PDA

View Full Version : Disney Video CLUB Problems, Please help!!!!

VictoriaT
05-25-2007, 12:32 PM
I have been a member of the Disney Video Club for quite a while now, but I am fuming at the moment! I have received three videos- POC dead man's chest, Fox & Hound 25th ANNIVERSARY, and Fox and Hound 2, and NONE of them had the Video Rewards Certificates inside!! :mad: So, I call the customer service line, and go online, and neither are working!!!! :mad: Does anyone know what is happening over there? :confused3 I am SO ready to drop it! What's the point of buying the videos through them if you do not get rewards points?? You are paying mor for the videos through them generally than buying at a real store anyway!! I am sorry for this rant, but I am TICKED OFF!! What can I do? Anyone know? Thank you!!!!!! :confused3

mrs.beast
05-25-2007, 04:05 PM
i had problems with them too recently. i remember that it took hours of calls just to get a real person, but once i did my problem was resolved in minutes. so dont give up hope.:grouphug:

donald&daisy
05-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I just got on the Rewards website and emailed them. I got an email back quickly saying I could either mail them the original reciept (which of course I had lost by then) or I could mail them a letter with the proof of purchase. I did that and they emailed me a code back so maybe just shooting a quick email would be better. That is frustrating though!!!