PDA

View Full Version : customer service for disney movie club?

Jen72386
05-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I have a chareg on my credit card that i did not purchse. $42 worth. I had recently declined thte featured ttitle so i have no idea what this charge is about.. anyway i am trying to get soem answers but their site is down and when i call it says we are unable to process any transactions righ tnow.. Anyone have any ideas?? help!:confused3

VictoriaT
05-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Yes, I called today too- the phone is not working, either. What is up with the Disney Movie Club???

pongoperdigirl
05-25-2007, 05:46 PM
I had a charge too, not $42 but close to it.
If you look at your history under your profile, it will give you what was shipped.

Apparently I got the Fox and Hound 2 pack.

That may be going back...

Jen72386
05-25-2007, 08:57 PM
how wierd mine was fox and the hound too.. but i know thats not 42 so there must be soemthing else

nannerbadnanner
05-26-2007, 03:59 AM
I also received the Fox and the Hound I and II after declining. They showed no record that I had declined even though I'm certain I did. The charge for both was around $33. I called to complain and they are sending me a a prepaid shipping envelope "just this once." She didn't want to, but I am positive that I declined this movie so I insisted.

Funny, someone posted about DMC just a few weeks ago, and I posted that I never had any issues. Ha! They showed me!:lmao: