PDA

View Full Version : Target Refund Policy (Price Adjustments)

christinadei
05-21-2007, 12:33 PM
We took our boat out this weekend and since I've lost weight, I HAD to buy a new swimsuit:banana: I knew Target would have a sale soon, they always have them on sale, but wouldn't you know they didn't last week? So I bought a new swimsuit 19.99 each peice and this week they are on sale for 14.99 each. I got a tankini top and a normal bottom. Today I went and got the skirt bottom to match and after I left I realized that the $10 savings would've almost covered the skirt. Do they do price adjustments for items that go on sale? If not, it's only $10, but still. I could've got the 3 peice set for $45 and I paid $40 for the two peices, that kills me;) I know I can be so cheap!

PrincessGracie
05-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm almost positive they do! I'd call your local store to make sure!

Neelloc
05-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, Target will do a price adjustment if the item goes on same within 14 days of the original purchase. You don't need to items with you....just go to the guest service desk and ask for a price adjustment.

I just got 2 done yesterday. :)

christinadei
05-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Great, thanks! I should've brought the receipt with me today, but I'm glad to know that they will refund me!!!:cool1:

KKB
05-21-2007, 03:30 PM
We bought DS a bike Weds (early bday present...he needed it!); bought Littlest Pet Shop Sat for bday present; DD got 3 Target tops Sat for bday from friend...
ALL of these items were on sale Sunday!!!! I have NEVER had it happen like this! Oh, yeah, I've got the ad in my car, and receipts in my wallet...
I'll get $12.50 plus .88 tax for that bike & gift! (the tops I didn't buy...but did give head's up to the neighbor!) CRAZY!

buzz2400
05-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Usually when I buy something it goes on sale after the 14 days so what I do is I buy the stuff on sale and then return it with the receipt showing the old price. Target does do price adjustments. Almost all stores do this within 14 days of purchasing.

girli565
05-21-2007, 04:16 PM
My Dfi was a manager at Target and he told me about price adjustments. They will do it within 14 days of your purchase. So do many stores, Old Navy does it too, but only gives 7 days.

justwinnie
05-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Ooh, I just did this yesterday for bathing suits for my daughter.

I feel like this always happens to me too. I won't necessarily go to Target just for a price adjustment if it's a dollar-- costs me more in gas, and the extra visit to Target!

But I do keep all my receipts with me, so if I happen to be in Target and things I've bought went on sale, I can do the price adjustment. It's great that you don't actually have to bring the item in to get the adjustment!

If you pay by credit card, the refund just goes back to your card. Quick and painless!

LadyyRedd
05-21-2007, 11:57 PM
This happened to me at the grocery store about a month or so ago. I'd bought ice cream and 2 days later, it was on sale. So I asked and they told me I had to bring the item back in. I questioned that and she was adamant. I told her it was hard to bring back an item that didn't exist anymore. So she says that if it's on the shelf, I can just go get one and bring it to the counter so she could do it.

So why didn't you just say that in the first place? :confused3

Argh.

Kimya