PDA

View Full Version : Is my 3yr old required to order a meal on DDP

M2DD's
05-18-2007, 01:42 PM
I was wondering if my 3yr old is required to order a meal on the DDP at TS locations(not at buffets)? She doesn't eat very much and I know that some of the TS we are eating at she won't eat .She may just have a few bites of my food or DH.Should we let the server know?I know that sharing is not allowed but since she is so young I was wondering what others have done. Last year she was not on the DDP (under3 )and I could never get her to eat anything.

atisikitabasket
05-18-2007, 04:37 PM
She doesn't have to order anything but you would be out credits that you couldn't use. Since they seperate out adult and child TS credits now it's not like you could use them for your self. I would go ahead and order her something and if she doesn't eat it that's ok. Our DS4 is really picky but there wasn't any place that didn't have something he liked on the kids menu.

Good Luck!!!

M2DD's
05-18-2007, 04:50 PM
We are paying for some of our meals OOP so I don't want to pay for food she doesn't eat. We will not have any place to put leftovers. We are doing some buffets and family style meals so I'm not to worried about those. We are doing Le cellier and concorse and was hoping to not have to buy her a meal. I guess I can just ask the servers when we get their. I'm sure it varies for one TS to another.
thanks

Aimeedyan
05-18-2007, 06:01 PM
No one HAS to order anything - we have gone many times and someone chose not to eat, or wanted to share with someone (which is OKAY!), or whatever. The waitstaff is not looking to force people to order food that they don't want.

If you're on the DDP and don't want to order her a meal, don't. You'll just eventually have credits leftover at the end but that may not matter to you. She can eat off your plates.

If you're paying OOP for the meal, just tell the waiter she'll be sharing your meal. No biggie =)