PDA

View Full Version : Just got home from POC3

ksjayhawks
05-25-2007, 03:32 AM
Took ds and his friend to the 12:01 a.m. showing. It was a great movie! A little slow right in the middle, but can overlook that!

We got there at 10:45 p.m. and the line was already wound through the theater hallways and heading out the back door! We were one of the last ones inside! They were doing two theaters together-1000 seats. Did the same for the other side, so 2000 of us crazy people are just getting home!

I held spots for some girls so they could go and get snacks and they brought me back a coffee (so sweet of them), so that helped perk me up and keep me going. Now it is off to bed.

Students were done this morning, I have work day tomorrow, then it is summer time!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

StitchIsOurHero
05-25-2007, 04:50 AM
Ooh! I can't wait to see it!! We had work day yesterday, and our students are done at 10 a.m. this morning. We are going to the movie tonight (with KAMommy & her DH) at 7:00. I'm so excited! :banana:

Lisa
05-25-2007, 04:53 AM
How much of a presence did the bearded squid man have in this one? I have a really hard time with snakes, I could barely watch the last one due to his snakey beard.

I know, I know, laugh at me all you want, but just typing the word gives me the shutters:confused3 :scared1:

maria34a
05-25-2007, 08:11 AM
How much of a presence did the bearded squid man have in this one? I have a really hard time with snakes, I could barely watch the last one due to his snakey beard.

I know, I know, laugh at me all you want, but just typing the word gives me the shutters:confused3 :scared1:

:rotfl2:

BernardandMissBianca
05-25-2007, 08:26 AM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I guess I know where we are NOT going this weekend!!!

Lisa
05-25-2007, 04:28 PM
No but I want to see it. I love Pirates, I just wish there wasn't the snakey presence.:eek: Needless to say the first Pirates was my favorite.:goodvibes

RLccweems
05-26-2007, 09:03 PM

I saw this today....and I felt the same way about that breaded squid man...:scared1:

lettie

patchchild
05-27-2007, 06:57 AM
Sadly, Squiddy continues to be prominent in this movie. He bugs me, but mostly because I think it's excessive. Why he's so squid like is finally explained so I'm happy with that.