PDA

View Full Version : OT Anyone use Auctiva to list on eBay?

samanthacatangel
05-23-2007, 06:32 AM
I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback as to their experience with Auctiva (or any other listing services) - good or bad.

Thanks very much!

Samantha

dismom24
05-23-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm just bumping this up because I have been wondering the same thing. I looked at their website and it looks great, but i would like to hear from people who use it.

Todd&Copper
05-23-2007, 10:07 AM
We (DH and I) ues it and we like it. I am not big time Ebayer - just getting rid of some old stuff - but it alows me to set up the auctions and the times for them to start, I can organize all of my images and all fo my listings. I think it is convenient.

jcksrobbins
05-23-2007, 11:29 AM
I use Auctiva and like it. I have an ebay store with about 375 items in it. For free photo hosting and templates I think it's one of the best out there. Just my opinion though.

They had a few technical problems a few months ago, but seem to have them all fixed and I haven't noticed any problems since then.

I really like the free templates. I think that is my favorite part about them. I think since I started using them my sales have really done better because my listings look nicer.

Hope that helps!

Colleen

jls886
05-23-2007, 11:53 AM
I have started using it just recently and I really like it. It allows you to schedule a listing for free (ebay its like $.15) so if I feel like ebaying at midnight but don't want my listing to end then, I can schedule it to start the next afternoon or whenever I want. It also lets you add more than just one picture without the extra fees. I have still been managing my auctions and everything in ebay, I'm not too fond of the way that Auctiva is set up for that. I just use it to list items and then never check it again.

Oh, the only problem that I have run into is that when someone purchasing something it takes them to Auctiva checkout and then to Paypal like normal. A couple of people who purchased multiple items had a problem getting the checkout system to accept the new adjusted total.