PDA

View Full Version : What toilettries are provided at POP?

kat08
05-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I'm getting my packing list ready for our trip to WDW next week and I don't want to bring things that will already be at the hotel. Can you tell me which toilettries are supplied at Pop Century? I'm sure they will have soap. Do they have shampoo? Conditioner? Anything else?

Oh yeah, how much do the washers/dryers cost? Anyone know?

Thanks! :goodvibes I'm getting excited! :yay:

Kahana-ri
05-19-2007, 01:27 PM
Yes, shampoo, conditioner and bar soap. There are hairdryers in the rooms and I have stayed in both preferred and standard. Enjoy your trip!

Dad_Z
05-19-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't believe they have irons in the rooms (not that we needed one). Maybe you can get one from mousekeeping.

Tinks Girls
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
There are iron and ironing boards in the rooms at POP. I can not remember the cost for the washer and dryers. I did bring a roll of quarters (they ran out of change in the machines during our last trip), my own small bottle of Tide and dryer sheets for the last trip there. I do remember the cost of the powdered detergent and such to be outrageous. I also had to dry my things a few times to be completely dry. Very nice having clean clothes to bring home though.:laundy:

Stephanie VanMeter
05-19-2007, 04:58 PM
If I remember right the cost is $2.00 a load to wash and $2.00 to dry. I agree that it was worth every penny to have clean clothes to bring home. I did find that it was often busy at the laundry facilities. We are also heading to POP in less than 2 weeks!:cool1:

Dad_Z
05-20-2007, 04:08 PM
There are iron and ironing boards in the rooms at POP.

DW also corrected me. Sorry for the mis-info.

Enjoy Pop!