PDA

View Full Version : TS to go?

Ali
05-19-2007, 11:31 AM
I have read all of the pages of this whole board and I have't seen this answer, so I will ask. Can you get table service food to go? I need to know if that would be possible so I can finish planning. I am specifically wondering about the TS at Saratoga Springs for arrival night when we are all tired and wanting to be comfortable in the room instead of in a resturant, and if my son has a meltdown and we need to leave. We don't usually use TS resturants but I wanted to try something new and something other than cheeseburgers and fries this trip.

So, has anyone had any success asking for TS food to go?
Thanks

bicker
05-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Generally, hotel restaurants are more amenable to that, while theme park restaurants typically aren't. However, be forewared that under extreme circumstances, even hotel restuarants will decline a to-go order.

illiniowl
05-19-2007, 02:48 PM
You can get room service, but it's 2 TS. Or you can sit down and order for 1 TS, and if things start to go sideways, I'd think they'd be happy to try and accommodate you with to-go containers.

Illuminations_Rocks
05-19-2007, 03:04 PM
I agree with the last poster. I've been asked a few times at the hotel restaurants if I wanted to get my leftover food boxed; they'd probably do it for you, especially if your DS starts to get antsy.