PDA

View Full Version : Earning points from charging package on Disney Visa?

1rockinmamato2
05-21-2007, 02:52 PM
I have been looking everywhere, even disneyrewards.com to find this answer and I just can quite locate it. I'm sure it's under my nose somewhere but I'm just not seeing it so I thought I'd ask all of you.

If I charge my Disney package on my Disney Visa card, will I earn the rewards points for the amount charged?

Thanks!

speedyf
05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
You will only earn the 1% back....just like any other transaction.

For example...if you charge a $2000 vacation package from Disney to your Disney Visa card, you will earn $20 in Disney Reward Dollars.

The only other advantage is that you receive 0% for 6 months on any Disney Packages that you charge. This does not include room-only reservations, tickets, etc. It only applies to actual packages purchased thru Disney.

Speed :teleport:

familyfirsttimer
05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
You will only earn the 1% back....just like any other transaction.

For example...if you charge a $2000 vacation package from Disney to your Disney Visa card, you will earn $20 in Disney Reward Dollars.

The only other advantage is that you receive 0% for 6 months on any Disney Packages that you charge. This does not include room-only reservations, tickets, etc. It only applies to actual packages purchased thru Disney.

Speed :teleport:

Not sure if it was a typo but you will earn $20 on a $2000 transaction.

1rockinmamato2
05-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Ok, thanks for such quick replies. I just wanted to make sure that I would be able to take advantage of the 0% financing AND earn the rewards too for the purchase.

I'm scrimping and saving for this trip so every little bit helps! :rotfl2: