PDA

View Full Version : BWI Community Hall???

NHBelle
05-19-2007, 02:45 PM
As I have been researching info about BWI I keep seeing little mentions here and there of "Community Hall". I thought I read somewhere they had FREE games, but I can't seem to confirm this or find out what kind of games are available and if they are really free. Can someone please share what you know about Community Hall. It sounds awesome for the kids, especially on a rainy day. Thanks

mathgeek
05-19-2007, 03:58 PM
From www.allearsnet.com

"Community Hall is a "recreation" area located near the quiet pool of the Villas. Bicycles, noodles, life jackets and tennis equipment are available for rent. Movie rentals are also available for $3/night (free for Disney Vacation Club members). There are daily activities for children, including face painting, sand art, necklace making, water balloon toss, fishing trips and more. Activities change daily, and some require a fee, so it's best to check with the Cast Member at Community Hall for a schedule and more information."

CharityLynn
05-19-2007, 05:02 PM
I want to say that they have video game systems set up in there as well that are free. I want to say they were Nintendo 64 or maybe Gamecubes not positive though. They also play movies in there if you ask and the kids can sit and watch them in there I do believe.

NHBelle
05-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Wow, it sounds so awesome. My kids will love that!!!:cool1:

Hopefully
05-20-2007, 07:08 AM
Are the Community Hall activities available for guests of the Inn or only guests at the Villa's (DVC)?
Thanks for the info