PDA

View Full Version : Couple of CBR ?'s

Baghdad Bob
05-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Our time is getting closer and have a few ?'s.

Can you purchase fanny packs at the gift shop?
Where is the laundry area at?
How many washers & dryers do they have?
DW would like to know if the hair dryers in the room are good enough so she does't have to bring hers?

Thanks for any help:thumbsup2

PlainJane
05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Can you purchase fanny packs at the gift shop? I couldn't tell you for certain, but they have had them in the past.

Where is the laundry area at? There is one located at each village pool.

How many washers & dryers do they have? I have no idea.

DW would like to know if the hair dryers in the room are good enough so she does't have to bring hers? I personally always bring my own, it's a pain to pack, but having it take twenty minutes to blow dry my hair every day of the trip would be a bigger pain.

lonelydreamer
05-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I think the hairdryers are great, and I have a very powerful one at home.

safetymom
05-18-2007, 10:51 PM
I disagree. They are the typical hotel hair dryer. If you like a lot of hair to blow your hair these are not great.

There are several washer/dryers at each quiet pool. If the first quiet pool you get to they are all busy try another quiet pool.

Yes they sell fanny packs at the gift shop but you might want to visit World of Disney at DTD for a wider selection.

mickeystoontown
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Our time is getting closer and have a few ?'s.

Can you purchase fanny packs at the gift shop?
Where is the laundry area at?
How many washers & dryers do they have?
DW would like to know if the hair dryers in the room are good enough so she does't have to bring hers?

Thanks for any help:thumbsup2

I remember seeing fanny packs when we were there last June.

There are laundry area right next to each village quiet pool.

I think I remember there being quite a few washers and dryers in the Jamaica laundry room. They weren't all taken during the time we went down.

I always bring along my own hair dryer. There are four in our family so even if we do like the resort hair dryer, one hairdryer is not enough for all of us.

So, I see you're going to the CBR in just 13 days. Me too! We requested the village of Jamaica again. Put those lime green Mickeys in your window. We may just pass you while we're there.