PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Credits

AC7179
05-21-2007, 10:44 AM
When ordering the counter service meals, can you choose ANY combo offered? I know that they vary in both price and quantity of food.

lovemickeyshouse
05-21-2007, 10:49 AM
they try to be flexible with how you order it but sometimes they can't give you what you want like i wanted pizza and fries the cashier said you cannot sub the fries for the salad but when i was there last october they gave me fries no problem guess its based on the cashier you get good luck

mkycrzy1971
05-21-2007, 11:58 AM
we just returned (May 8-15th) and found that most CS places had combos and would allow you to order ANYTHING that was listed as a "combo"...we never tried to sub one side for another, etc. For example...at cosmic rays I ordered a roasted chicken platter combo...it cost a little more than most combos...I think around $12.99...it came with 1/2 chicken, mashed potatoes (very good!), & cooked carrots....We have a 2 year old so I wanted something that I knew he would enjoy the mashed postoes...in addition, of course, I received a large drink (sometimes they will only allow regular)and desert! What a bargin for the price you pay for the dining plan!

MargoBoo
05-21-2007, 02:00 PM
I am so glad to hear that they will work with you. We will be going for the first time over Thanksgiving Holidays. I have been wondering how we are going to be able to order at CS restaurants. Thanks for the information.

Margo