yes, I have the 30GB Ipod but so far the Dis Unplugged programs that I have are just audio. I don't see anything in the program line up that indicates that there is video. :confused:

checkwriter
06-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Go to this link and scroll down:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

It's just above the bottom of the page. Or so I understand. I still can't get it to work on that %#@$ Shuffle. :confused:

sconnell
06-06-2007, 04:30 PM

It's just above the bottom of the page. Or so I understand. I still can't get it to work on that %#@$ Shuffle. :confused:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

GIOny
06-06-2007, 11:05 PM

Thanks Check for the info, sorry about your Shuffle:rolleyes1 ;)

WebmasterPete
06-07-2007, 01:53 AM
Hi folks:

The video that we currently have available requires a seperate Itunes feed. You can sign up for that feed on this page http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/distv.htm (Just select the "Add to Itunes" link on the right side of the page). You can also view all the videos on that page - they play in a continuous loop.

Like I said, there haven't been any videos added to that feed in a while, but part of the 'content trip' we're doing next week is to get a series of new videos to put up. I can't commit to a time table as to when I'll add the new video simply because it's a fairly time consuming process and it's not always easy to carve a few extra hours out of the day :)

Thanks for your patience.

Pete

GIOny
06-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Wouldn't you know I got all of the ones available now except for the Wishes. It wouldn''t download. I'll have to try again. But what about the "streaming video channels"? Is that available for the ipod?:confused3

Jennygt
06-07-2007, 11:42 AM
My DS loves to watch spectro and splash mtn! He has since he was 5 months old. I hope that he will like spectro as much in person, that is if he can stay awake! Love the videos!

mrp4352
06-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi! Thanks for reading my e-mail about this!

I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us. If I might make a request, I'd love to see more like the Magic Kingdom at Night. Just getting to experience the atmosphere of part of the parks is wonderful!

Thank you for all the hard work - it sure makes the work day fly when DIS is on my iPod!

GIOny
06-08-2007, 03:29 PM
OK, I still can't download Wishes, does anyone else have this problem??http://bestsmileys.com/textinbubble2/8.gif

momm2four
06-09-2007, 08:58 AM
This may sound elementary to some, but it took me almost a year to figure this out. If you are showing a podcast video, don't click on podcasts on your IPod, you'll only get sound.

Make sure you go back to the main menu and click on videos, then video podcasts.

Lori P. :)

HeDiedxILive
07-18-2007, 11:55 AM
(ahem) just a quick bump... :rolleyes1

I hope the content trip went well!

jpeka65844
07-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Am the only one who refuses to watch videos of park attractions? (Sorry Pete!!!) I just feel like somehow, it's ruining the magic!

Before our March trip, I caught DH watching a video of an EE ride and a video of Wishes. There's something about the anticipation of seeing it in person for me! I refused to watch both. However, I listen to my Wishes, Illuminations, and Fantasmic CD's so much that they're in their own playlist on my iPod!

Now, watching videos of Bawb and his Kahtkahm is another story.....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS