PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

Pages : [1] 2

BabyPiglet
05-21-2007, 06:23 PM
So we will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and I was thinking I'd love to meet some fellow DISers. We might not all know each other, but we have 2 common loves. So I'd think we'd all hit it off.

I don't know how this will turn out, but if you're interested I'd love to do it.

:) Jenny.

Here's the list:

Stan'sMaggieMouse
RachelTori [halloween shirt]
MrsPiglet
EeyoreFan1
macraven [halloween shirt]
DisneyFreakNumeroUno
SnowWhite33
Hersey
Haeg
Mousiemom
Jcemom
Aubriee
Katebeth
Brian_WDW74
pinkerbell
ScroogeMcDuckFan
eebadeeba
tacomaranch
ultimatemickeyfreak
go58cruisin
DisneyCP2002
cdotla
Daisy14

Wooo!

Come on people, we can't be the only ones going :)

EDIT: Could you please add who will be in your party so I can have a rough estimate of who will be there? Thanks.

Jenny

September 30 at MNSSHP at the tomorrowland terrace. We will meet up to watch the fireworks together. I will be there by 8:45. Afterwards we can go trick or treating together if anyone wants to or ride a couple rides.

Stan's MaggieMouse
05-22-2007, 06:17 PM
My family will be a MNSSHP on September 30th as well and we'd be interested in a DIS meet. :yay:

MrsPiglet
05-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I'll meet up with you too. Let us know when and where.

Stan's MaggieMouse
05-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Sounds great! I just realized that DS will be 13 by then, a real live teenager. :scared1:

RachelTori
05-24-2007, 09:32 PM
Count me in!! :)

BabyPiglet
05-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh wonderful. We were planning on eating at LTT, we have a 4:20 ADR.

3NJDisneyDivas
05-25-2007, 04:51 PM
We are going to arrive in WDW on October 1st, so if anyone is still around then, we'd LOVE to meet up. When we went earlier this year we met only 1 other DIS'er.
We will be at POR from 10/01 til 10/07.
Let me know.
Lisa

Stan's MaggieMouse
05-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Our ADR is also at LTT but not until 7 pm, we scheduled it before they announced that there would be MNSSHP that night, it was supposed to be EMH at MK. We're trying to move it up earlier, but so far, no luck.

Lisa - October 1st will be our last day in the World, for this trip. It's my birthday and we're spending it in Epcot. Would love to meet up if you plan to be in Epcot that day.

Maggie

MrsPiglet
05-26-2007, 10:37 PM
3NJDisneyDivas

We will be there till October 6. We would love to meet up with you also. Let us know when and where.

I cant keep DD off and I end up talking to people under her name.

3NJDisneyDivas
05-27-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi Maggie!
We aren't going to be doing anything xcept laying by the pool on the 1st, but
:bday: to you!!!!!

Mrs.Piglet,
I would love to meet up. I got a PM from Baby Piglet & replied. I will send it to you under Mrs.Piglet too.
I can't wait :yay:
Lisa

Stan's MaggieMouse
05-28-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm so excited, I called Disney today and got our 7 pm ADR moved up to 4:20. Now we won't miss any of the party festivities while having dinner. :cool1:

MrsPiglet
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM
How funny!!! We cancelled ours this morning and going to CRT for dinner at 4:30. I bet you got our reservations. Glad we helped someone.

BabyPiglet
05-31-2007, 01:27 PM
So excited!

BUMP.

EeyoreFan1
06-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Hmm... We're going to MNSSHP on the 28th.. Maybe I can get it changed, but probably not.

MrsPiglet
06-02-2007, 06:05 PM
I figured the 28th would have been busier bing a Friday night. Last year we bought tickets and turned we could not go, we knew a couple months in advance and they regfunded out money. So I bet you can get it changed.

macraven
06-08-2007, 08:12 PM
add me to the list.
the 30th sounds great to me !!

we can have a mini meet.........woo hoo

Disney Freak Numero Uno
06-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Please sign me up too.

EeyoreFan1
06-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Sign me up! I'm not sure if I'm coming, but we MIGHT be. :)

MrsPiglet
06-10-2007, 11:15 AM
BabyPiglet, your list is growing.

Do you know where we are meeting? What about for the parade?

EeyoreFan1
06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
MrsPiglet, I have ADRS at Cindy's the night of MNSSHP, so I can't meet up with you all for dinner. After I leave Cindy's I can head over to........meet you guys outside of Crystal Palace? (Isnt that were you all are eating?)

MrsPiglet
06-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Yes we have dinner adrs at Crystal Palace.

Not you, but I was thinking about meeting everyone for the night parade, then maybe walk around and trick and treat. I know you and babypiglet want to meet.

EeyoreFan1
06-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Yes, did my mom ever reply to the pm you sent?

MrsPiglet
06-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Yes, your mom and I talked. We are trying to figure out a good time you and Babypiglet to meet. The MNSSHP party probably would be our best. What time is you CRT adrs?

EeyoreFan1
06-10-2007, 04:46 PM
See, we aren't sure yet. I sprung the "Momm Jenny is going to be at MNSSHP the other night we're there! Can we change it? Pretty please?" So shes still trying to figure out Adrs. It will probably be around 4-4:30 We want to get eating over with.

macraven
06-10-2007, 04:56 PM
last year i did two different nights of mnsshp.

the one on thursday oct 4th was a lot less crowded than the one on friday end of sept.

the oct 4th dis meet was due to people signing up on a thread, just like we are doing here.

we all meet for the hallowishes fireworks and sat in the seated dining area by tomorrowland terrace. those with strollers could have more room and it wasn't too loud so we could talk and introduce ourselves to each other.

it was a combination of families and solo travelors.

and it was great to be able to sit down for awhile that night.

it was a good area for us instead of standing along main street as we knew who was a diser then. some of us wore a HDLGMH pinned to our tops so we wouldn't feel stupid walking up to someone.

some of the disers came early to the meet place and once we met up at the fireworks time, if we wanted to hang with others, we did. i met a super diser that night and we did the rest of the evening together until about 11ish.

where ever you all want to meet is great with me.
just wanted to share how one group did it last year.

EeyoreFan1
06-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Sounds fun. :) I'm sure (my moms was a cast member) we can find some great views for fireworks and the parade. I"m thinking we maybe meet up around 6iah, because our cindys ressies are going to be around 4-4:30 so that gives us time to eat, and head over to wherever we are all meeting. I"m sure whatevers fine though. :)

BabyPiglet
06-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Okay, not you Jess, we'll meet earlier, Uhm I think.

But, for the others. How about we meet up before the parade (haven't decided at the spot yet) watch the parade, mix and mingle a little. Then if you'd like maybe walk around MK doing such and such. Or we could fork off after the parade and go our seperate ways. I just thought this way, we get a chance to really talk to each other and such.

Does that even make sense? LOL. :]

Jenny.

BabyPiglet
06-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Important UPDATE on the first post. :]

macraven
06-10-2007, 11:03 PM
i read the notice and came back to post that i will be going solo.

BabyPiglet
06-10-2007, 11:40 PM
LOL...Okay. You're solo. :]

How does the game-plan sound?

MrsPiglet
06-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Macraven what time is the fireworks? Sounds like a plan to all meet at the tomorrowland terrace and watch the fireworks. I think we will be going to two different parties too.
We leave Oct 6 so Oct 5 party would be a good last night. Did many show up last year? A couple of groups are meeting at DD for dinner at Planet Hollywood on Oct 2nd if you or anyone else would like to join us.

macraven
06-11-2007, 09:29 AM
Macraven what time is the fireworks? Sounds like a plan to all meet at the tomorrowland terrace and watch the fireworks. I think we will be going to two different parties too.
We leave Oct 6 so Oct 5 party would be a good last night. Did many show up last year? A couple of groups are meeting at DD for dinner at Planet Hollywood on Oct 2nd if you or anyone else would like to join us.

the last two years, hallowishes started at 9:30 pm. i would assume it will be the same time this year.

people started claiming their spots around 8:45 last year on one of the dates i went. main street was hard to walk thru at that time.

the first parade should be around 8 - 8:15ish, (i'd have to check the calendar to be sure) so once that crowd disperses, we will have plenty of time to wander over to the tomorrowland terrace for the meet. not that i am saying that is where the meet up place will be, but it is a suggestion.

depending on where you stand for the parade, will determine what time it will end for you. i always stand near the beginning of the parade so i can trick or treat in that area without large crowds.

last year for the thursday mnsshp meet up about 30ish including kids showed up.

the nice thing about that place to meet was the seats, tables, and it was quiet and away from crowds. also, anyone that wanted to get there early, held on to some tables in case others had a meet up there

MrsPiglet
06-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Sounds good to me, now we need to get BabyPiglet to change the first page.

macraven
06-11-2007, 08:13 PM
please don't think i am trying to sway the group to a designated place.
i wasn't the one that started all the work on the thread.

i just wanted to share how one dis group i joined up with last year did the meeting place.

it did work out fine as we could have never found each other in the crowds by the parade area. and the ones with strollers and littles enjoyed the tables and seats at the patio seating at tomorrowland terrace.

to meet around the disney statue at the end of main street is a tough place to find others during the wait time for hallowishes.

i think it woulld be kewl to meet others earlier in the evening, such as by parade time but don't know where or how to do that.

i don't want to get anyone upset by my suggestions. sometimes that happens on the dis when one person posts what could work for a meet up place.

came back to add maybe if we meet for hallowishes, we could then decide where to meet up for the late parade in case we all go different ways after the fw.

MrsPiglet
06-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Oh no, I wasn't offended by your suggestion. :] Thank you so much for it.

I think it sounds like a great way to meet.

:D Jenny.

macraven
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Oh no, I wasn't offended by your suggestion. :] Thank you so much for it.

I think it sounds like a great way to meet.

:D Jenny.

it is a good place for hallowishes. you can get a good view at the angle over there. and kids don't have to stand on dad's shoulders in order to see over people's heads.

i'm sure if that is one of the meet up places some will go early and hold tables for the rest of us. it wasn't crowded over there last year on the thursday night. i think tuesday and thursday are the better nights for lower attendance for mnsshp

sunday is good also. most of the locals won't go to it as the next day is a school day for the kids.
sunday should be very good for us.

Disney Freak Numero Uno
06-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Hi everyone,
Sorry I didn't post sooner. I worked late tonight. I will be going solo.

BabyPiglet
06-12-2007, 12:30 AM
it is a good place for hallowishes. you can get a good view at the angle over there. and kids don't have to stand on dad's shoulders in order to see over people's heads.

i'm sure if that is one of the meet up places some will go early and hold tables for the rest of us. it wasn't crowded over there last year on the thursday night. i think tuesday and thursday are the better nights for lower attendance for mnsshp

sunday is good also. most of the locals won't go to it as the next day is a school day for the kids.
sunday should be very good for us.
Good. Me and my family can go and hold the tables for the rest of us.

Stan's MaggieMouse
06-21-2007, 07:51 PM
My party will consist of myself, DH and DS13. The only think I'm concerned about is that my husband is *very* serious about his fireworks and if he doesn't like the view from that spot he might go off in another direction but I'll still be there. It might be okay because we're doing a grand gathering fireworks cruise on the 23rd so he will have had a perfect view of the fireworks at that time. :goodvibes

BabyPiglet
06-22-2007, 05:20 PM
My party will consist of myself, DH and DS13. The only think I'm concerned about is that my husband is *very* serious about his fireworks and if he doesn't like the view from that spot he might go off in another direction but I'll still be there. It might be okay because we're doing a grand gathering fireworks cruise on the 23rd so he will have had a perfect view of the fireworks at that time. :goodvibes
Okay, thank you. :]

BabyPiglet
06-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Come join our party, there must be more Disers going on the 30th.

BabyPiglet
06-28-2007, 11:46 PM
A little bump. :)

macraven
06-29-2007, 12:23 AM
http://bestsmileys.com/bumping/3.gif

BabyPiglet
06-29-2007, 01:49 AM
:D lol. I like that smilie.

macraven
06-30-2007, 01:38 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/bumping/3.gif

just helping the cause to keep this thread in the limelight

BabyPiglet
07-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Yeah. Come on people.

Join us!

SnowWhite33
07-05-2007, 11:25 AM
HI I want to join!!!

I'll be there with my DH and DS who is 12. We will be having dinner at CRT at 6:20.

Hallowishes is our favorite!

BabyPiglet
07-05-2007, 02:12 PM
HI I want to join!!!

I'll be there with my DH and DS who is 12. We will be having dinner at CRT at 6:20.

Hallowishes is our favorite!
Thanks so much. I'll add you to our list.

It's going to be tons of fun!

Stan's MaggieMouse
07-05-2007, 06:10 PM
SnowWhite33,

Glad you to hear you and your family will be joining us! My son's going to be 13 in August and it'll be nice for him to have someone at the meet his age. I'm looking forward to it. :cool1:

Maggie

macraven
07-05-2007, 11:02 PM
looks like we are picking up more people for mnsshp.

hooray !!

BabyPiglet
07-07-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm glad people are excited! I'm throwing together something saying our official meeting place and time, I'll post it later. =]

I'm going with your idea macraven, I just wanted to make it clear in the OP.

:)

HERSEY
07-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Can 2 more join in? It would be me and DS who is 12 almost 13.

macraven
07-07-2007, 01:41 PM
hey homie, looks like we will have 3 12/13 year old boys in our group.
that is great!

to the OP: have you posted on this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=19606384#post19606384

and made any announcements for our dis meet?

i think others might come and join us. there are a few signed up there for the 30th that haven't seen this thread.

if you go to page 1 on that thread, you will see the list of names of those that plan to attend mnsshp on the 30th.

MrsPiglet
07-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Looks like we are getting a nice size group for our meet. I suggested to Jenny she needs to post on the first post of this thread where we are meeting.

macraven
On the other thread I just posted
There is a Dis Meet meet on Sept 30 during the MNNSHP at the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework show. We will meet up around 8:45 to 9:00 If you want to join the thread is under the Dis Meets. All is Welcome.

Does this look good?

BabyPiglet
07-07-2007, 11:18 PM
Updated the original post with times and places.

macraven
07-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Looks like we are getting a nice size group for our meet. I suggested to Jenny she needs to post on the first post of this thread where we are meeting.

macraven
On the other thread I just posted
There is a Dis Meet meet on Sept 30 during the MNNSHP at the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework show. We will meet up around 8:45 to 9:00 If you want to join the thread is under the Dis Meets. All is Welcome.

Does this look good?

it looks good. i read it soon after you posted it.

you might want to repeat the annoucement every 5 pages or so as that thread grows. some people do not go back and read every page when they open up a new thread.

i went to the poll an clicked on the 30th to see who all was listed there.
i think i know a couple of them. i might send them a pm to give them a head up in case they don't keep up with the thread.

macraven
07-07-2007, 11:28 PM
there are a couple of others on the solo travelers thread.

that is where i met rachael who lead me to this thread.

next time i get the email from that thread, i'll post over there for an invite to join our dis meet up.

Haeg
07-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Well we are doing the 9/30 MNSSHP, so we should be able to be there....

macraven
07-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Well we are doing the 9/30 MNSSHP, so we should be able to be there....

we do hope you can make it to the meet.
i guess you saw the post that mrs piglett made this evening on the official mnsshp thread.

so glad you saw it and came to join us !! :yay: :yay:

love the picture of the little guy......fonz junior

BabyPiglet
07-08-2007, 02:11 AM
Funn. I'll definitely add you Haeg!

And thanks Macraven, the more the merrier!

Haeg
07-09-2007, 07:17 AM
we do hope you can make it to the meet.
i guess you saw the post that mrs piglett made this evening on the official mnsshp thread.

so glad you saw it and came to join us !! :yay: :yay:

love the picture of the little guy......fonz junior
Yup, sure did see the post on the MNSSHP thread.. We will be at the party, so it'll be just me remembering the meet is happening. As long as this thread keeps popping up in my return notify emails, I should remember. No kids this time, just me and the wife. 12 year anniv. so we are going back to the poly, which is where we spent our honeymoon.
Sounds like fun, see you all there.

The little guy is 4, and has the attitude to go with that hair cut. (must get it from his mother)

BabyPiglet
07-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Yup, sure did see the post on the MNSSHP thread.. We will be at the party, so it'll be just me remembering the meet is happening. As long as this thread keeps popping up in my return notify emails, I should remember. No kids this time, just me and the wife. 12 year anniv. so we are going back to the poly, which is where we spent our honeymoon.

The little guy is 4, and has the attitude to go with that hair cut. (must get it from his mother)
Well we'll all be sure to keep reminding you then. =]

macraven
07-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Well we'll all be sure to keep reminding you then. =]

::yes:: ::yes::

macraven
07-11-2007, 10:11 AM
babypiiglet, when you see posters remark they are going to mnsshp on the 30th, jump in on that thread and repost the invite to them to join us for a meet.

sometimes people just don't read back pages and they would miss your first invite.

just a suggestion

SnowWhite33
07-12-2007, 01:54 PM
SnowWhite33,

Glad you to hear you and your family will be joining us! My son's going to be 13 in August and it'll be nice for him to have someone at the meet his age. I'm looking forward to it. :cool1:

Maggie

Can 2 more join in? It would be me and DS who is 12 almost 13.

I think my DS will love getting to meet others his age, where are you staying?

Adorable little guy!! I love the attitude, shame on you for blaming Mom though!! :rotfl:

We will be at the Poly Sept 22-Oct 1, there's no place like it!!!

Stan's MaggieMouse
07-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Yeah! Another boy my DS's age. This meet is really taking off now. My family will be staying at ASMo from 9/22 to 10/2. We're so excited, it will be almost 5 years since our last trip to WDW.

SnowWhite33
07-12-2007, 03:11 PM
Yeah! Another boy my DS's age. This meet is really taking off now. My family will be staying at ASMo from 9/22 to 10/2. We're so excited, it will be almost 5 years since our last trip to WDW.

5 years is too long, you are going to have a magical trip :wizard:

HERSEY
07-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I think my DS will love getting to meet others his age, where are you staying?

Adorable little guy!! I love the attitude, shame on you for blaming Mom though!! :rotfl:

We will be at the Poly Sept 22-Oct 1, there's no place like it!!!

We will be at the Wilderness lodge. I love that place

BabyPiglet
07-14-2007, 10:31 PM
We haven't been since 2001!

BabyPiglet
07-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Okay, macraven, I sent out a mass PM to the people that have said they're going to MNSSHP on the 30th so far. I'll keep looking back there and posting the link every once in a while.

Also, if any of you got a PM about this meet, I'm sorry, I just just sent one big one out to everyone. So yeah.

This is going to be so much fun!

macraven
07-14-2007, 10:51 PM
i didn't get your pm........
now i don't feel special.....lol

BabyPiglet
07-14-2007, 10:55 PM
i didn't get your pm........
now i don't feel special.....lol
I remembered to delete your name from the list.

Lol, sorry.

=]

macraven
07-14-2007, 10:57 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

aubriee
07-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Okay, macraven, I sent out a mass PM to the people that have said they're going to MNSSHP on the 30th so far. I'll keep looking back there and posting the link every once in a while.

Also, if any of you got a PM about this meet, I'm sorry, I just just sent one big one out to everyone. So yeah.

This is going to be so much fun!

I just got your PM and it sounds like fun. I'm traveling solo again this trip. I'll be at MNSSHP Sept 30th after dining at Tony's Town Square. Thanks for the invite!

macraven
07-15-2007, 08:33 AM
i posted on the solo travelers thread and invited them to come to this thread.

i saw aubriee on the solo thread.

hey homie......:yay:

i expect to see antss go come over here soon.....:rolleyes1

jcemom
07-15-2007, 09:38 AM
We're a solid maybe. :rolleyes1

I'll make a note of it, I'd love to meet up with everyone. This will be our last night of a 10 night trip though and I'm not sure what DD's disposition will be by that point. She'll be celebrating her 5th birthday this trip. DH isn't going so I'm sure she'll be missing him after 10 days away. We also haven't had the best of luck with last-night meets in the past. However, I'll do my best to be there!! It will be just DD and I. :goodvibes

Also... I must admit to being just a tad skeptical of the view from the Terrace, LOL. I've never watched fireworks from there before, nor read of it being a recommended location. We usually watch from in front of Crystal Palace or the Rose Garden/Tomorrowland Bridge areas. I'll trust you all though -- if you say I can see from there then it's good enough for me, LOL. :rotfl:

BabyPiglet
07-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Well I can't remember ever watching the fireworks from there either. But I trust macraven.

Also, didn't want to spook you all, but I wasn't sure if you guys realized I was a minor or not? I'm hesitant to use the word "teenager" because it comes with all those pre-conceived notions of hanging out at the mall all day and being semi-clueless about the real world. Anyway, I thought I had said it before but maybe my mind has been messing with me. I just didn't want everyone to be surprised when they met me at the meet. MrsPiglet, is my mother. =] Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully this list will keep growing.

Hope I didn't scare anybody off. :p

-- Jenny

macraven
07-17-2007, 02:21 AM
let me say the view straight on is the best view. you see the full effect all around the castle by viewing it straight on.

being at the right angle of the castle is fine for the fact we can all be together and not have to deal with people blocking views in front of us.

think of it this way. if you are behind the curb and in front of the Plaza door entrance part of the resturant, you will be at an angle. more so of an angle at tomorrowland terrace.

if you want the best view, then move the plans to the end of main street.
we can all make the mini meet start around 8:45 at tomorrowland terrace so we can find each other.. we can visit for a half an hour then move over to the main street area by 9:15 as the fw would start around 9:30.

that would make everyone happy.
we still get to meet up with the other disers, visit, chat and move as a group to a better viewing area so all are pleased.

once we know who everyone looks like, we can stay connected watching the fw at another place.

watching the hallowishes at the right angle prevents you from seeing the symetrical effect from the left side when fireworks met over the castle.
if people want to see the total effect of the fw, move the meet to main street.

macraven
07-17-2007, 02:23 AM
jenny, all ages love disney.
i'm glad you are setting up the meet.
you are doing a fine job.

RachelTori
07-17-2007, 07:44 AM
jenny, all ages love disney.
i'm glad you are setting up the meet.
you are doing a fine job.

I second that!! :thumbsup2

Also, didn't want to spook you all, but I wasn't sure if you guys realized I was a minor or not? I'm hesitant to use the word "teenager" because it comes with all those pre-conceived notions of hanging out at the mall all day and being semi-clueless about the real world. Anyway, I thought I had said it before but maybe my mind has been messing with me. I just didn't want everyone to be surprised when they met me at the meet. MrsPiglet, is my mother. =] Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully this list will keep growing.

Jenny, we know you are a lovely young lady. The fact that you :love: WDW is just icing on the cake! ;)

jcemom
07-17-2007, 07:51 AM
I'm okay with the angle, when I view from the Rose Garden or Crystal Palace they're both at angles too. ;)

HERSEY
07-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Well I can't remember ever watching the fireworks from there either. But I trust macraven.

-- Jenny

Hope I don't scare you off 'cause I a little old. Just warning you. ;)

HERSEY
07-17-2007, 08:35 AM
Meeting on the tomorrowland terrace is good with us.

macraven
07-17-2007, 11:40 AM
this will be my 4th mnsshp.

i do love the fw but really am thrilled in meeting new diser friends.
meets are so kewl.

we know each other from being "inside this box" here on the forums.
it is exciting to meet others who love disney and be able to put a name with a face and deepen our friendships.

macraven
07-17-2007, 01:43 PM
i hope BabyPiglet will make a list of what costumes people in our group are going to wear.

it will make it kewl so we could recognize each other.

i will be wearing my traditional halloween tshirt.

i'm not creative and not one for dressy for the occassion so it will have to do.

it is an orange tshirt that has black letters on the front of it that says
costume.
that with a black shorts will be me.

RachelTori
07-17-2007, 02:49 PM
i hope BabyPiglet will make a list of what costumes people in our group are going to wear.

it will make it kewl so we could recognize each other.

i will be wearing my traditional halloween tshirt.

i'm not creative and not one for dressy for the occassion so it will have to do.

it is an orange tshirt that has black letters on the front of it that says
costume.
that with a black shorts will be me.

Oops, I have to see if I can find my costume! macraven, your costume is dressier than my costume!! I think my orange t-shirt just has a black bat on it!! (thank you, Target!) :rotfl:

I love seeing all the wonderful costumes the party-goers will be wearing. My favorite was 2 years ago - a family of Fast Passes! :thumbsup2

BabyPiglet
07-17-2007, 06:07 PM
Okay, good suggestion macraven. I'll do that =]

We'll just be wearing Halloween shirts, glad to hear we won't be the only non-creative people there.

MrsPiglet
07-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Now my costume is creative. Tigger is dressed as Pooh bear and Pooh bear is dressed as Tigger. Not sure what color shorts. I wish I had a pig costume.

Anyways, Jenny is really doing a good job. She is loud and talkative on the board, but quiet and shy in person when you meet her. We will have to keep her talking. She is really excited about the trip, we have planned it for a year.

We only have about 2 months before our trip.

macraven
07-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Now my costume is creative. Tigger is dressed as Pooh bear and Pooh bear is dressed as Tigger. Not sure what color shorts. I wish I had a pig costume.

Anyways, Jenny is really doing a good job. She is loud and talkative on the board, but quiet and shy in person when you meet her. We will have to keep her talking. She is really excited about the trip, we have planned it for a year.

We only have about 2 months before our trip.

she is doing a fabulous job!

she's handling it like a pro.

BabyPiglet
07-18-2007, 12:05 AM
she is doing a fabulous job!

she's handling it like a pro.
Well, thank you very much.

jcemom
07-18-2007, 08:42 AM
My favorite was 2 years ago - a family of Fast Passes! :thumbsup2I saw them near Splash Mountain! They were great costumes!

BabyPiglet
07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
I saw them near Splash Mountain! They were great costumes!
Sounds very creative. =]

SnowWhite33
07-19-2007, 03:31 PM
Just checking in and saw you were listing costumes.

I will just be wearing a Jack Skellington shirt, nothing fancy for me, DH doesn't dress up, and DS is still trying to decide between his Inuyasha costume and getting a Sora costume.

Inuyasha is a Japanese Anime character and Sora is the main character from the Kingdom Hearts video game, for those who may not know. If I didn't have a 12 yo son I wouldn't have a clue what either was :rotfl2:

HERSEY
07-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Alex is thinking Harry potter. Me I'm thinking just regular old me.

MrsPiglet
07-21-2007, 10:46 AM
Looks like the most of us will just have halloween shirts on. We must be the noncreative DISERs. Anyways, it's is getting closer.

Which resorts are you all staying at? We are staying at the POP.

jcemom
07-21-2007, 11:26 AM
I think DD4 will be a cheerleader, I'll be in a T shirt, LOL. We're staying at POFQ.

RachelTori
07-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Looks like the most of us will just have halloween shirts on. We must be the noncreative DISERs. Anyways, it's is getting closer.

Which resorts are you all staying at? We are staying at the POP.

non-creative, but smart! We won't be too hot in our costumes, or have any issues with the rides or attractions (at least that's the way I choose to look at it!!!) :laughing:

I'll be at BC. :)

MrsPiglet
07-21-2007, 01:22 PM
That is true we will not be hot. Have you all been the end of Sept before, what the weather going to be like? Will it be short weather the whole trip, we don't leave till Oct 6?

RachelTori
07-21-2007, 01:29 PM
That is true we will not be hot. Have you all been the end of Sept before, what the weather going to be like? Will it be short weather the whole trip, we don't leave till Oct 6?

This will be my 4th year in a row going end of Sept/early October. It is usually still HOT! I'll pack mostly summer clothes, but bring along a couple warmer things - just in case! When you're within about a week of your trip, check the 15 day Orlando forecast @ Accuweather dot com for an idea of temps/rain chances, etc.!!

MrsPiglet
07-21-2007, 02:38 PM
Wow, was not planning on taking any long pants. I guess I will have to add that to the list. Have you eaten at Narcoosee's? What is the dress code? We where thinking about going there, but really don't want to dress up.

RachelTori
07-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Wow, was not planning on taking any long pants. I guess I will have to add that to the list. Have you eaten at Narcoosee's? What is the dress code? We where thinking about going there, but really don't want to dress up.

I always bring a pair of slacks - ask me if I've ever worn them @ WDW. Once, in December, I think! :rotfl:

Funny you should mention Narcoossee's. We have an ADR for dinner there (will be my 1st time) on our trip next week! :thumbsup2 So I'll let you know when I return home. Dress is listed as business casual - no tanks, t-shirts, swimsuits or cut-offs. I plan to wear capris and a short-sleeved shirt.

macraven
07-21-2007, 05:12 PM
This will be my 4th year in a row going end of Sept/early October. It is usually still HOT! I'll pack mostly summer clothes, but bring along a couple warmer things - just in case! When you're within about a week of your trip, check the 15 day Orlando forecast @ Accuweather dot com for an idea of temps/rain chances, etc.!!

i totally agree w/rachelTori.
this will be my 5th trip in the same time period and i have never worn slacks or jeans on the trip.

i always leave on the evening of columbus day and do put on a pair of running slacks for the plane ride back home.
the plane is cold and chi town will be cool.

MrsPiglet
07-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Ok changed my mind, no long pants. I will bring a pair of capris for the Narcoosees.

Haeg
07-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Staying at Poly.
We have Pirate costumes for male/female. We are doing two parties so not sure which one we will wear the costumes to, other then that we have dis t-shirts to wear.

BabyPiglet
07-22-2007, 01:28 AM
We're also doing two parties. One on the 30th, the other on Oct. 5th.

I wasn't planning on taking any long pants, just my running type shorts, and bermuda shorts. I think that will be good enough. I might pack a light sweater just in case, but I'm betting it will be hot hot hot.

BTW, everyone has great costume ideas! They sound really cute.

BabyPiglet
07-23-2007, 12:10 AM
i totally agree w/rachelTori.
this will be my 5th trip in the same time period and i have never worn slacks or jeans on the trip.

i always leave on the evening of columbus day and do put on a pair of running slacks for the plane ride back home.
the plane is cold and chi town will be cool.
Are all planes normally cool?

Reese
07-24-2007, 09:53 AM
I'll be there for the MNSSHP on the 30th:woohoo: . We are booked at the BBB in MK at 4:40 and we'll probably head over to Cosmic Rays after for supper. Is everyone else dressing up? Depending on the heat we might just wear our costumes from the pirate and princess party:cloud9: .

macraven
07-24-2007, 03:20 PM
Are all planes normally cool?

united and american sure are.

usually when i land at ohare airport, it is in the 40's.

macraven
07-24-2007, 03:23 PM
:welcome: reese

Stan's MaggieMouse
07-24-2007, 05:00 PM
I bought myself a cheap little costume that's one piece but meant to look like a poodle skirt and blouse. My son saw the package and said "Who is Bobby Sox?" My husband is not big on dressing up but since he dresses like a cowboy everyday anyway, he'll be dressed like a cowboy. My son hasn't decided yet, I may buy him a Yu-gi-oh costume but the only one's I've seen were expensive, we'll see.

Maggie

BabyPiglet
07-25-2007, 01:05 AM
I'll be there for the MNSSHP on the 30th:woohoo: . We are booked at the BBB in MK at 4:40 and we'll probably head over to Cosmic Rays after for supper. Is everyone else dressing up? Depending on the heat we might just wear our costumes from the pirate and princess party:cloud9: .
Welcome to the meet, Reese! Can't wait to see ya there.

MrsPiglet
07-27-2007, 07:22 PM
55 days to go Yay!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

macraven
07-27-2007, 07:33 PM
59 and counting for me......:cheer2:

BabyPiglet
07-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Wee!

kabbie
08-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Hey everyone! :wave2: I am another solo traveler who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30. I would love to join ya'll for my first DIS meet. At this moment, I was planning on wearing a green football jersey (I'm a girl princess:). This serves two purposes for me:

1. I live in TX and this is high school football country and I'm a bigtime Carroll Dragons fan. We have won the state championships 3 years running and in the top 10 in the USA. Funny, I never went to high school football games when I was in high school, but now 10 years later I never miss a game. It's a community pride thing. So I'll be able to wear the jersey to the games.

2. Short sleeve jerseys paired with capris should be somewhat comfortable if it's hot. And it's an easy (low maintenance) costume. I have to figure out what football players use to paint those black stripes under their eyes. Shoe polish?

Hope to see everyone!

Haeg
08-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Wee!
Didn't you mean WII
as in Nintendo

macraven
08-01-2007, 12:24 PM
:welcome: :welcome: kabbie

i'll be there also.
going solo this year again.

it will be fun to meet up with you and all the other homies on the 30th!

BabyPiglet
08-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey everyone! :wave2: I am another solo traveler who will be at MNSSHP on 9/30. I would love to join ya'll for my first DIS meet. At this moment, I was planning on wearing a green football jersey (I'm a girl princess:). This serves two purposes for me:

1. I live in TX and this is high school football country and I'm a bigtime Carroll Dragons fan. We have won the state championships 3 years running and in the top 10 in the USA. Funny, I never went to high school football games when I was in high school, but now 10 years later I never miss a game. It's a community pride thing. So I'll be able to wear the jersey to the games.

2. Short sleeve jerseys paired with capris should be somewhat comfortable if it's hot. And it's an easy (low maintenance) costume. I have to figure out what football players use to paint those black stripes under their eyes. Shoe polish?

Hope to see everyone!
Welcome Kristin, I'm so happy to have yet another Dis-er to meet! The list is steadily growing.

So how's everyone week been?

MrsPiglet
08-04-2007, 09:58 AM
48 days to go for us!!!!

How is everyone?? it is getting closer. I am so excited!!!!

jcemom
08-04-2007, 10:05 AM
It's 48 days for us too! I am getting SO excited! I'll pay off our package on Monday... DME packet should probably be arriving within the next week or so... before we know it we'll be packing! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

disneylovinfamily
08-05-2007, 11:28 PM
I would love to meet up with you all. It will be me, DH, DD4, DS1, DMIL and DFIL. We are dressing up as characters from Alice in Wonderland. Check out my pre-trip report on the pre-trip board (Confessions of a Disney Super Planner) get get to know us a little better. I don't know how to link threads or I would have. Can't wait to meet some people like me!:)

BabyPiglet
08-06-2007, 07:53 PM
I am not BabyPiglet I am Mommy Piglet. disneylovinfamily. Welcome Aboard!!!

We can't wait to meet all of you. This is going to be so much fun watching the fireworks with a big group of friends.

Ok I want to know more. What does everyone do? I work at an office processing applications all day long. Been working lots of overtime, due to low staff.
I leave for work about 6:15 and don't leave the office till at least 6. Jenny comes with me the two days a week she is not doing school work and volunteers. She is homeschool, not because of religion or bad influences on the school She was just so bored in school, she should be finished with high school right after she turns 16. Goal is for her to start college next August.

Ok tell me something about you.

MrsPiglet
08-06-2007, 08:00 PM
See last post!!! BABYPIGLETS ARE TAKING OVER MY COMPUTER!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Reese
08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
She is homeschool, not because of religion or bad influences on the school She was just so bored in school, she should be finished with high school right after she turns 16. Goal is for her to start college next August.

Ok tell me something about you.

Another homeschooler:woohoo: . We are a homeschooling family also.

MrsPiglet
08-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Homeschooling makes DW trips easier to plan.

jcemom
08-06-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm a SAHM to three children -- DS 14, DS 13, DD 4 1/2 -- all homeschooled. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately since it's so much more affordable this way, LOL) only DD shares my Disney addiction. DH and the boys usually stay home. This trip will be DD and I, and my mom. Mom isn't really into Disney either, so she doesn't go into the parks. She just hangs around the resort and Downtown Disney, and she'll go to any resort dinners with us. I think she's crazy, she thinks I'm crazy for not understanding how great it is to do absolutely nothing for a week or more, LOL. :rotfl:

HERSEY
08-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi everyone just checking in. Our trip is getting closer we are getting excited.
Our weather is giving us a primer in WDW weather.

MrsPiglet
08-08-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm a SAHM to three children -- DS 14, DS 13, DD 4 1/2 -- all homeschooled. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately since it's so much more affordable this way, LOL) only DD shares my Disney addiction. DH and the boys usually stay home. This trip will be DD and I, and my mom. Mom isn't really into Disney either, so she doesn't go into the parks. She just hangs around the resort and Downtown Disney, and she'll go to any resort dinners with us. I think she's crazy, she thinks I'm crazy for not understanding how great it is to do absolutely nothing for a week or more, LOL. :rotfl:
How could someone go to WDW but not go into the parks!? They must be crazy. :rolleyes:

Yeah, hey everyone it's getting closer and closer by the minute. I only have 44 days left!

Welcome disneylovinfamily!

Okay, my computer is posessed. It seems like everytime I post on this thread it goes under MrsPiglet. Well this is Babypiglet.

jcemom
08-08-2007, 09:12 AM
LOL -- yeah, mom is crazy. :rotfl:

I don't even like taking breaks during the day. I figure I get breaks sitting on buses, boats, monorails, watching shows, and in restaurants. If I'm dragging my butt back to the room exhausted at the end of each day, well, that's a good thing. :laughing: Mom thinks vacations are for actually relaxing. Sheesh, LOL.

Stan's MaggieMouse
08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
My husband works from home, he's a computer geek. :) I work as an office manager at an alcohol and substance abuse clinic and when school is in session I drop DS off at school on my way to work, then he walks over to my office after school and I bring him back home with me. He had some trouble on his 45 minute, each way, bus trip to school so this job was a real God send. I've been there 18 months now.

Maggie

disneylovinfamily
08-09-2007, 10:13 PM
I also am a stay at home mom of DD4 and DS1. I have a BS in business and plan to go back to work when DS hits 1st grade---I am thinking of maybe getting my masters and teahing business at the college level. I love to scrapbook and because of the custom cloths thread I am now addicted to sewing although I don't have a machine yet ad do it all by hand. DH is an auto technician and in the army national guard. Everyone in the family LOVES Disney but not to my extreme---only you all know what I mean.;)

BabyPiglet
08-11-2007, 01:33 AM
=]

MrsPiglet
08-12-2007, 11:05 AM
40 more days before we fly out of here

macraven
08-12-2007, 03:06 PM
43 more days for me......

RachelTori
08-12-2007, 03:12 PM
44 more days for me! :yay:

disneylovinfamily
08-12-2007, 04:35 PM
41 DAYS FOR ME :banana: Let's Banana

jcemom
08-12-2007, 07:08 PM
40 days!! :cool1:

HERSEY
08-12-2007, 08:38 PM
48 days for us.

BabyPiglet
08-12-2007, 10:28 PM
39 days for us!!!

Yes! We're sooo close. Around 6 weeks left...

I already want to pack! lol.

BabyPiglet
08-15-2007, 11:30 PM
35 days for us, now.

ALMOST A MONTH.

Woo hoo! Come on guys, get in the mood.

:p

HERSEY
08-16-2007, 09:42 PM
44 Days Can hardly wait. :cool1:

Stan's MaggieMouse
08-16-2007, 09:57 PM
Once I get through tomorrow it's five weeks! :dance3:

I made 3 pin on buttons with LGMHPCs last night, 1 for me, 1 for DH, and 1 for DS. I'll be wearing all of them on a Team Focker Watch lanyard since neither of those 2 party poopers would be caught dead with them on. :sad2: They came out really well, if I do say so myself! :woohoo:

I also found magnetic Disney dry erase boards and Disney dry erase markers for our resort room door at the dollar store on Tuesday and I've ordered Halloween lights to hang in our resort room window and another dollar store told me that they would have Halloween window clings coming in by the end of the month.

I'm so excited .......... Can you tell? :goodvibes

Maggie

BabyPiglet
08-16-2007, 10:52 PM
We want to do the dry-erase thing too! I would love to have you guys sign it. =]

Haeg
08-17-2007, 06:51 AM
44 Days Can hardly wait. :cool1:
Same here...

RachelTori
08-19-2007, 03:44 PM
37 DAYS!!! :yay: So much to do -- I'm still labeling the pictures from my last WDW trip!! :rotfl2:

HERSEY
08-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Just got back from shopping for school clothes. I found halloween shirt on the mens clearance rack if anyone has a Kohl's by them.

Oh and 41 days to go :cool1:

MrsPiglet
08-19-2007, 07:00 PM
32 days to go!! I can't wait.

I ordered the groceries today and I think I should have ordered another case of water. We got the camcorder ready had to buy another battery and more tapes. Purchased a digital camera, not sure i don't want a old fashion film one too. Bought some green paper and poster boards today for Jenny to decorate the window. Still looking for halloween stuff.
We can't wait.

macraven
08-19-2007, 11:02 PM
36 more days for me

BabyPiglet
08-20-2007, 03:51 PM
31 days for us! It's getting so close. =]

BabyPiglet
08-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Haeg your signature pic is toooo cute! :)

Just to put a face to the names, and so you'll see us nice and clearly on the 30th. Here's a picture of me and MrsPiglet.

My mom [MrsPiglet]
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/S6300011.jpg
Me...
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c205/Lambchop452/pic081907_2.jpg
I usually wear glasses but they were doing this weird shining thing. Lol.

Hope we didn't scare ya off!

Can't wait to meet you guys on the 30th!

Haeg
08-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Here's me!! I don't think I'll be bringing the Brute girls though, the wife wouldn't be too happy, she draws the line at WDW.
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i288/Haeg/DSC07619.jpg
I don't think any of the men on the boards will even notice me in this picture, but I'm there...

Reese
08-22-2007, 07:59 AM
Exactly four weeks from today I will be heading to the airport:banana: :banana: .

Once I get my new computor up and running I'll post a pic of us in our costumes from the P&P party since we will probably be using the same costumes.

disneylovinfamily
08-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Here is me and the family-DH, DS1, DD4, DMIL, DFIL. This is from our last trip in December.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d633b3127cceb97c5e94f58b00000026108AcNmjZwzcNa

BabyPiglet
08-23-2007, 06:38 AM
What an adorable little family. =] Your children are so cute!!!

Haeg, nice picture. =]

I'll be looking out for all you guys at the party! Hopefully we'll have a good time there. =D

I cannot wait til the first person from our group leaves, that day I will freak! Oh well, I might already be on my trip. O_o

Lol, have a happy rest of the week you guys!

macraven
08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
32 days for me before my feet hit the motherland!

BabyPiglet
08-23-2007, 07:01 PM
28 days and around 5 hours!!!

It feels so close, but then again it feels so far away.

Reese
08-24-2007, 08:05 AM
Here's what the rest of my party will look like. Going through our vacation pic I noticed I'm the only one not there:confused3 . I guess I better teach someone else how to use the camera;) . So I'll be the one with the camera following this bunch around:rotfl: .

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/reese6/2007JantoAugdisney472.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/reese6/100_1464.jpg

BabyPiglet
08-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Awwwwww! What a cute little family.

Can't wait to see you all there!

RachelTori
08-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Here's what the rest of my party will look like. Going through our vacation pic I noticed I'm the only one not there:confused3 . I guess I better teach someone else how to use the camera;) . So I'll be the one with the camera following this bunch around:rotfl: .

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/reese6/2007JantoAugdisney472.jpg http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/reese6/100_1464.jpg

What a beautiful family you have! :goodvibes We'll make sure to get some group shots of all 8 of you during the party. No fair that "mom" is always behind the camera -- but isn't that the case more often than not?! :rotfl:

Make sure, too, that you have the photopass photographers take plenty of pics of you all using YOUR camera! ;)

Reese
08-24-2007, 09:44 AM
What a beautiful family you have! :goodvibes We'll make sure to get some group shots of all 8 of you during the party. No fair that "mom" is always behind the camera -- but isn't that the case more often than not?! :rotfl:

Make sure, too, that you have the photopass photographers take plenty of pics of you all using YOUR camera! ;)

Thank you...I've always thought they're beautiful but I tend to be a little biased:rotfl: .

I didn't know that photopass photographers would use your camera too, that's a great idea.

RachelTori
08-24-2007, 11:25 AM
Thank you...I've always thought they're beautiful but I tend to be a little biased:rotfl: .

I didn't know that photopass photographers would use your camera too, that's a great idea.

And if there's a character escort, they'll usually take the picture with your camera, while the photopass photographer takes the "professional" shots! :thumbsup2

Brian_WDW74
08-24-2007, 03:53 PM
I'll be at WDW 9/29 - 10/2 and will be attending the 9/30 MNSSHP.

Thanks to Laura for pointing me to this thread!

Edit: I'll be solo and will be wearing the pirate costume I threw together for the P&PP.

BabyPiglet
08-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Okay I'll add you to the list Brian. :cool1: Welcome to the party!

Reese, oh yes we'll definitely have to get a group shot of your whole family! That way there will be proof you actually were at Disney!

Lol, 27 days. Woohoo. :love:

macraven
08-24-2007, 05:49 PM
all the pics that have been posted look great. great looking families!

of course, if i don't memorize what you all look like, hope i'm not in trouble!

brian, come to the meet that night and get to know some of us.
some of us are going solo also.

you'll have fun at mnsshp.
heck, you'll have fun. you will be at disney!!

MrsPiglet
08-25-2007, 03:46 PM
27 more days for us!!!

macraven
08-25-2007, 04:00 PM
i'm behind you by 3.
30 days for me

BabyPiglet
08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
It will soon be here you guys.

Are you all starting to gathar your Disney things and organizing them?

I plan on packing some things this weekend. =]

RachelTori
08-26-2007, 07:07 AM
It will soon be here you guys.

Are you all starting to gathar your Disney things and organizing them?

I plan on packing some things this weekend. =]

Right about now, I start checking the 15-day Orlando forecast at accuweather.com a couple times a week, for high/low temps, to get an idea of what type of clothing to pack. I don't even look at the rain chances as that changes by the hour! :rotfl:

I won't think about packing until about a week out. The folder with all my trip information & MNSSHP ticket has been ready for weeks! ;)

jcemom
08-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Hmm... without looking at the forecast I'll give my predictions as far as weather goes...

daily highs of 87 - 92, daily lows of 70 - 75, humid, rain showers 3 - 4 days out of every 7 sometime between 2:00 and 5:00 :)

How's that? :rotfl:

MrsPiglet
08-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow, Just looked at BabyPiglet first post and we are getting a good size group together. Glad you all are coming. We are getting so excited. We leave in 26 days. Jenny is so excited. Jenny and her Dad just went to look for some type of water bottle with a strap and she wants to start packing. I guess we could wash some of the clothes and pack the oddball stuff.

jcemom, I bet your weather prediction is accurate.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.:banana:

macraven
08-26-2007, 02:09 PM
Hmm... without looking at the forecast I'll give my predictions as far as weather goes...

daily highs of 87 - 92, daily lows of 70 - 75, humid, rain showers 3 - 4 days out of every 7 sometime between 2:00 and 5:00 :)

How's that? :rotfl:

as long as i don't see snow, i can live with your prediction.....

BabyPiglet
08-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Yup, so we did pack this weekend. We packed basically everything, except the clothes we plan on wearing for the next couple weeks. And our carry ons, didn't quite pack those yet. :p

24 days and I'm soooo excited. I just hope my excitement doesn't crash right before our trip.

Reese
08-27-2007, 05:08 PM
all the pics that have been posted look great. great looking families!

of course, if i don't memorize what you all look like, hope i'm not in trouble!

Didn't you here about the quiz:lmao: .

Reese
08-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Yup, so we did pack this weekend. We packed basically everything, except the clothes we plan on wearing for the next couple weeks. And our carry ons, didn't quite pack those yet. :p

24 days and I'm soooo excited. I just hope my excitement doesn't crash right before our trip.

Wow I'm 23 days out and haven't started packing anything:scared1: . I can't really pack until we are very close since we aren't telling the kids so I'm sure they'de notice their clothes slowly not returning from the laundry. It's driving me crazy not telling the kids, so in turn I've been driving my co-workers nuts since it's all I talk about at work:rotfl: .

BabyPiglet
08-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Wow I'm 23 days out and haven't started packing anything:scared1: . I can't really pack until we are very close since we aren't telling the kids so I'm sure they'de notice their clothes slowly not returning from the laundry. It's driving me crazy not telling the kids, so in turn I've been driving my co-workers nuts since it's all I talk about at work:rotfl: .
Oh how magical!

HERSEY
08-27-2007, 08:25 PM

WOW you are a good secret keeper. Depending on the secret I do very well. A disney secret I don't think I could keep.

macraven
08-27-2007, 09:43 PM
Didn't you here about the quiz:lmao: .

:eek: :eek:

WOW you are a good secret keeper. Depending on the secret I do very well. A disney secret I don't think I could keep.

me too.
i have to tell my secret about the trip to mr mac very soon.

BabyPiglet
08-28-2007, 04:20 PM
:eek: :eek:

me too.
i have to tell my secret about the trip to mr mac very soon.
So if I read that right, your also keeping a Disney secret?

How great. :)

pinkerbell
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM
every day.. I just found this forum! We will try to make the terrace
pinkerbell and Scrooge McDuck fan

havent had a chance to read this all yet, I think I'll be up late tonight!

Reese
08-28-2007, 10:20 PM

Dh and I are going crazy. We are currently making them little itinerary books for each one of our kids. This way we can include as much detail as each child needs (one of ours wants to know every minute and one would be just as happy not having a clue:confused3 ). So we are using stickers and informing them of which park we will be at which day. This way once we make it to the airport and they have definately figured out where we are going we can give them their books. We still haven't decided if we are going to tell them about the MNSSHP's that we have booked or just let them know right before:rolleyes1 .

macraven
08-28-2007, 11:38 PM
So if I read that right, your also keeping a Disney secret?

How great. :)

yup, keeping a disney secret.

i think i will tell him when he returns home from his canada trip.

BabyPiglet
08-29-2007, 02:32 PM
yup, keeping a disney secret.

i think i will tell him when he returns home from his canada trip.
Awww, I love that. :teeth:

Good for you!

BabyPiglet
08-29-2007, 02:35 PM
every day.. I just found this forum! We will try to make the terrace
pinkerbell and Scrooge McDuck fan

havent had a chance to read this all yet, I think I'll be up late tonight!
Woohoo, welcome to the meet! :banana:

Dh and I are going crazy. We are currently making them little itinerary books for each one of our kids. This way we can include as much detail as each child needs (one of ours wants to know every minute and one would be just as happy not having a clue:confused3 ). So we are using stickers and informing them of which park we will be at which day. This way once we make it to the airport and they have definately figured out where we are going we can give them their books. We still haven't decided if we are going to tell them about the MNSSHP's that we have booked or just let them know right before:rolleyes1 .
Oh wow, I just read your signature you have a lot of kids! It must be really really super hard to keep such a big secret. I hope it works out, we'll want updates of course. ;) :p

eebadeeba
08-30-2007, 06:56 PM
It will be myself, my DD 5, DD 1 (my little Jenny), and DM. I am sure my DD will be dressed as a princess princess: . I am not sure about the rest of us yet. My mom will be in an ECV.

I am a SAHM, also homeschooling. My husband travels all the time for work and we go with him part of the time. I love Disney. He doesn't understand, so I plan by myself. But he has ended up with us at least part of the time on each trip. Right now his job is in Paris and we are here with him. I take the girls and go to DLP about once a week. I know I am getting spoiled by that.

The first time we saw the fireworks was near the Tomorrowland Terrace, probably even more of an angle. We were amazed. Needless to say, seeing them from the front of the castle was a whole different experience.

We will be staying at the Swan, 9/27 - 10/7. Also, we are from Denver.

Stan's MaggieMouse
08-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow! Our meet is up to like 50 people! How cool is that? 23 more days!!! :thumbsup2

Maggie

BabyPiglet
08-31-2007, 09:06 PM
It will be myself, my DD 5, DD 1 (my little Jenny), and DM. I am sure my DD will be dressed as a princess princess: . I am not sure about the rest of us yet. My mom will be in an ECV.

I am a SAHM, also homeschooling. My husband travels all the time for work and we go with him part of the time. I love Disney. He doesn't understand, so I plan by myself. But he has ended up with us at least part of the time on each trip. Right now his job is in Paris and we are here with him. I take the girls and go to DLP about once a week. I know I am getting spoiled by that.

The first time we saw the fireworks was near the Tomorrowland Terrace, probably even more of an angle. We were amazed. Needless to say, seeing them from the front of the castle was a whole different experience.

We will be staying at the Swan, 9/27 - 10/7. Also, we are from Denver.
Welcome!!! It's great to have new people. =) My name is Jenny, btw and I do homeschool as well.

Can't wait to meet you and your family.

Stan'sMM, I know, how cool is it!?! We've got a good group of people here. :)

HERSEY
09-01-2007, 10:13 AM
WOW! we have quite a gathering happening. I'm getting really excited to go. I so want to start packing but alas it is still to early. We are finally in the 20's so it will be soon.:cool1:

tacomaranch
09-01-2007, 11:26 AM
We would like to meet with everyone at the terrace at 8:45 on Sept. 30th. We have ADR's at Tony's 6:30 so we time to play a bit before and then afterwards.

We went last year and had a blast. I loved seeing the villains before the parade at the castle.

It will be myself, DS and DH. I am wearing my belly dancer outfit....again, but don't know about DH and DS yet.

Thanks to the OP for putting together this meet. Are we to wear something, LGMHPC to identify ourselves?

We are at OKW from Sept. 24 to Oct 2.

Thanks, April

BabyPiglet
09-01-2007, 11:40 AM
We would like to meet with everyone at the terrace at 8:45 on Sept. 30th. We have ADR's at Tony's 6:30 so we time to play a bit before and then afterwards.

We went last year and had a blast. I loved seeing the villains before the parade at the castle.

It will be myself, DS and DH. I am wearing my belly dancer outfit....again, but don't know about DH and DS yet.

Thanks to the OP for putting together this meet. Are we to wear something, LGMHPC to identify ourselves?

We are at OKW from Sept. 24 to Oct 2.

Thanks, April
Welcome April! I can't wait to see ya there.

About the LGMHs, I will be wearing a little one attached to my bag, and so will my other family members. I will actually wear it the whole trip, so if you want to feel free to wear one! It's not a requirement or anything.

BabyPiglet
09-01-2007, 11:41 AM
WOW! we have quite a gathering happening. I'm getting really excited to go. I so want to start packing but alas it is still to early. We are finally in the 20's so it will be soon.:cool1:
We have exactly 20 days, today. I started packing last weekend because I got a little...over-excited!

tacomaranch
09-01-2007, 11:47 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/Tacomaranch/Castleandfamily.jpg

Here we are last year. DS was thrilled to be with us!

macraven
09-01-2007, 12:17 PM
well, if i was as skinny as you, i would wear the belly dancing outfit also.

alas i am not.

will be in my large orange tshirt that says costume in black lettering..

looking forward in meeting you and everyone in the group

MrsPiglet
09-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow I have been away from the computer a few days and what happens. The Dis Meet is growing large. Welcome all. Can't wait to meet you all. I think we have 20 days till we leave.

HERSEY
09-01-2007, 07:00 PM

alas i am not.

My belly will be covered also with a orange halloween shirt. Though I've lost some weight I don't have time for a tummy-tuck.:rotfl:

macraven
09-01-2007, 07:04 PM
My belly will be covered also with a orange halloween shirt. Though I've lost some weight I don't have time for a tummy-tuck.:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ditto

BabyPiglet
09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/Tacomaranch/Castleandfamily.jpg

Here we are last year. DS was thrilled to be with us!
Oh how cute!

alas i am not.

Sigh... I agree. I'll be wearing my gray shirt that says "This is my costume" or my orange shirt that has a pumpkin face on it...

I can't find a good costume!
Oh I'm sure you are beautiful!!! All of you are. :)

I'm looking forward to meeting this great group of people!

:goodvibes :cool1:

macraven
09-02-2007, 09:58 AM
the bounce back program for next year will cover the dates of aug. 30 to sept 27 2008.

are any of you going to take advantage of it when you go this month?
i'm debating about it.
if it would cover past the 9/27, i might. but with the new rate system that starts in january 08, i'm not clear if the days past the 27th will be included.

RachelTori
09-02-2007, 12:27 PM
the bounce back program for next year will cover the dates of aug. 30 to sept 27 2008.

are any of you going to take advantage of it when you go this month?
i'm debating about it.
if it would cover past the 9/27, i might. but with the new rate system that starts in january 08, i'm not clear if the days past the 27th will be included.

I've been debating it myself. Food & Wine will likely begin Friday, 9/26 next year so I would probably arrive on 9/25. If the package has to START by 9/27, we'll be OK; but if that's the last day, I'm not interested. :confused:

MrsPiglet
09-02-2007, 10:06 PM
I was thinking about the bounceback program too. The thing that worries me is Jenny will be finished with her high school by then and will probably start college next fall even tho she will only be 16 years old. If we make reservations now, do you think we can just change the dates if we have too?

BabyPiglet
09-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Macraven, are you still coming to the meet solo? I'm kind of confused...

Reese
09-03-2007, 07:52 AM
I think that we'll book the bounceback and if we decide that we're not going than we can cancel and get a refund. If not we can't change our minds the other way.

macraven
09-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Macraven, are you still coming to the meet solo? I'm kind of confused...

how did i confuse you?

of course i am coming to the meet on sept 30 !!

yes coming solo. not bringing mr mac or sons to orlando with me.
still thinking of telling them soon

i booked my room/ressie in january, plane ticket march, bought tickets, mnsshp ticket and all set. no way would i miss this trip.

MrsPiglet
09-03-2007, 09:47 AM
how did i confuse you?

of course i am coming to the meet on sept 30 !!

yes coming solo. not bringing mr mac or sons to orlando with me.
still thinking of telling them soon

i booked my room/ressie in january, plane ticket march, bought tickets, mnsshp ticket and all set. no way would i miss this trip.

:confused3 Jenny :confused3
Oh How I love this one!!!!!!!! This made my morning. I Hope I don't upset you, but we thought you was a man. :rotfl:

Proves you never know who you are talking to. Maybe we should have done more research. Glad we found it out now or really :confused3 at the meet.

macraven
09-03-2007, 10:08 AM
:confused3 Jenny :confused3
Oh How I love this one!!!!!!!! This made my morning. I Hope I don't upset you, but we thought you was a man. :rotfl:

Proves you never know who you are talking to. Maybe we should have done more research. Glad we found it out now or really :confused3 at the meet.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i'm smiling really big right now !! :laughing:

i guess i might have been taken back at the meet if the first thing you did when you saw me was laugh......

yea, i have had other disers think i was a male. used to it.

MrsPiglet
09-03-2007, 10:50 AM
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

i'm smiling really big right now !! :laughing:

i guess i might have been taken back at the meet if the first thing you did when you saw me was laugh......

yea, i have had other disers think i was a male. used to it.

Ok I have really embarrassed Jenny now. She thinks I am being mean. I love it. :lmao:
Can't wait to me you!!!!!!! We will have a ball at this party. :banana:

We have 18 days till we leave.

BabyPiglet
09-05-2007, 12:33 AM
16 days you guys! Are all of you plan on trick-or-treating?

ultimatemickeyfreak
09-05-2007, 03:40 PM
We are planning on meeting yall too...can't wait to meet everyone!!!party: party:

tacomaranch
09-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks for all the complements especially because I am getting rather old, celebrating another birthday in Disney and next year I will need to cover my face and tummy.

I was gone all weekend but glad to be back! I am sure that everyone is beautiful and I can't wait to say Hi!

We want bounce back but we are OKW on our points and I can't get a straight answer if we are able to take advantage of it. We want it!

19 days to go, less than 3 weekends. We get to go home on the weekends so when we leave on Friday the 21st, our time clock really starts.

DS and I dressed up last weekend and pulled out some Disney stuff. The Halloween map and glow necklaces. I guess we are excited! I need this trip so bad.

See ya all real soon, April

RachelTori
09-05-2007, 05:12 PM
We want bounce back but we are OKW on our points and I can't get a straight answer if we are able to take advantage of it. We want it!

19 days to go, less than 3 weekends. We get to go home on the weekends so when we leave on Friday the 21st, our time clock really starts.

DS and I dressed up last weekend and pulled out some Disney stuff. The Halloween map and glow necklaces. I guess we are excited! I need this trip so bad.

Hi, April! I haven't heard yet if DVC stays can book the Bounceback, but make sure you try calling extension 8844 from your room at OKW - and if it works, you can let us all know at the party 9/30 and we'll celebrate with you!!! :woohoo:

HERSEY
09-05-2007, 06:11 PM
After today I REALLY need to get away. I am starting counting down in earnest.

Jenny Don't be embarrassed, But you have given me a much needed laugh at poor Mac's expense.

It is always interesting to see the faces behind the type.;)

BabyPiglet
09-05-2007, 08:27 PM
After today I REALLY need to get away. I am starting counting down in earnest.

Jenny Don't be embarrassed, But you have given me a much needed laugh at poor Mac's expense.

It is always interesting to see the faces behind the type.;)
:goodvibes It was just a little mis-interpretation because of the internet. I'm sure everyone does it. :)

Sorry Mac. :cutie:
Hi, April! I haven't heard yet if DVC stays can book the Bounceback, but make sure you try calling extension 8844 from your room at OKW - and if it works, you can let us all know at the party 9/30 and we'll celebrate with you!!! :woohoo:
Yeah, we can celebrate for all of you deciding to do the bounceback.

I won't be able to because of college classes...hmmm maybe I can wait until the spring for college. ;)
Thanks for all the complements especially because I am getting rather old, celebrating another birthday in Disney and next year I will need to cover my face and tummy.

I was gone all weekend but glad to be back! I am sure that everyone is beautiful and I can't wait to say Hi!

I hope you figure it out, April! It's a great deal.
We are planning on meeting yall too...can't wait to meet everyone!!!party: party:
Welcome Laura! I can't wait to meet you and your DH. :teeth:

macraven
09-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Ok I have really embarrassed Jenny now. She thinks I am being mean. I love it. :lmao:
Can't wait to me you!!!!!!! We will have a ball at this party. :banana:

i hope jenny (babypiglet) is not embarrassed. i thought it was a hoot and i still laugh when i reread what she wrote.

hersey knows me well, i am a kidder and can take a joke.

most people believe i am a male on the threads.
but if they know me, they laugh when comments are made towards that sick man......:rotfl: :rotfl:

go58cruisin
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
our family of 4 will be there to celebrate 8 yr bday for our son. First time at MNSSHP. Been 4 times to MVMCP and 1 time at Easter. Can't wait for this one!!!!!:wizard:

BabyPiglet
09-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Nah, don't worry macraven, I'm not really embaressed about it anymore. I was just a little confused.

go58cruisin welcome to the meet! I see you're a newbie, probably a lurker. Good good to sign up and come out of the shadows. I can't wait to meet ya and your family! I hope to see you there.

DisneyCP2002
09-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Well this was a big spur of the moment trip. We are only doing 2 days in Disney. We are defintely going to be attending the party on the 30th and would love to meet up with you guys. It will be me and my best friend Robin. I am still debating about wearing my lime green DIS shirt or a halloween themed shirt. Only time will tell.

MrsPiglet
09-08-2007, 01:13 PM
13 till we leave, 23 days till our Dis meet. We are so excited. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Stan's MaggieMouse
09-08-2007, 04:23 PM
My DH has surprised me by actually getting into the spirit of things. He went to Walmart last weekend while we were in Maryland and came home with an orange T-Shirt with black lettering that says " I don't do costumes", for him this is a huge step. I don't think he's worn a T-Shirt in the 18 & 1/2 years I've known him. :rotfl2:

BabyPiglet
09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
My DH has surprised me by actually getting into the spirit of things. He went to Walmart last weekend while we were in Maryland and came home with an orange T-Shirt with black lettering that says " I don't do costumes", for him this is a huge step. I don't think he's worn a T-Shirt in the 18 & 1/2 years I've known him. :rotfl2:
Hahahaha! Aweee, that's awesome your DH is getting excited.

My dad showed a little burst of excitement the other day while I was changing the ADR's. It made me so so so happy.

And yes, if you guys were wondering, I DID change our ADR's only two weeks before the trip. :p

Speaking of food, which of you great peoples snabbed the FREE DINING?! We did. :woohoo:

BabyPiglet
09-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Well this was a big spur of the moment trip. We are only doing 2 days in Disney. We are defintely going to be attending the party on the 30th and would love to meet up with you guys. It will be me and my best friend Robin. I am still debating about wearing my lime green DIS shirt or a halloween themed shirt. Only time will tell.
Welcome to the partay!!! I'm so glad you'll be experiencing part of your quick trip with us. :)

I have a DIS shirt as well, I bought if from some nice DIS'er. It's cute, lime green and purple. I plan on wearing it my first day because I have a different meet that night. I'll be wearing a halloween themed shirt and maybe some scary mickey ears or something I can find while shopping there.

:goodvibes: Again, WELCOME!!!

Haeg
09-09-2007, 11:24 AM
We are going to MNSSHP on the 9/30 & 10/4. The wife and I have pirate costumes for one of the nights, and we have T-shirts for the other. I have the black shirt with "This Invisible Man Costume is Defective". Have a few other fun Halloween shirts as well, not sure exactly what we will wear & when but we'll be there.
20 days to go for us....

BabyPiglet
09-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Woohoo, today is my single digit day. :)

Reese
09-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Woohoo, today is my single digit day. :)
:banana: :banana: :banana:

This time next week I'll be close to landing in Orlando.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

macraven
09-12-2007, 02:14 PM
you two beat me.

12 more sleeps until the motherland for me

Haeg
09-12-2007, 07:35 PM
you two beat me.

The first MNSSHP starts in 2 days. :banana: We'll be at our party soon, can't wait.

BabyPiglet
09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

This time next week I'll be close to landing in Orlando.:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Oh yay! You're so close. :)
you two beat me.

I never thought of it that way. 9 more sleeps for me!
The first MNSSHP starts in 2 days. :banana: We'll be at our party soon, can't wait.
I know, I can't wait for people to get back from that MNSSHP so I can hear how it went!

I know, only 19 days til our MNSSHP meet.

Can't wait to see you all there. :hug:

Stan's MaggieMouse
09-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Today makes 9 more sleeps for me! I'm doing the single digit dance! :dance3:

Maggie

BabyPiglet
09-13-2007, 04:03 PM
I just want the weekend to get here. I plan on shopping for all the last minute things [as it is our last weekend] and then finish packing. On the last day I'll stuff things like hairbrushes into the luggage. I really hope the weekend gets here quick, then I only have a week! Woohoo. Only 8 more sleeps.

So how is everyone, what are your weekend plans?

BabyPiglet
09-13-2007, 04:04 PM
Oh, and I changed the title just to remind everyone of the meeting place. =)

EeyoreFan1
09-13-2007, 04:26 PM
I have 12 or 13 sleeps. Too long!

I will be at MNSSHP on the 30th, Jenny. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the meet or not, but I'll try my best.

cdotla
09-13-2007, 07:39 PM
Add me to the list!

It will be me and DD4, who will be dressed as Cinderella (how original!)

BabyPiglet
09-13-2007, 11:23 PM
I have 12 or 13 sleeps. Too long!

I will be at MNSSHP on the 30th, Jenny. I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the meet or not, but I'll try my best.
Yes dear, I know you're gonna be there. :p

It's okay, I understand if you can't make it. That's your only MK day so you'll wanna do tons of rides and stuff.

BTMRR, that's all I care about. ;) :hug:
Add me to the list!

It will be me and DD4, who will be dressed as Cinderella (how original!)

Woooo! Welcome to the meet! :)

I bet your DD4 will be super adorable dressed as Cinderelly. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

RachelTori
09-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Good morning everyone! It's getting closer and closer!!!!! :yay:

12 more "sleeps" for me!!! :banana: Although I'll probably only be able to sleep 9 or 10 of them at most! :rotfl:

Reese
09-14-2007, 07:50 AM
Five more sleeps for me. I know time is going to fly since I have too much to do and no time to do it in.

We just had our furnace removed and have to dig down (dirt crawlspace under the house) two more feet around where the furnace is to go. Well DH and I started digging yesterday (in hopes of having it done before we leave). They put the original furnace over top of the water and sewer pipes:headache:. So we can't dig any further down there and they aren't going to put the furance on top of the pipes. The furnace guy is coming over this afternoon to tell us our options, the most likely of which will be dig out the other side:scared1:. I really don't think it's going to get done before we leave (and it's been bery cold the last couple of days:sad2:).

DH and I are both working all weekend (actually poor guy is working everyday until we leave since last Wed.) I have two meetings on Monday. I've only packed our water and soy milk so far. Oh and the kids still don't know. So now I can safely start removing their shorts from the laundry:laundy: without them noticing since it's so cold.

I need a vacation:rolleyes1 .

Daisy14
09-14-2007, 06:17 PM
We only have 8 more sleeps but we leave in 6.5!!! Lol! Can't wait to come home again! Is the DIS meet still going to happen on Sept 30th?

HERSEY
09-14-2007, 08:12 PM
15 sleeps here! It seems like time has started to slow down. I would like it to speed up just a little. It can slow down again when we are on vacation.

We are very excited to meet up with all of you on the 30th. That is the day we arrive so I hope we don't start to droop at the party. We plan on napping before. I hope we can get into our room early.

macraven
09-14-2007, 09:12 PM
10 sleeps until my feet hit the motherland......

so looking forward to our meet on the 30th.
everyone bring your cameras!

Daisy14
09-14-2007, 10:01 PM
We'll be in costume while we are there... our 3 year old DD wants to be a Pirate!!! What should we do with all the Princess dresses we bought her?! LOL

BabyPiglet
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
We only have 8 more sleeps but we leave in 6.5!!! Lol! Can't wait to come home again! Is the DIS meet still going to happen on Sept 30th?
Of course we are still having the meet!!! :goodvibes
Five more sleeps for me. I know time is going to fly since I have too much to do and no time to do it in.

We just had our furnace removed and have to dig down (dirt crawlspace under the house) two more feet around where the furnace is to go. Well DH and I started digging yesterday (in hopes of having it done before we leave). They put the original furnace over top of the water and sewer pipes:headache:. So we can't dig any further down there and they aren't going to put the furance on top of the pipes. The furnace guy is coming over this afternoon to tell us our options, the most likely of which will be dig out the other side:scared1:. I really don't think it's going to get done before we leave (and it's been bery cold the last couple of days:sad2:).

DH and I are both working all weekend (actually poor guy is working everyday until we leave since last Wed.) I have two meetings on Monday. I've only packed our water and soy milk so far. Oh and the kids still don't know. So now I can safely start removing their shorts from the laundry:laundy: without them noticing since it's so cold.

I need a vacation:rolleyes1 .
Oh, well at least it will move fast since you have sooo much stuff to do. This week I have nothing to do. No school, no work. No nothin'. I'll just have to sleep a lot!!!
Good morning everyone! It's getting closer and closer!!!!! :yay:

12 more "sleeps" for me!!! :banana: Although I'll probably only be able to sleep 9 or 10 of them at most! :rotfl:
Hello dear. :hug: I'm already having trouble sleeping, I'll lay in bed and just think about Main Street. :) :cloud9:
15 sleeps here! It seems like time has started to slow down. I would like it to speed up just a little. It can slow down again when we are on vacation.

We are very excited to meet up with all of you on the 30th. That is the day we arrive so I hope we don't start to droop at the party. We plan on napping before. I hope we can get into our room early.
Oh don't worry, looks like we're a lively bunch and we'll definitely keep you awake!
10 sleeps until my feet hit the motherland......

so looking forward to our meet on the 30th.
everyone bring your cameras!
Oh definitely, everyone remember to bring your camera. Maybe we can get a group shot. :)
We'll be in costume while we are there... our 3 year old DD wants to be a Pirate!!! What should we do with all the Princess dresses we bought her?! LOL
Oh man, I'm sure you'll find a good use for them. :)

Can't wait to meet all of you wonderful folks. :dance3:

Daisy14
09-14-2007, 11:13 PM
I haven't slept well in a month! My wife, (the real Daisy14) is sleeping peacefully right now... don't know how she can do it with so much to do!!!

pinkerbell
09-15-2007, 01:02 AM
Hey all,
Pinkerbell here, scrooge mcduck fan is my hubby.
Looking forward to seeing you all. This may have been covered, but we have a 1 (almost 2) and 3 (almost 4) yr old. Do any of you have kids around those ages. Happy vacationing to all!!
:goodvibes

jcemom
09-15-2007, 04:44 AM
I have a DD who will be 4, almost 5. :goodvibes

Haeg
09-15-2007, 08:59 AM
How about a princess pirate? Rip the dress and put some make-up and a pirates hat on her. :)

macraven
09-15-2007, 11:40 AM
single digits the rest of the way for me now!

9 more sleeps until the motherland........

the op should create a thread after we all get back and show all the disers that are at the meet.
i bought a new digital camera and hope someone in the group can help me take pics that night.
i'll forward any pics i take to the op for that new thread...or just post them all on this current thread.

BabyPiglet
09-15-2007, 11:52 AM
I haven't slept well in a month! My wife, (the real Daisy14) is sleeping peacefully right now... don't know how she can do it with so much to do!!!
Aww, so are you both visiting us? Was that your wife before, Lol.
Hey all,
Pinkerbell here, scrooge mcduck fan is my hubby.
Looking forward to seeing you all. This may have been covered, but we have a 1 (almost 2) and 3 (almost 4) yr old. Do any of you have kids around those ages. Happy vacationing to all!!
:goodvibes
Hi pinkerbell, I'm sure there will be little kiddos for your's to play with.
single digits the rest of the way for me now!

9 more sleeps until the motherland........

the op should create a thread after we all get back and show all the disers that are at the meet.
i bought a new digital camera and hope someone in the group can help me take pics that night.
i'll forward any pics i take to the op for that new thread...or just post them all on this current thread.
Yup, we should. Should I do that on this forum? I'd really like to post all the pictures we get. :)

I bought a new Digital camera as well.

macraven
09-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Yup, we should. Should I do that on this forum? I'd really like to post all the pictures we get. :)

I bought a new Digital camera as well.

if you do the posting of pics on a new thread, put a link here on this thread so everyone can find it.

or just do the pics on this thread

Daisy14
09-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know if there is an Elizabeth Swann dress available at the BBB MK location?

No Baby Piglet I do most of the posting when she steps away from her laptop!

D14's DH

macraven
09-15-2007, 02:57 PM
for your viewing pleasure

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/photos/mnsshp-map3.htm

BabyPiglet
09-15-2007, 07:37 PM
if you do the posting of pics on a new thread, put a link here on this thread so everyone can find it.

or just do the pics on this thread
Okay, good. That's what I was gonna do anyway. :)
Does anyone know if there is an Elizabeth Swann dress available at the BBB MK location?

No Baby Piglet I do most of the posting when she steps away from her laptop!

D14's DH
Haha, okie doke. Hi D14'S DH. :goodvibes :cool1:

HERSEY
09-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Mac Thanks for the link.

Sounds like just about everyone went out and bought a new camera. We should take great pic of our feet.

BabyPiglet
09-16-2007, 01:18 AM
Mac Thanks for the link.

Sounds like just about everyone went out and bought a new camera. We should take great pic of our feet.
LOL. Interesting, very interesting.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping some MORE and then heading over to the halloween store to see what I can get to vamp up my "costume". Costume meaning, halloween shirt and shorts. :p I need a little something extra.