PDA

View Full Version : Next Pixar movie?

meandtheguys2
05-23-2007, 03:12 PM
You all know everything on this board...so I figured someone could tell me what the next Pixar movie is to be about.

We were talking about it last night at bedtime, and I told my boys I'd check here!

TIA!

EUROPACL
05-23-2007, 03:59 PM
Pixar was bought by Disney and all projects are being reevaluated....but before the buy out Pixar listed Wall-E as its next project. (IMDB) list the Plot Outline:A robot looks for a home in space. Since the buyout of Pixar. They have announced Toy Story 3 as an upcoming project as well.

meandtheguys2
05-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks! I knew of the buy-out, but didn't know how to ask without refering back to Pixar.

adabob
05-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks! I knew of the buy-out, but didn't know how to ask without refering back to Pixar.

I have 2 refer to it also because it is confusing that they bought Pixar but still call it PIXAR

EUROPACL
05-23-2007, 04:37 PM
I have 2 refer to it also because it is confusing that they bought Pixar but still call it PIXAR

I'm not sure how long this will go on....rumor has it that Disney may be doing away with all of the different studio brands and releasing movies under one brand name.

ChrisFL
05-23-2007, 04:52 PM
There's also Ratatouille (sp?) if you haven't seen, its coming out in a couple of weeks I think? I wasn't impressed by the trailer of it though.

meandtheguys2
05-23-2007, 05:02 PM
I didn't realize that Rat. was Pixar. I wasn't impressed, but I honestly thought a movie about race cars would be a waste of time!

Thanks! I love reading this board!

EUROPACL
05-23-2007, 05:16 PM
I didn't realize that Rat. was Pixar. I wasn't impressed, but I honestly thought a movie about race cars would be a waste of time!

Thanks! I love reading this board!

Sorry I thought you were talking about after Ratatouille. You might want to check out the new stuff...kind of hard to miss the from the and the Pixar logo though.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/ratatouille/

meandtheguys2
05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Cool link! You can tell I don't get out enough...:rotfl: