PDA

View Full Version : TS is it too late?

my4boys+1
05-22-2007, 01:55 AM
I'm planning a trip at the end of agust couldn't get free dining, I want to make some resi's but am I too late to get anything decent now? I was thinking 1900 park fare, crystal palace, liberty tree inn and cape may brekafast.

MonorailNate
05-22-2007, 08:19 AM
I don't think you are too late. We are just getting ready to make our ADR's for our July trip. Last year we made them about a month in advance of going in late July. We were able to get every thing we wanted. You might have to be flexible with your times, though.:)

n2mm
05-22-2007, 08:48 AM
No, it's not too late. We have a group of 11 going Aug. 15-24 and I just canceled some ADRs last week and rescheduled new ones with no problem. I managed a late lunch at Coral Reef and dinner at Trails End. Canceled several other places. (We just returned a couple of weeks ago and some of the places we visited I don't plan to return too any time soon, so canceled them for August--this included Spoodles and Cape May).

Colleen27
05-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I got Ohana (dinner) and Spoodles this morning for a short August trip we're working on planning for DD's birthday & the Pirate & Princess party (Aug 20-23). We'll only be there 2 or 3 nights so those were the only ADRs I asked about, but I was able to get both and at pretty close to the times I wanted.

DISNEYNY
05-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Sorry you couldn't get the free dining....is it all sold out?? I tried to make an evening ADR about a month ago for CP at the end of August and the only times they had left were 8:30. You should probably call and try to make some now. You may have to book later times or take lunches. You won't know until you call. Good luck!!

TEK224
05-22-2007, 01:13 PM
I made some ADR's this morning for my late Aug trip. Wanted the Cinderalla Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire, but was told it would be closed during that time.:sad2:

rentayenta
05-22-2007, 02:15 PM
Not too late at all. I called today for my friend who is going during free dining and got everything she wanted and at good dinner times! :thumbsup2

jcemom
05-22-2007, 05:27 PM
I made some ADR's this morning for my late Aug trip. Wanted the Cinderalla Gala Feast at 1900 Park Faire, but was told it would be closed during that time.:sad2:1900 FP is being refurbed but the Cinderella dinner is still being held at GF Cafe. It won't be buffet, but will have a regular menu. Appetizer and entree are your choice, dessert is a plate of assorted mini desserts to be shared.