PDA

View Full Version : Cros-problems with flat feet

Jen76b
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
I know, not another Crocs thread... :rolleyes:

I haven't found this question asked so that I'd try..

I bought my DS8 some Crocs b/c last year at DW his feet were killing him by the end of day 2. I thought these would be great this summer. He's not much of a sandal wearer, so I'm trying to get him to break these in. After about 30 minutes of walking around, he said his feet hurt. They fit him perfect all around his feet, so I know they're not too tight. He has flat feet, so I'm wondering if that's the problem. Has anyone had a problem with them?

I bought my first pair after walking around for hours in my "cute shoes" while out of town and couldn't stand it anymore. I loved mine. I just can't figure out why he doesn't.

TIA!

tink2dw
05-24-2007, 02:00 PM
I have flat feet and I needed to get the Rx Crocs to get them wide enough! Also I find the arch support in shoes can hurt if the sizing is too big or too small.

lchadwick
05-24-2007, 02:07 PM
My DHs feet are VERY flat and his hurt him b/c the arch support was too much for him. He got NASTY blisters on his arch.

They can't be perfect for everyone! Maybe if he wears them for short periods of time, the arch support might lessen up a bit and they'd be more comfortable.

PA Princess
05-24-2007, 04:04 PM
My dh has flat feet (as in no arch) and he does not care for crocs...arch support bothers him as well as the little numbs on the bottom.

However, her has a pair of the airwalks from Payless and he loves, loves, loves those things! So perhaps try the airlwalks?