PDA

View Full Version : Switch CSR ressies from couple to the family?

megnsamsgracie
05-19-2007, 02:47 PM
We have 2 reservations at Dis right now. Hubby and I are going for our anniversary on 9/7 for 4 days. Currently, I have CSR booked. Then we are going as a family 9/21-9/30. We have 2 rooms booked at POP. I know my kids will like the pool better at CSR (the slide) plus their is more amentities we will use. Hubby and I just plan to sit around and relax when its just us. Since we pay cash for everything, money will be tough to do both stays at CSR. I can switch to ASMu for $210 less for hubby and I and use that $210 towards CSR for all of us. Or should I just leave well enough alone and stick with CSR for the hubby and I and POP for the kids?

Clang
05-19-2007, 03:40 PM
IMHO, you and DH will have a more relaxing trip at CSR, than ASMu, and the kids will love the POP anyway!

megnsamsgracie
05-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Thats what I figured but the pool at CSR is calling my kids names :lmao: The good thing is that if my dad DOES come with us, he is paying for one room, since then my kids will end up bunking back with us and I will only make him pay what it would be for 1 adult at POP ($965) so then if he comes, we will do CSR for the family trip. Then it brings our cost almost back down to what it would be if we were doing POP for our costs. Plus, my dad will be at the resort A LOT (no water parks, dont think he will like AK either) and CSR is better for him to relax at than POP!

Buzz2001
05-20-2007, 06:43 AM
I think your kids will love CSR. I would stick with what you have or maybe do a split stay since your going for 9 days.

megnsamsgracie
05-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I thought about a split stay but we are going due to the free dining, and I cant really move my dates up any earlier to arrive than 9/21 due to the kids school year. This year starts later because we have a brand new school opening and they arent sure its going to open on time anyway (the week after Labor Day). Oh well, I guess I will await my dads call if he is coming or not then go from there.