PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of an offer to get a gift card with a new prescription?

tar heel
05-25-2007, 06:23 PM
I got a $25 CVS last time.:banana: I'm assuming I could use CVS again since it's a new prescription even though it's the same drug. I have a Walgreens coupon for a TRANSFERRED script, but this is a new one.

Thanks!

Kahana-ri
05-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Target use to do this, but I haven't seen anything recently. It's worth it to ask. Good luck.

tar heel
05-25-2007, 09:20 PM
Target offers a $10 one in its ad every few weeks. I always clip it in case I need it. The last one expired May 6. There also was a Kmart one around the same time.

The $25 CVS one was on-line -- I was hoping someone here might know where.

cepmom
05-26-2007, 06:22 AM
I used this one last month.....

http://www.mommysavesbig.com/111cvspharmacycoupon.pdf

Last month I brought in a new prescription to CVS and they honored this coupon. Then this month I transferred the script to Target and they honored the CVS coupon. The next day CVS called to see if there was a problem and offered me another $25 GC to bring the prescription back to them!

taylorsmommy05
05-26-2007, 07:14 AM
did u just print it out and bring it iN?

NeedaVacation03
05-26-2007, 08:18 AM
I have used the CVS coupon 5 times this month without a problem. I am saving the $125 to use this summer for stuff in Disney and our beach vacation. We figure that will cover a lot of the smaller items we may need.

swilshire
05-26-2007, 08:58 AM
I had a Krogers coupon that I'd received in the mail. It could be used three times to get a $20 credit each time. I've had four new prescriptions in the past week. The first two only had a 59 cent each copay, so that was quite a deal. The last two came to almost $8.

Still had a nice discount on my groceries this week. Didn't realize that they'd take the discount before my senior discount, though. Lost a dollar that way.

Sheila

cepmom
05-26-2007, 10:14 AM
did u just print it out and bring it iN?

yup ~ just printed it out and brought it in with my new prescription. Then when it was time to renew, I called Target to see if they would honor a competitor coupon and told them what it was for. It was no problem.