PDA

View Full Version : Let the planning begin..

PrincessNancy96
05-22-2007, 04:46 PM
DSis just called and is trying to think of a theme for their wedding reception (which is 2 years away)... she and DF have decided they may like a Disney reception...both would like to go to Disney for their Disneymoon.... So, girls..
tell me about wedding favors that we could make that are Disney related..
Keep in mind... I want to help make the items instead of buy as much as we can... and they are paying for their own wedding...their choice... I told her I would shoot her several ideas....and she could take or leave them.. to keep them in a folder..for future reference...

I did find a cute candle holder that had Cinderella's castle on it... I thought maybe we could buy square clear candle holders (voltive) and buy a Cinderella castle stencil and etch them on the candles to save money...

Suggestions: Ideas:

Of course I will be making her Wedding Scrapbook and her DISmoon scrapbook if they go their for sure!

TIA

BernardandMissBianca
05-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Queenie is doing a Cinderella themed wedding so I'm sure she has some ideas.

OK Disney themed or Princess themed for Sis?

Either way a cake topper for sure. Start punching now in silver or gold paper the castle, mickey heads, etc.... I have a castle punch if you need me to start punching. What color scheme is she using? Dates - spring, fall, summer, winter?

That's all I can think of for now. Let me get the army hunkered down for the night first.

PrincessJen09
05-22-2007, 08:53 PM
I am getting married in a little under a year and have a fairy tale theme. I can give you all the stuff I have found. Is it just Cinderella or Princess? If you dont mind me asking, what is the budget?