PDA

View Full Version : Anyone just back want to share photopass?

zoemurr
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
I just registered my photopass and decided I wanted to purchase it. It expires June 20. Does anyone who has just returned (or is going to go soon) want to share? I would burn the copies immediately and have them off to you. This would only work if you haven't opened an account yet. I would give you my account info for you to log in.

I'm looking for 2 people to share so expense would be about $45 each.

Thanks!
-Sherry

zoemurr
05-26-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm looking for one more person...

Thanks!

fAnnF
05-26-2007, 08:12 AM
I'd make sure you can order the cd with different photopass cards, I know we were told a few months ago that only one cards photos were printed, I don't know if this has changed or if the information I was given was wrong.

zoemurr
05-26-2007, 08:16 AM
"add another photopass card". How would they know it belonged to someone else and not me? Don't people often have more than one card from the same trip? (Let's say a group split up for the day?) I know lots of people have done this successfully.. so hopefully it will work out.

Thanks!

MyZoeJane
05-26-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm going 6/10-6/17. So what you're saying is... if I get my own Photopass card when I am there, send you my Photopass info and $45 when I get back, you would burn me a copy of the pictures from my Photopass?

If I did this on June 18th would this be enough time? CanI just email the Photopass info or do you need to have the card?