PDA

View Full Version : Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program Announced

barkley
05-25-2007, 09:22 AM
they finaly posted it on their website. go to b&n junior section and there's a link. this year's theme is 'magic treehouse'-you can print up the log for your kids from the site.

dd loved the program last year-and loved getting her 2 free books.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

MsSpinShady
05-25-2007, 10:19 AM
Looks like fun -- I just bookmarked the site. Thanks for the heads-up!!! :thumbsup2

MsSpinShady princess:

Chris
05-25-2007, 11:37 AM
they finaly posted it on their website. go to b&n junior section and there's a link. this year's theme is 'magic treehouse'-you can print up the log for your kids from the site.

dd loved the program last year-and loved getting her 2 free books.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Can you include the link? I can't find it anywhere.:confused3
Thanks!

zoodoyle
05-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the reminder!! My daughter loved the program last year as well!! :)

scorpad99
05-25-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/summer/reading.asp?&z=y&kids=y&cds2Pid=13869

InstImpres
06-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Has anyone seen the coupon and willing to share the free book options. We need to buy a few things for school but some are pretty common, if we can get them for free, we'll wait.

TIA

InstImpres
06-18-2007, 08:41 PM
Has anyone seen the coupon and willing to share the free book options. We need to buy a few things for school but some are pretty common, if we can get them for free, we'll wait.

TIA

Banana magic
06-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Has anyone seen the coupon and willing to share the free book options.

I was wondering too. I was in the store, but it was hard to tell which books in the display were the ones you would get.

barkley
06-19-2007, 02:34 AM
the only list we got (dd finished the 2 log maximum already:thumbsup2 ) was on the certificate you are given at customer service. there was a pretty good variety of books for all the age groups (though you can pick your free books from any of the age groups). our b&n's had one display with only those books you could choose from. it seemed like there was more newer books offered this year-not so many of the 'classics'.