PDA

View Full Version : budget for 2 weeks? help?!?!?!

tink86
05-21-2007, 03:02 PM
hey i'm going to orlando in june with my friend for two weeks, i've got all my passes and i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on the money i should take for 2 weeks, i;ve being 3 times before but parents paid lol,
any suggestions would be great
thanks xxxxx:goodvibes

jayally
05-21-2007, 03:09 PM
I would budget at least $100 per day. I am budgeting $200 per day for our 2 week trip in Nov for 3 people. This will cover food, souviners and other miscellaneous expenses. I figure there are some days I will spend more and some I will spend less. Our last trip I had $200 per day fofr 4 peoplel and came home with $800, which made it nice to not come home broke and it was a good idea on my part as my ex went through some sort of mid-liffe crisis and quit his job as soon as we got back. :mad: I would rather have saved too much than not enough and feel I missed out on doing something I wanted to. I don't go overboard with spending or eating in nice resturants but we have a good time. I feel a vacation is just that, a time to let loose and have a good time so I plan accordingly. (even though I know I am over-budgeting)

tink86
05-21-2007, 04:26 PM
:cool1: hey thanks for that i will prob do as you suggest as it seems a good idea, especially the part about coming back with some money:rotfl2: sorry about your husband hope everything worked out ok in the end
xx

jayally
05-21-2007, 05:56 PM
:cool1: hey thanks for that i will prob do as you suggest as it seems a good idea, especially the part about coming back with some money:rotfl2: sorry about your husband hope everything worked out ok in the end
xx

Nope, he got a girlfriend and I got a divorce. This trip is my do over vacation.