PDA

View Full Version : Black Pearl ship

mousefun
05-19-2007, 04:48 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u51/i_love_blanca/pearl-disney.jpg

EUROPACL
05-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Let me be the first to say this rumor is false.

*Robin*
05-21-2007, 06:22 AM
No, I heard they were doing it in Texas. I think we can count on it this time.

AKLforever
05-22-2007, 04:43 PM
what on earth are you all talking about?

YoHo
05-22-2007, 06:45 PM
Psst, fyi sometimes we all like to kick back and have a little nonsensical fun here at Rumors and News. We're an odd bunch.

MJMcBride
05-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Psst, fyi sometimes we all like to kick back and have a little nonsensical fun here at Rumors and News. We're an odd bunch.

Speak for yourself. I refuse to be considered odd......villians park......new monorail route......beastly kingdomme coming soon......new star tours film......texas......texas......texas.........

ktulu
05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
It's a black pearl shaped monorail that will run from WDW to the new park in Texas then all the way to Disneyland. It will have two tracks and you'll be able to 'resort' hop. I know it's true, my father's sister's brother-in-law's barber heard it from his uncle's mechanic who was at WDW and personally talked to Iger while they were riding the monorail together and sipping on mint julep's that Iger had flown in from Disneyland and served by Cinderella herself.

mitros
05-28-2007, 06:12 PM
You can tell it's a slow news/rumor day when we start posting stuff like like this......:joker:

YoHo
05-28-2007, 06:42 PM
It's a black pearl shaped monorail that will run from WDW to the new park in Texas then all the way to Disneyland. It will have two tracks and you'll be able to 'resort' hop. I know it's true, my father's sister's brother-in-law's barber heard it from his uncle's mechanic who was at WDW and personally talked to Iger while they were riding the monorail together and sipping on mint julep's that Iger had flown in from Disneyland and served by Cinderella herself.

No way dude, this is the new monorail
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/11714107741.gif

ktulu
05-29-2007, 11:27 AM
No way dude, this is the new monorail
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/11714107741.gif

That is the Kitty-9000 with non-stop service to Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo, it will be a loop and allows resort hopping as well. They figured the Europeons and Asians would appeal to the cat more than the Black Pearl, but all of them will be interchangeable at WDW, which will serve as the master hub.

paulh
05-29-2007, 11:43 AM
That is the Kitty-9000 with non-stop service to Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong and Tokyo, it will be a loop and allows resort hopping as well. They figured the Europeons and Asians would appeal to the cat more than the Black Pearl, but all of them will be interchangeable at WDW, which will serve as the master hub.

i am european and a cat monarail dosnt appeal to me.Now if it was a shaggy dog,
Paulh

YoHo
05-29-2007, 12:00 PM
What if the monorail was named Oliver and sang Dickens/Billy Joel tunes? I think your contractually obligated as an Englishman to love all things Dickens related.