PDA

View Full Version : My 2nd & hopefully last stupid DDP question

cinmell
05-24-2007, 02:53 PM
What does OOP stand for? I know it's going to be so obvious when you tell me!:blush: ;)

:thanks:

3boyzmom
05-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I'll just whisper it to you ... out of pocket:goodvibes

cinmell
05-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Thank you! I knew it would be so simple! ;) I was thinking off of plan too but yours sounds better!!! :rotfl:

LoveMyLAP-BAND
05-24-2007, 03:09 PM
If you are on the DDP, it is sometimes better to pay OOP (out of pocket). For example, I am going in September and I want to eat at Beaches and Cream (at Beach CLub resort). I am going to pay OOP because I don't want to use a table service credit on it. A hamburger is $8. I'd rather use my TS on dinner at Boma, which is $26. Make sense?

So be careful where you use your TS credits. Let me know if I can help you in this area!;)

The Sweetness
05-24-2007, 04:27 PM
I will be doing CS breakfasts at the ASMO food court OOP for us. ANd maybe order an entree & iced tea OOP at PT50s, as well as Mama Melrose (where you even have bread on the table) and share DH dessert (he usually orders seafood aps ie calmari:scared: :snooty:

BTW~ w a very small amount of consideration, it isnt at all complicated to decide what to order off the plan (for credits) and what to buy OOP (no need to sweat it;) )

wwaleye
05-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I'll just whisper it to you ... out of pocket:goodvibes

LOL:rotfl2: