PDA

View Full Version : shared photopass for august?

jh_wells1994
05-25-2007, 12:20 PM
We will be heading to the park in August. Our dates are the 13th - 19th. I have been reading about photopass and don't exactly understand what it is. I think it is something I would definitely want to do, especially if it involves pictures! Could someone enlighten me and if there is anyone close to these dates who wants to share, let me know!

christinadei
05-25-2007, 12:44 PM
A Photopass is a little card (credit card sized) that the disney photographers give you when they take your pictures. The photopass is free and I believe you can get an unlimited number of photos on the card. When you get home, you enter the number on the back of the photopass card on the photopass website and you can see/edit/order your pictures.

The photopass CD is $125 and Disney sends a CD of all of your photopass pictures. I believe that there are an unlimited number of pictures that you can have on the CD. So people are sharing the CD's and the cost. The CD gives you copyright to the pictures and you can get prints made anywhere you want.

I'd be interested in hosting an August photopass CD swap. (unless you wanted to) I know most other groups are having about 5 people in each group, and that makes the cost under $30 a person. $25 each, plus the cost of tax, shipping and CD's. Can anyone confirm that the max # of photopass numbers that can be uploaded is 10? That would allow each family to have 2 photopass cards if we have a group of 5.

My dates are August 28-Sept 3. So I would likely be the last person to upload my pics, then I'll order the CD and burn copies and get them right back in the mail. DH just built me a scrapbooking room, complete with my own photo/video computer dedicated just for pictures!

Anyway, if anyone else is interested, let me know!

GoofyTraci
05-25-2007, 12:52 PM
good idead never thought of that:thumbsup2

dis2cruise
05-25-2007, 12:55 PM
christinadei i pm'd ya:thumbsup2

Esteri
05-25-2007, 01:03 PM
So, each family gets their own PhotoPass card, and then "links" them together (as if we were one group) after our vacation? Then one person orders the CD for all, and makes copies for everyone?

AWESOME!! :banana:

We're there Aug 19 - 28. Sign me up!

harleyquinn
05-25-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm in! My dates are the 14-21.

christinadei
05-25-2007, 01:04 PM
So, each family gets their own PhotoPass card, and then "links" them together (as if we were one group) after our vacation? Then one person orders the CD for all, and makes copies for everyone?

AWESOME!! :banana:

We're there Aug 19 - 28. Sign me up!

Yep, that's exactly how it works. I've got you down!

christinadei
05-25-2007, 01:05 PM
We will be heading to the park in August. Our dates are the 13th - 19th. I have been reading about photopass and don't exactly understand what it is. I think it is something I would definitely want to do, especially if it involves pictures! Could someone enlighten me and if there is anyone close to these dates who wants to share, let me know!

I didn't mean to hijak your thread! If you want to host this, you are more than welcome. I was thinking about hosting one anyway, and saw your thread, so it kinda worked out. But let me know if you want to host or join! Or if you have any other questions about photopass or the CD.

christinadei
05-25-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm in! My dates are the 14-21.

I've gotcha down!

Provided the OP wants to join, we are full! OP, let me know!

harleyquinn
05-25-2007, 01:08 PM
I've gotcha down!

Provided the OP wants to join, we are full! OP, let me know!

Sweet!!

Thanks OP! and christinadei!

christinadei
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh and I was wrong, I am pretty sure that they changed the number of cards you can upload from 10 to unlimited. I'm going to double check the photopass website and I'll post final details.:banana:

christinadei
05-25-2007, 01:36 PM
1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I set up a new photopass account. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload all of your photopass cards (no limit) and edit your photos.
3. Once the last person uploads/edits their photos, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $29, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/Cases to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and your trip.

Let me know if anyone has any questions! Thanks for sharing a Photopass with us!!!!:woohoo:

jh_wells1994
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I don't mind you taking charge, just let me know what I have to do to get info to you or whatever!

dis2cruise
05-25-2007, 01:48 PM
is there a list of where the photo pass people are and are they just
in the 4 main parks?

christinadei
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
is there a list of where the photo pass people are and are they just
in the 4 main parks?

They are just at the main parks. I would imagine that there is a list floating around here somewhere, I'll take a look for one.

christinadei
05-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm sure this isn't ALL of the locations, but it's the best list I could find and includes all of the locations that I can think of.

Magic Kingdom

Main street w/castle
Judge’s Tent (Mickey)
Exit of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
'The Sword in the Stone'
Walkway between Tomorrowland and the hub with castle
Bridge on right side of the castle
Ariel's Grotto
Character Area by Timekeeper
Hearse at the Haunted Mansion
In front of the Mickey flowers before crossing under the train tracks
Pluto by the fire station
In front of the castle at EMH (Mickey & Minnie, Aladdin, Peter Pan & Wendy)

Animal Kingdom

Tree Of Life
Camp Minnie/Mickey character areas
DVC display (Lilo/Stitch)
Pooh's photo spot

Epcot

Spaceship Earth
France (Belle)
Character Area in Innovations
Building behind the toy shop in England (Pooh)
Morocco (Aladdin & Jasmine)
Test Track

MGM

Sorcerer’s Hat
Tower of Terror
Rock’n Roller Coaster
Mickey Ave. (Donald/Daisy)
Sorcerer Mickey
Toy Barn

bbump
05-25-2007, 02:50 PM
sent you a pm.
We are traveling the last week of August...
(not sure if you have enough people for the photopass share already)
Thanks either way......

christinadei
05-25-2007, 03:00 PM
sent you a pm.
We are traveling the last week of August...
(not sure if you have enough people for the photopass share already)
Thanks either way......

Is everyone okay with letting one more person in? It will bring the cost down to $24 each. Let me know what you all think.

bbump - I have no problem with it as long as everyone else is okay with it.

LisaNJ25
05-25-2007, 03:19 PM
reached a quota for one :)

bbump
05-25-2007, 04:04 PM
I guess it might also depend on how many pictures each person has on their photo-pass card too. (Is there a max of 300 pictures per CD??)
Thanks again.

reginaastralis
05-25-2007, 05:51 PM
If you guys are getting full and want to spin off into a second cd let me know.. My dates are 8/26-9/2. I would love to find 2-3 people to go in on it.. just pm me :)

LIsa

I pmed you. We're going August 17th - 19th, I believe and would love to share a photopass. My mom and I will get enough pictures to finally make it worth our money.

Completelty unrelated, but are any of you going to PPParty during your trips. If not, and you have a little girl obsessed with Princesses, it's WORTH every penny.

melk
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
LisaNJ25,
Just sent you a pm!

melk
05-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Completelty unrelated, but are any of you going to PPParty during your trips. If not, and you have a little girl obsessed with Princesses, it's WORTH every penny.

Just a question, are there photopass opportunities at the PPP party?

melk
05-26-2007, 07:32 PM
Just bumping :)

mom2jacob
05-26-2007, 09:44 PM
If you guys are getting full and want to spin off into a second cd let me know.. My dates are 8/26-9/2. I would love to find 2-3 people to go in on it.. just pm me :)

LIsa

Hi Lisa,

I PM'ed you. We are going Sept 1 to Sept 10.

Rob R
05-27-2007, 01:45 AM
Wanna lower the price even more?? I would love to be in on this also.

My dates are Aug 7-16.

let me know!!
rob

christinadei
05-27-2007, 08:36 AM
It looks like several more people want to get in on a photopass swap. I say we cap the first one at 5(full) and start a new one. Is anyone willing to host the second one or possibly even a third? There are 12 people interested right now, so I'm happy with adding a 6th to our group, leaving 6 for a new group. That would bring down the cost to $24 each person. People in our first group, please let me know how you feel about this.

People signed up for the first swap:
1. christinadei
2. jh_wells
3. dis2cruise
4. harleyquinn
5. Esteri
6. (?) bbump

People interested in a 2nd swap
1. delauzons
2. LisaNJ25
3. reginastralis
4. melk
5. mom2jacob
6. Rob R

Anyone willing to host the 2nd group???

christinadei
05-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I guess it might also depend on how many pictures each person has on their photo-pass card too. (Is there a max of 300 pictures per CD??)
Thanks again.

Oh and there is no max # of pictures allowed on the CD or a max# of cards that can be uploaded since they raised the price:banana:

LisaNJ25
05-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Oh and there is no max # of pictures allowed on the CD or a max# of cards that can be uploaded since they raised the price:banana:

wohoooo ok.. i was limiting it to 4 since i thought the max was 300 pictures. 6 saves even more money.

I started a second one.. so far I have:

me
reginaastralis
melk
In Luv with Disney

Most of out trip are the end of august/ sept

MarylandMommy
05-27-2007, 08:46 AM
Just for you info:

Sometimes they have the photopass guys in the meet and greet with the characters. We gotten them with Mickey, etc, but they weren't with Captain Hook or Sully.

They are also all around the water parks. That is the best place to get a photopass because it is smaller and it comes on a coilly-wrist-thing. You can unhook it and contect it to your camera strap.

One last thing, if you give your camera to the photographer, he will take the same picture with your camera. Even at Chef Mickey's! Our camera pictures turned out just as good and sometimes better.

Have a wonderful time and take LOTS of pictures! I love looking at the pictures afterwards!

jpf
05-27-2007, 09:08 AM
I'd love to get in on this, too. My dates are Sept 17-27. And there MUST be a limit since a cd can only hold so many photos? Any thoughts?

christinadei
05-27-2007, 09:19 AM
I'd love to get in on this, too. My dates are Sept 17-27. And there MUST be a limit since a cd can only hold so many photos? Any thoughts?

From what I understand, a CD holds 300 pictures, but if you go over 300 photos, they just send 2 CD's.

The main reason I want to limit it is that there will be so many photos to sift through to get to your own, so the fewer people there are, the less photos to sort through.

tigger12jb
05-27-2007, 09:49 AM
christinadei

Would love to get in on one ofthese or maybe organize a new one out dates are aug 27 - sep 5, plese let me know if i can be added or if i can start a new one

matdrew
05-27-2007, 09:58 AM
how does this work? I am going august 26 -sept 5. How do you get the pics?andhow do you get them if you do this. What if someone loses the cd. I would die

tigger12jb
05-27-2007, 12:56 PM
matdrew- as the coordinator of the 3rd photopass it would work like this,
I would register on the photopass web site and ask everyone involved in the 3rd swap for payment and for the numbers and letters on the back of your photopass card so that I can enter them into the account, when everyones cards have been entered i would order the cd, when the cd came to me
I would then burn the cd and send a cd out to each person in the swap.

christinadei
05-27-2007, 01:05 PM
matdrew- as the coordinator of the 3rd photopass it would work like this,
I would register on the photopass web site and ask everyone involved in the 3rd swap for payment and for the numbers and letters on the back of your photopass card so that I can enter them into the account, when everyones cards have been entered i would order the cd, when the cd came to me
I would then burn the cd and send a cd out to each person in the swap.

FYI - YOu can sign up on the photopass website w/o putting in your personal info. Then you can give everyone the sign in info and they can upload their own pictures adn they can also edit them before the CD is ordered. Less work for you and everyone can edit their pictures how they want them.

LisaNJ25
05-27-2007, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE=christinadei;18873242]FYI - YOu can sign up on the photopass website w/o putting in your personal info. Then you can give everyone the sign in info and they can upload their own pictures adn they can also edit them before the CD is ordered. Less work for you and everyone can edit their pictures how they want them.[/QUOTE

thanks for the tip...its also must be ordered 30 days from when the first code in entered right?

I will make the account and give everyone in my group the address and pw.

tigger12jb
05-27-2007, 01:23 PM
so there can only be a max of 29 days in between all the dates of the people in your swap, do both groups 1 and 2 already have 6 people in them?

tigger12jb
05-27-2007, 04:27 PM
3rd swap:

tiggerjb12- Aug 27 - Sep 5
isla bonita- Sept. 7-16
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5
Any others interested?

amsyw
05-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm interested in getting in on one of these swaps, I'm going 7/29-8/5. I don't know if those dates are too early to join the 3rd group. Does the 30 days start when you enter your codes or when the pics are taken. If they are when you enter your codes, I could wait until you guys all get back and then upload..... :rolleyes1 of course on pins and needles waiting.... but I could handle it to save some $$$'s.

If I'm too early for that group any one else closer to my dates? The only problem is that I'm not great with computers/burning cds etc.. so don't leave the organizing to me!! :rotfl2: Never know what we might end up with!

jpf
05-27-2007, 07:16 PM
3rd swap:

tiggerjb12- Aug 27 - Sep 5
isla bonita- Sept. 7-16
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5
Any others interested?

I'd like to join! PM me to let me know if I'm in time to get in your group

Sept 17-27

dis2cruise
05-27-2007, 08:41 PM
It looks like several more people want to get in on a photopass swap. I say we cap the first one at 5(full) and start a new one. Is anyone willing to host the second one or possibly even a third? There are 12 people interested right now, so I'm happy with adding a 6th to our group, leaving 6 for a new group. That would bring down the cost to $24 each person. People in our first group, please let me know how you feel about this.

People signed up for the first swap:
1. christinadei
2. jh_wells
3. dis2cruise
4. harleyquinn
5. Esteri
6. (?) bbump

People interested in a 2nd swap
1. delauzons
2. LisaNJ25
3. reginastralis
4. melk
5. mom2jacob
6. Rob R

Anyone willing to host the 2nd group???

this would be fine with me:cool1:

r4blessings
05-28-2007, 07:13 AM
I would also love to get in on this swap. My dates are from August 19th through to Sept 1st. My email is 3weeones@optonline.net.:goodvibes

Jennifer

tigger12jb
05-28-2007, 08:17 AM

Where did u find this info? This is the only thing I am worried about I have yet to find it anywhere on the website, even have an email in to them

chop456
05-28-2007, 08:28 AM
I am interested, too! My dates are August 9-21. Any spots left?

tigger12jb
05-28-2007, 08:32 AM
I will add r4blessings to the 3rd swap which makes the swap :

meladdin -
r4blessings-
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5 (confirmed*)
vasusan-
jenna45- 8/26 - 9/1 (confirmed P) ASM
tiggerjb12-
dustball
Carla

LisaNJ25
05-28-2007, 09:02 AM
ok.. swap #2 is full

Jenna45
05-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Sent you a pm :goodvibes

I have room for 2 more people in the second groups. If your return dates fall between 8/18 and 9/5 that would be preferred. Just send me an PM.

Lisa

calypso*a*go-go
05-28-2007, 11:01 AM
LisaNJ25 -- I also sent you a PM!!!

r4blessings
05-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for getting me in to the third swap! I am psyched! Yoo Hoo!!!! :banana:

I am having trouble accessing the message though, it won't open for me. Could you possibly email it to me at my email addy?

3weeones@optonline.net

Thanks so much! You made my weekend!
Jennifer

Meladdin
05-29-2007, 06:36 AM
Any room for 8/16-8/23?
Thanks.

Rob R
05-29-2007, 07:04 AM
this would be fine with me:cool1:

are you hosting this swap?? if so, are you counting me in?? because i'd love to be in on it.

my dates are aug 7-16.

I guess i missed a few days online over the weekend.

thanks,

rob

IluvXU
05-29-2007, 09:08 AM
We leave Aug 13-21st and I would love to join any group. Please let me know if I can be part of this swap!

christinadei
05-29-2007, 09:11 AM
Everyone that replied from group one was okay with 6 people, so here is the official list for group 1.

1. christinadei
2. jh_wells
3. dis2cruise
4. harleyquinn
5. Esteri
6. bbump

Group 2 is full and it looks like group 3 is full or close? It looks like it's time to start a 4th group. Is anyone willing to host?

calypso*a*go-go
05-29-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm in group 2 and know for a fact that I will only need one PhotoPass card as our group never separates and I'll be the one holding it. Don't know if that will make a difference for anyone, but wanted to mention it.

Tigge50447
05-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Can I get in on this too this would work out great since it's just me and my son going and he's not good at taking pics with my digital camera plus it would be nice to get photos of us together.

I'll be there August 27th - Sept 1st.

~ Andrea

Oh I will only need one card too since it's just me and my 7 year old son :)

** I'd be willing to host a 4th group just need to read up on how it all works or if another group host could PM with what they are doing that would be helpful **

punksmom
05-29-2007, 11:47 AM
My dates are Aug 19th to Sept 1st.:banana:

IluvXU
05-29-2007, 09:39 PM
** I'd be willing to host a 4th group just need to read up on how it all works or if another group host could PM with what they are doing that would be helpful **

So are you hosting the 4th group? If so i want in.

chop456
05-30-2007, 06:51 AM
I am looking for a group to join. My dates are August 9-21. Is the 4th group still open?

Tigge50447, sent you a PM

Can I get in on this too this would work out great since it's just me and my son going and he's not good at taking pics with my digital camera plus it would be nice to get photos of us together.

I'll be there August 27th - Sept 1st.

~ Andrea

Oh I will only need one card too since it's just me and my 7 year old son :)

Rob R
05-30-2007, 06:58 AM
I still need a group also.

August 7-16

we'll only use one card.

Princess_Melanie
05-30-2007, 07:29 AM
Such a neat idea you guys have with sharing the cost!!!!

Got back from our Disney holiday last week (missing it all so much) and we did the Photopass thing....We (me and my fab DB) went over with his parents and spent some time doing separate things.....meeting Mickey and the characters were not as high on their agenda as ours lol!! We paired up our cards at the end of the holiday and got the CD on the last day - we also managed to get the deal where they threw in some prints at the same time for no extra cost - the deal wasn't online just in the parks. I've registered on the site since being back home and all our pics are on there and we can play with the borders and things too...

One thing - if you're doing the photopass - find out where all the "special" pics get taken....like in MK - with the castle in view they make you hold out your hands and look surprised - when you get the pics - they have put Tink in your hands!! And also in AK if you ask for the baby SImba shot - you hold you arms as if you're cradling a baby and they put a baby simba in the final shot.

when we picked up our CD we saw other people get different shots (like Stitch sat between a couple eating an icecream on a park bench with them!!)
When we go back - we're going to find out all these "special" photos you can ask to have taken and see what happens!!

Anyone else get any like this? I can email anyone who wants to see a special pic - I dont have enough posts yet to put a link in my post!!

tigger12jb
05-30-2007, 07:38 AM
Group #3 waiting on a response from one more diser and them I will send out an email detailing our share. Thanks Jen

tigger12jb
05-30-2007, 07:40 AM
princess melanie i sent u a pm

tigger12jb
05-31-2007, 07:27 AM
meladdin - 8/16 - 8/23 (confirmed)
r4blessings- 8/19 - 9/1 (confirmed)
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5 (confirmed)
tigger12jb- 8/27-9/5 (confirmed)
momsoftwins 9/4-9/11 (confirmed)

Please be looking for an email from me

Rob R
05-31-2007, 07:39 AM
I can host the 4th group.

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1 (confirmed)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)
MOQu Aug 17-27 (confirmed)
jpf Sept 17-27 (canceled)

Will these folks confirm they want in??

I can burn these no problem. We could take another and the cost would be less.

Rob

Tigge50447
05-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Rob that would be fantastic... I had no problem hosting but hell if someone else wants to do it I'm all for that :) lol.... I'm In I'll PM you my email addy and such

~ Andrea

punksmom
05-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks RobR, I do want in and have just sent you a PM.
:thumbsup2

So far it's
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1
Chop Aug 9-21

Rob

MOQu
05-31-2007, 12:53 PM

So far it's
Chop Aug 9-21

Rob
Rob,
I PM'd you to be added to the group. Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Rochester.

Merrilyn

Rob R
05-31-2007, 01:01 PM
Rob,
I PM'd you to be added to the group. Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Rochester.

Merrilyn

i've added you to the group. i'm in Hudsonville, between Grand Rapids and Holland.

rob

chop456
05-31-2007, 05:14 PM
Rob,

Just PM'd you. thanks

Rob R
05-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Rob,

Just PM'd you. thanks

all confirmed. anyone else need in?

this is going to be great!!:cool2:

rob

Rob R
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM

So far it's
jpf Sept 17-27 ()(cancelled)

Rob

as of right now, i'm thinking we are pretty full. we only get 10 photopass cards total, so if everyone keeps it to one, we should be ok.

2. I will set up a new photopass account. On Sept 2. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload your photopass cards and edit your photos.
3. On Sept 30, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $25, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/evelopes to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and mid July. This will give us time to hunt you down if you don't pay:lmao: . If shipping is outragously expensive for you Canadians, we'll have to talk.

sound good?

rob

christinadei
06-01-2007, 03:42 PM
as of right now, i'm thinking we are pretty full. we only get 10 photopass cards total, so if everyone keeps it to one, we should be ok.

2. I will set up a new photopass account. On Sept 2. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload your photopass cards and edit your photos.
3. On Sept 30, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $22, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/evelopes to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and mid July. This will give us time to hunt you down if you don't pay:lmao: . If shipping is outragously expensive for you Canadians, we'll have to talk.

sound good?

rob

the photopass CD is no longer limited to 10 photopass cards. So it should be fine if anyone ends up with a few different photopass cards.

tigger12jb
06-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Share # 3 had a cancellation anyone else need in pm me

vasusan
06-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I am interested in joining group 3. I am there 8/26-Sept 2.

tigger12jb
06-02-2007, 09:07 PM
please send me your email address to tiggerjb12@yahoo.com so I can send u the contact info

ang
06-05-2007, 07:41 AM
I am interested in doing this going august 13~22..
Couple of ???
Can you get pictures from rides on your photo pass? Like splash mountain, rock and roll roller coaster?

Also, I want to make sure I understand this, I get the photopass, do I put in the code at the website. Then I Down load the pictures fix them then up load them to the the leader to make the cd?

Thanks so much for the info....ang

Rob R
06-05-2007, 09:24 AM
I am interested in doing this going august 13~22..
Couple of ???
Can you get pictures from rides on your photo pass? Like splash mountain, rock and roll roller coaster?

Also, I want to make sure I understand this, I get the photopass, do I put in the code at the website. Then I Down load the pictures fix them then up load them to the the leader to make the cd?

Thanks so much for the info....ang

i think test track is the only ride that you can upload to photopass.

process:
you get your photopass card, have the CM scan it as you have your pictures taken.
come home, get the account info from the person heading up the swap
add your card to the account
edit/enhance them online in the account
swap person orders cd with all the pictures on them and sends you a copy with your pictures and edited pictures on it.

easy huh??

you want in?

PinkTink63
06-05-2007, 12:29 PM
I am interested if someone wants to share the CD.

We will be there Aug. 16th - Sept. 4th.

Thanks!

PaulR
06-07-2007, 11:30 AM
We'd be interested in squeezing in somewhere. We are going to be there Aug. 2-8.

gabe0521
06-23-2007, 01:03 AM
If anyone has a free spot in a group open. We'll be there august 5th to the 9th.

gabe

Zingela
06-23-2007, 05:11 AM
I'm going the 20th-25th of August--if someone has an opening for a group, let me know!
Send me a PM! Splitting the cost of these would be terriffic, wouldn't be able to get the CD otherwise.

Figment56
06-23-2007, 09:11 AM
We will be there August 18-25, we would love to join a group!

gabe0521
06-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Hey Rob is the 4th group full?

If so is there anyone out there willing to start a 5th group?

going 8-5to 8-9

gabe

MISSYLEXI
06-23-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm intrested too. We will be there from 8-26 to 9-2. Can someone pm me how this is going to work, and what I have to do. Thank You

zacharybsmom
06-23-2007, 08:03 PM
:goodvibes I would love to be counted in! We will be there from August 25-Sep 3. :cool1:

ihave4kids
06-24-2007, 07:42 AM
Does anybody have any room left for me.I am going july 30-august 5th.Thanks.

Evelyn

Figment56
06-24-2007, 02:12 PM
bump:yay:

Figment56
06-25-2007, 09:59 AM
bump again!:jumping3:

Figment56
06-25-2007, 03:52 PM
gonna keep bumping! Hopes someone will start a new group!

Figment56
06-25-2007, 06:33 PM
bump

cocowum
06-25-2007, 06:43 PM
I'd love to join. My dates are 8/26-9/4.:banana: :banana: What do I need to do???

zacharybsmom
06-26-2007, 10:34 AM
I will start a new group! My dates are August 26th through September 3rd. According to the site, pictures will only be held for 30 days. I emailed help at photopass to inquire about number of photopass's that can be uploaded. Anyone else interested with dates with in this time? :goodvibes

The other groups are taking 5-6 people. With 5 more people, it would be 24.00 a piece. Please PM me if interested.

Shared group so far:
myself
PaulR
DisneyDawnNH
MISSYLEXI (2)
Figment56

DisneyDawnNH
06-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I would also like to join - we are travelling 8/28 - 9/1 :thumbsup2

MISSYLEXI
06-26-2007, 12:45 PM
I would like to join the group. We will be there 8/26 - 9/2.

MISSYLEXI
06-26-2007, 01:14 PM
zacharybsmom, Has Figment56 contacted you yet? I know he is real interested, he has a few bumps on this thread.

DisneyDawn Just wanted to say hello neighbor.

DisneyDawnNH
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Hi There! 97 hot enough for you :scared1:

MISSYLEXI
06-26-2007, 01:28 PM
Thank god for pools.

zacharybsmom
06-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Hello MISSY and DisneyDawn,

I have not heard from Figment, but will hold space for her for a day or so, considering bumped so many times! :wizard:

Figment56
06-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Thank you everyone for thinking of me! DH didn't think we would hear from anyone! We are there the week before, so I hope it won't mess anyone up!
It's great that there are so many nice people on these boards! If the dates don't fit, we will understand!

Zingela
06-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Would love to join if there is any room in one of the groups. :)

zacharybsmom
06-27-2007, 11:02 AM
:cool1: We have a full group!

Zacharyb'smom: Aug 26-Sept 3
Figment56: August 18-25
MISSYLEXI and friends family: Aug 26- Sep 2
DisneyDawn: Aug 28 - Sep 1
PaulR: Aug 2-9

I emailed everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again:love:

paysensmom
06-27-2007, 12:52 PM
I would like to get into or start a group for the photo pass. It is way to expensive to go in it alone!!! Let me know if you would like to start a photopass group for this time period.
Heather :O)

ihave4kids
06-29-2007, 09:05 PM
how it works,but we willbe there from July 31st-Augist 5th if it worls out to share with anyone.That would be great.Thanks

slriver
06-30-2007, 07:15 AM
We would love to share a photopass with someone! I think this is a great idea and would love more information if anyone is starting a new group. Thanks. :)

Tracy

calypso*a*go-go
07-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I am currently in LisaNJ25's group and would like to find a replacement since both my kids just got digital cameras and are going to be "snap-happy" for our upcoming trip. Please PM me if you would like to take my spot in the group. Thanks! :goodvibes

calypso*a*go-go
07-03-2007, 11:11 AM
*Bump*

Anyone with late August-early September dates want in?

ljhmom
07-03-2007, 11:28 AM
We will be there 10th-16th and would be interested in joining a group.
Thanks,
Lori

calypso*a*go-go
07-03-2007, 12:10 PM
We will be there 10th-16th and would be interested in joining a group.
Thanks,
Lori

Lori -- I think your dates would work with Group #2 as I believe there is someone else included that is checking out around the same time as you. Please send a PM to LisaNJ25 to see if it would be alright to take my place. You won't be able to PM until you have 5 posts...so if you reply to this thread again, you will probably have enough. :goodvibes

Lisamcd
07-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Hi, I would like to join a group. I will be in Disney from 8/25 to 9/2. -Lisa

calypso*a*go-go
07-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi, I would like to join a group. I will be in Disney from 8/25 to 9/2. -Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Those dates will work perfectly for group #2...I'll send you a PM with the information on how to join. Thanks!

chele4kids
07-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi, we'll be there from Aug. 18 - 27. I'd be interested in joining a photopass group if there is still one available. Would someone please PM me whatever info I need? Thanks,

~Michele

hastrobb
07-09-2007, 04:09 AM
I would love to be in a group if one is available we will be there from
August 5th-10th. Thanks

ihave4kids
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM
I am still looking for a group as well.I will be ther from July 30th-August 5th.Thanks

pamouselover
07-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I would like to join a group!
We will be in WDW Aug. 26th- Sept. 2nd.
Could somone PM me all the info. as to how this works!
I never have heard of this before today.

Cusm
07-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I posted in the official September Thread, but have not heard back yet. I am wanting in for our trip on Aug 27-Sept 1. Please let me know if anything is available.

pamouselover
07-13-2007, 11:28 AM
bumping, as I am willing to be the one in charge of this, but need to know all the ins and outs of doing it the right way.

hastrobb
07-17-2007, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=christinadei;18847114]1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I set up a new photopass account. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload all of your photopass cards (no limit) and edit your photos.
3. Once the last person uploads/edits their photos, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $29, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/Cases to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and your trip.

I saw this post earlier and I guess this is how it works. I would love to be in your group if you are forming one.

hastrobb
07-23-2007, 09:53 AM
If you are still looking for a photoshare group for August, please let me know, I would love to be in one but I leave in a week, since we are driving and stopping to visit friends on the way. I think from what I have seen if we 5 people together, we can cut the cost to about $30 each.

tracipierce
07-23-2007, 12:56 PM
If there is another group forming, I would also love to be in one, I too have signed up with the september list, but we don't have a group leader and there is only 3 in the group. I can't be a leader as I don't have a CD burner, also I live in the UK but I am more than willing to cover the extra costs involved in shipping. If anyone could squeeze me into their group I would be sooo grateful.
My dates are august 27th till sept 10th.

I understand if it can't be done, but thanks for considering any way :love:

ihave4kids
07-23-2007, 02:54 PM
We leave on Friday,but wont be at disney until Tuesday,but I would also love to be in a group if someone forms one.Thanks

dameodie
07-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Is there a list buried somewhere in this thread of the groups and the dates they'll be attending?

We're going for the better part of two weeks... does your 30 days start from your first day of use, or your last? That'll make a HUGE difference in timing everything, I would think. I wouldn't want my pictures to expire (or anyone else's!) waiting on someone else to finish their trip!

Anyway, we'll be at WDW from August 7th through the 17th... we won't be back home until late on the 19th.

hastrobb
07-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I have not seen a list here. From what I have read, you have 30 days to open your pictures and then 30 days from that date to claim your pictures. Does anyone with a burner want to take the lead on a group? I know you can preorder the cd for $99.95 before you go.

djm99
07-23-2007, 03:44 PM
Disney sent me an email with 20% off the photopass if I pre-purchase it. The email states:
Purchase the pre-arrival savings offer and get Disney's PhotoCD for $99.95 - a 20% savings
I thought it was already $100. Is this really a savings.

hastrobb
07-23-2007, 04:12 PM
I think it is normally $125 if you don't pre-order it.

dameodie
07-23-2007, 06:34 PM
For the pre-order... is that only if you have a package through Disney? Or can I log on now and buy it? Do you need a code/email offer/something first, or can you just do it?

tracipierce
07-23-2007, 06:51 PM
For the pre-order... is that only if you have a package through Disney? Or can I log on now and buy it? Do you need a code/email offer/something first, or can you just do it?

I think that you can just do it,, I'm not sure of the link to it, but it is on the september photopass thread :thumbsup2:

dameodie
07-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Here's the pre-order $99.95 link...
Click here! (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx)

I think I'm just going to do that... the more I think about it, the more paranoid I am about putting the fate of a lot of my vacation pictures in the hands of a stranger :)

I hope the link helps those who are sharing!

PinkTink63
07-23-2007, 10:48 PM
I have not seen a list here. From what I have read, you have 30 days to open your pictures and then 30 days from that date to claim your pictures. Does anyone with a burner want to take the lead on a group? I know you can preorder the cd for $99.95 before you go.

If you preorder the CD, it is $99.95, instead of $124.95? :confused3 I have not heard that before!

hastrobb
07-23-2007, 10:51 PM
The post above yours give the link.

PinkTink63
07-23-2007, 10:52 PM
The post above yours give the link.

Thanks! I noticed that after I posted! I should have read the whole thread. Sorry! I just got a little excited!:rotfl:

hastrobb
07-23-2007, 10:54 PM
yea it is still a bit pricey but a much better deal.

Rob R
07-24-2007, 04:43 PM
4th Group Update:

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)($PAID$)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as we get closer to go time!!!!

rob

IluvXU
08-01-2007, 10:59 PM
4th Group Update:

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)($PAID$)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)($PAID$)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)($PAID$)

Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as we get closer to go time!!!!

rob

Thanks Rob for doing this! Hope all have paid now and that you have a wonderful trip!

Rob R
08-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks Rob for doing this! Hope all have paid now and that you have a wonderful trip!

nothing has changed, the list is still accurate. I'm sure we'll have a great time (in spite of the fridge swap nightmare--see the fridge swap free at all star thread for all the wonderful news on that)

Thanks for the well wishes, and to everyone on the swap, havea great time at DISNEY!!!

rob

tyedye
08-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Alright, I just read all about the photopass and sharing. I'm extemely late seeing this thread and everyone is probably on vacation but we will be at WDW next week so if there's anyone who has room for another person for the photopass please send me a pm. I would want to get the cd. Thanks.

zacharybsmom
08-07-2007, 10:29 AM
:goodvibes :thumbsup2 :cool1: We have a full group!

Zacharyb'smom: Aug 26-Sept 3
Figment56: August 18-25
MISSYLEXI and friends family: Aug 26- Sep 2
DisneyDawn: Aug 28 - Sep 1
PaulR: Aug 2-9

I emailed everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks again:love:

Update::thumbsup2

Paul R (confirmed and paid :goodvibes thanks Paul!)
MissyLexi and friend (confirmed and paid :goodvibes thanks MISSY)
Myself: (confirmed and paid)
DisneyDawn (confirmed)
Figment (confirmed)

headoflife
08-07-2007, 01:37 PM
If anybody has space, could you PM me? Thanks! I.m going to try September too.

headoflife
08-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Just bumping this in case someone has room, or someone more tech savvy than me wants to lead one. My dates are 8/26-9/2. Thanks!

tyedye
08-16-2007, 09:51 AM
Just returned and we only have 25 pics on our photopass. I have not logged onto the photopass website just checked our pictures when leaving Epcot. If anyone has room for me on their share, please pm me. I'm looking to get cd with the copyright release so I can print any pictures.

LSUmom4kids
08-18-2007, 11:45 AM
I've already logged on at the photopass site and see that I have 26 pictures. However I really only want a few pictures -like 5. My expiration date is 9/15/07.

Is it too late for me to "tag on" to another person's account and get a cd? I'll pay $20 to someone to get a cd with my pictures on it.

Can anyone help me?

LisaNJ25
08-18-2007, 11:51 AM
I've already logged on at the photopass site and see that I have 26 pictures. However I really only want a few pictures -like 5. My expiration date is 9/15/07.

Is it too late for me to "tag on" to another person's account and get a cd? I'll pay $20 to someone to get a cd with my pictures on it.

Can anyone help me?

once you enter them you cant enter into a another account.

super_crunch
08-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I might be interested if there are any groups still open.

We will be there the 27th-30th